剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
Your life isn't your own, Aine, okay?
也是我的
It's mine too.
我是个成年人了 肖娜
I'm a grown adult, Shona.
那就表现得像个成年人吧
Well then, you know, act like one,
因为有时候我就像在应对一个孩子一样
because sometimes it's like dealing with a baby.
因为你把我当孩子对待
Because you treat me like a baby.
因为你的行为跟孩子一样
Because you act like a baby.
因为你把我当孩子对待
Because you treat me like a baby.
这是蛋生鸡 鸡生蛋的问题 肖娜
Chicken and fucking egg, Shona.
该死 那他妈是什么声音
Shit! What the fuck was that?
华夫饼
Waffles.
我给你叫了辆车
I, uh, called you an Uber.
大概四分钟后就到
He's about four minutes away.
我猜测你可能会迟到 事实证明的确如此
So I just assumed you were gonna be late, which you are.
我可以帮你把华夫饼涂黄油
So I'll just butter your waffles.
你可以穿上鞋
You can put on some shoes and...
穿条裤子
wear some trousers maybe.
继续画眼影 我来帮你夹头发
Go on, stay and finish your eyes, I'll tong your hair.
我不想让你帮我夹头发
I don't want you tonging my hair.
我来帮你夹头发 你只有4分钟时间了
I'm tonging your hair. You've only four minutes.
能给一个华夫饼给我吗 维希
Can I have one of those waffles, Vish?
不 你不能吃我的华夫饼
No, you can't have one of those waffles,
因为我只剩下两个华夫饼了
'cause I've got two waffles left.
请你不要吃我的华夫饼
Please don't eat my waffles.
就连咬一口都不行吗
Can't I even have a bite?
天呐 可以给你半个 行了吧
Oh, my God. You can have half of one, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的太厉害了
You're so brilliant
也很擅长这种事 真叫人嫉妒
and annoyingly good at all of this stuff.
并且你的头发看上去很美
And your hair looks really nice.
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的时刻都在担心你
I just worry about you all the time.
我担心到睡不着觉
Like, I worry so much I can't sleep.
我在手♥机♥应用上看到你深夜出去散步
And I see you go out for walks late at night on that app thing,
我实在无法相信你没有...
and I just can't trust that you're not...
因为你确实有那个打算 对吧 艾妮
Because you did, Aine, didn't you?
你的确试图自杀
I mean, you did try and kill yourself.
我不想对你撒谎 肖娜
I don't wanna lie to you, Shona,
但我不想让你伤心难过
but I don't wanna make you sad.
艾妮
Oh, Aine.
我只是 情绪崩溃了 肖
I just‐‐just snapped, Sho.
对不起 我以后再也不会那样了
I'm so sorry. I just... I'll never do it again.
我以后 绝对不会再那样了 肖娜
And I'll never‐‐I'll never do‐‐I'll never do it again, Shona.
你保证吗
You promise?
-我保证 -你保证吗
- I promise. - Now you promise?
我保证
Promise.
我永远不会死的
I will never die.
别...好疼
Don't...ow
我只是想把气氛搞轻松点而已
Oh, I was trying to lighten the mood.
差不多每个人都喝半瓶了 开始吧
They're half a bottle in. Let's start.
你好 艾妮
Hi, Aine.
你好呀
Hiya.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
好了 我出去了
Okay, I'm gonna head out.
好吧 你...你很棒的
Right, yeah, you're‐‐you're so good.
我待会儿出去跟维希一起
I'll be outside with Vish.
顺便说下 我并不觉得她是个大好人
I don't think she is a nice person, by the way.
什么 谁
What? Who?
琳赛·罗韩
Lindsay Lohan.
真的很高兴今晚能在这里见到大家
It's so good to see you all here tonight.
女人啊
Women, eh?
谁能想到呢
Who knew?
我的搭档拒绝被种族这个框架定义
So my partner refuses to be defined by race.
她 也就是夏洛特
She, um, Charlotte,
是个激励人心的人
is a‐‐a great inspiration,
她稍后也会上台来发言
and she's gonna be talking to you in a bit.
