剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
Yeah.
大鸡♥巴♥能量
A big dick energy.
你需要处理好这个
You need to manage that.
我感应到一个类似哥哥的角色
And I'm getting a brother figure.
没错 可能是维希
Oh, yeah, that's probably Vish.
因为他可能会成为我的姐夫
'cause he's my maybe brother-in-law.
好吧 我感应到一段三个人的关系
OK, so I'm getting a three-figure.
三是不平衡的
Three is unbalancing.
所以说 是我导致不平衡...
What, so, like, I'm unbalancing...
他们不希望我打扰他们的二人世界吗
What, so they don't want me there?
-你经常夹在他们二人当中吗 -是的
- Are you there a lot? - Yeah.
我觉得他们喜欢有我的存在
I think they like having me there.
你觉得他们不喜欢我夹在他们二人中间吗
Do you think they don't like having me there?
我又不认识他们
I don't know them.
你的体内有一团火
You've got a fire in you.
你叫什么名字来着
OK, what's your name again?
-艾妮 -艾妮
- Aine. - Aine.
你的体内有一团火
You've got a fire in you
你可以利用这团火温暖自己
and you can use that to heat yourself up.
-所以我才想... -别打断
- That's why I try... - Don't interrupt.
抱歉
Sorry.
或者你也可以用这团火烧死自己
Or you can use that to burn yourself
和你身边的所有人
and everyone else around you down.
好吧 我本来只是希望你能告诉我彩票中奖号♥码
Right, well, I was just, sort of, hoping for the lottery numbers,
但是好吧
but OK.
这是新型的将银币置于手中[付款]的方式 对吧
I suppose that's the new crossing the palm with silver, is it?
古时找吉普赛人算命
要先将银币置于其手掌中
这样交税要方便些
It's easier for the tax receipts.
好吧 那行
Yeah. OK.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
再见
Er, bye.
实际上
Actually...
在我离开前 我不知道你是否...
before I go, I don't know if, um,
有没有 那个...
you know you've got your, er...
关闭了跟鬼魂的"通话"
Like, phone thing, or whatever, turned off.
有没有人捎个信...
there wasn't any word from...
就是那些天使有没有...
..the angels whoever from...
替我爸给我捎个信
..my father, from my daddy, was there?
他去世了 是吗
He's passed on, has he?
是的
Er, yeah.
没有 抱歉
No... Sorry.
好吧 无论怎样 值得我这么一问 所以...
Right, yeah. Grand, just thought it'd be worth a shot, so...
有时候 人们会等到
Sometimes people don't get in touch
准备好去听他们要告诉你的信息时才会做通灵
until you're ready to hear what they wanna tell you.
好吧 那行
Yeah, OK.
祝你一天愉快 回头见
Have a great day, anyway. See ya.
我们很快就要关门了
Er, we'll be closing soon.
好的 好的 我明白
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我懂的 我得走了 所以...
Yeah, well, you know, I have to be off, anyway, so...
是的 如果我不能关门 就回不了家
Yeah, if I can't close up, I can't get home.
我们都得回家 老兄
We all have homes to go to, mate.
天呐 是弗莱迪
Oh, my God, Freddie!
-嘿 -你好啊
- 'Hey.' - Hiya.
我能回来了吗
Can I come back yet?
直接去公园旁边那个酒吧吧
'Come to the pub, will you, the one near the park.'
就是你那个烫了头发的熟人工作的酒吧吗
The one where your man with the hair worked?
-是的 没错 -好的 好极了
- 'Yeah. Yeah, yeah.' - Yeah, great.
好的 好极了
Yeah, cool, brilliant.
我马上来 我坐地铁
I'm en route. I'll hop on a tube.
我得走了
I actually have to go now.
抱歉 回头见
Sorry about that. See ya!
他人很好
He's nice.
她来了
There she is.
艾妮 这是夏洛特
Aine, this is Charlotte.
天呐 你好
Oh, my God, hi!
-天呐 你的皮肤真的超好 -什么
- Oh, God, you do have lovely skin. - What?!
我可以用你的脸皮做一个软包
I could make a soft bag out of that face.
我是该感到惊恐还是荣幸
Should I be scared, or flattered?
对于艾妮 可能两种感觉都得有
Ah, with Aine probably both.