尽管她坚持
But while she has the insistence
拒绝被外在所定义
of not being defined by her outside,
但我的另一个伴侣
my other partner,
他却骄傲地接受他的种族
he proudly embraces his race.
对他来说 那是他和别人与众不同的闪光点
For him, it sets him apart in a good way.
对他来说 那是力量
For him, it's power.
我刚说的是伴侣
I say partner.
我或许该说未婚夫更准确
I should probably say fiancé.
天呐 拜托 不要
Oh, God, please, no.
我强烈拒绝
I refuse for so many reasons
因为订婚而获得这么多的掌声
to accept a round of applause for getting engaged.
如果你们真想鼓掌的话
If you want to applaud me for something,
让我念一下我的简历
let me, um, read you out my CV.
如果使用这一力量
How to use that power,
理查德
夏洛特和我决定成立这个组织时的想法是...
the thought Charlotte and I had when we decided to, um, set up the...
-天呐 -你说得太好了
- Oh, my God. - That was brilliant.
天呐 真的吗
Oh, my God. Was it?
-真的太棒了 -怎么样 还行吗
- That was so great. - How was it? Was it okay?
拜托 你简直太棒了
Oh, come on. You were great.
你太棒了 真心的
You were so great. Honestly.
你真的太棒了
And you are so great.
嗨 抱歉 我现在
Hi, yeah, sorry, um, I'm at my,
正在我姐姐的一个活动上 所以没接到你的电♥话♥
uh, my sister's thing, so I missed your call.
我今晚就像是她的情绪支持小宠物 所以...
I'm kind of like her emotional support animal tonight, so...
好吧 我不会耽误你很久的
Okay, well, I won't keep you.
我打这个电♥话♥ 只是想说
I was just, uh, I was just calling to say, uh,
谢谢你送的蛋糕
thanks for the cake.
我还活着 它没有毒死我
I'm still alive. It hasn't poisoned me.
好极了
Oh, great.
所以你能活到73岁了
So you'll make it to 73, then.
是啊 似乎是这样 没错
Yeah, seems so. Yeah.
听着 如果之前气氛有点紧张 那我得道个歉
Listen, I'm sorry if it was a bit, uh, tense earlier.
芭芭拉是社工
Barbara was, uh, is the‐‐the social worker.
我只是有点...
I was just a bit, uh,
急于留下个好印象 所以...
thrown trying to make an impression of us, so...
我不确定你是否明白我的意图
I'm not sure if it came across that that was, what was going on,
所以我觉得 应该告诉你一声
so I thought I should, you know, let you know.
好的 随便吧
Yeah, anyways...
艾妮
Aine.
-你得挂了吗 -是的 抱歉
- Do you need to go? - Yeah, I do, sorry.
-他们叫我了 -好的
- I'm being called. - Okay.
那我和艾蒂安 等着周一见你了
Well, uh, I and Etienne will see you Monday.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, you will, yeah.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Okay, uh, bye.
你已经三个月没来过了
You haven't been here for three months.
我都开始担心了
I was getting worried.
你担心我吗
Oh, you were worried about me?
不要啊
Oh, no.
我的意思是 这很贵的
I mean, you know, this is all expensive.
如果我要在看心理医生和付房♥租之间做选择
So if I had to choose between going to therapy and rent,
那我肯定把钱用来付房♥租
it's like, "Yeah, I'll choose rent, thanks."
那你现在为什么又来了
And so why come back now?
大概就跟人们花钱买♥♥昂贵洗发水的原因一样
I suppose the same reason people spend money on expensive shampoo.
有时候你会觉得 "或许我值得拥有一点好东西"
At some point you think, "Mmm, maybe I am worth it."
你打算以后继续来吗
Do you plan on keeping coming?
是啊 但愿如此吧
Yeah, I hope so, hope so.
其实 我真的想好起来
You know, I do‐‐I do want to get better.
好好生活
Live.
这很艰难 真的很艰难
It's hard, man, it's... it's hard.
就是 那个...
You know, the...
生活的每一天 可能都是残酷无情的
the dailyness of it can be sort of relentless.
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表