大卫又回来了
And there's David back again.
谁
Who?
大卫啊
David.
艾妮 这是大卫 我之前跟你说起过
Aine, David. I was telling you about.
好了 我们走了
Right, we're off.
什么 你们去哪儿
What?! Where are you guys going?
你知道啊 我跟你说过 我们有好多工作要忙
You know, I told you, we've got all that work to do.
我想着大卫可以在这里陪你
I thought David could keep you company, there.
大卫给你买♥♥了啤酒 真的非常贴心
David bought you a pint, which was nice of him.
大卫怎么知道我想喝什么
How did David know what I wanted?
我告诉大卫的 所以他知道
I told David, so David knew.
似乎大卫已经什么都清楚了
Well, it seems like David has it all sorted out
这对大卫来说可真是方便啊
and it's all very handy and convenient for David.
你为什么这么臭脾气
Why are you being so narky?
很高兴终于见到你了 艾妮
It's nice to meet you finally, Aine.
这不挺好的嘛
Ah, there you go.
好极了 我们走吧
That's great. OK, let's go.
很高兴见到你 大卫
It was lovely seeing you, David.
很高兴见到你 艾妮
Nice to meet you, Aine.
-你的皮肤也很好 -谢谢
- You've lovely skin, too. - Thank you.
你拿了我的护唇膏吗
Did you take my new lip balm?
不 我没有
No, I don't think so.
不 我是在跟艾妮说话
No, I was talking to Aine.
不 我是用过 但又放进你的盒子里了 安妮公主
No, I used it, but I put it back in your box, Princess Anne.
你没放进我的盒子里 不然我肯定会看见的
You didn't put it back in my box cos I would have seen it.
-我放回去了 -算了 没事
- I put it back. - Do you know what, forget it. It doesn't matter.
好了 祝你们一切都好
OK, have a great night. All the best!
我牙齿太敏感
Sensitive teeth.
后来他找到我说
And then later on he comes up to me and he says,
"给你个建议 这个公♥司♥就像是个大家庭
"Word of advice. This company's like a family.
父亲在说话时 小姑娘请闭嘴"
And when Daddy's speaking the little girl shuts the fuck up."
-天呐 他不会真说了那种话吧 -不 真说了
- No, he did not say that! - Yes, he did.
天呐 你有没有一拳砸在他的蛋蛋上
Oh, my God! Did you punch him in the balls?
我好想说砸了 但是没有
I want to say yeah but, no,
我去了洗手间 大哭了一顿
I went into the toilet and cried.
不要啊
Oh, no!
实际上换做是我也会那样
I'd be the same, actually.
那样的事真的让我...
That kind of thing makes me really erm...
艾妮
情绪泛滥
emotional, you know?
-不 没事的 接吧 说真的 -真的吗
- No, it's fine, honestly, take it. - Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
这几乎快成为我们的小传统了
It's like our little tradition now.
好的 我很快就好 嘿 还好吗
All right, I won't be long. Hey. What's up?
你好 我能回去了吗
Hiya, can I come back yet?
不行 我一小时前才跟你分开
No. I left you an hour ago!
-你还跟大卫在一起吗 -当然啦
- Are you still with David? - Course I am.
没有不花钱的活动了
Nothing else to do that doesn't cost cash.
就...在外面待到10点左右 好吗
Just... Just stay out till 10ish, OK?
好好玩乐一番 不过别跟他上♥床♥
Have a laugh. Don't sleep with him though.
好吧 真会说 你就希望
Yeah, right! You'd love that then
我没办法回到你家
I could not come back to your house.
别喝醉了 打个出租车回来
Don't get drunk, and get a taxi home.
别走路回家 否则我杀了你
Don't walk or I'll kill you.
好了 再见 爱你
OK, bye, love you.
好快啊 你洗手了吗
That was quick. Did you wash your hands?
没有 不需要洗 因为真的很快就完事
Er, no, I didn't need to cos it was so quick.
你确定你不想吃食物吗 肚子都空了
Are you sure you don't want any food? Got an empty belly.
用食物把肚子填饱
Getting my belly food.
好啊 继续说 我就会吃的
Yeah, go on, I'll go for food.
-好啊 来吧 -想先喝点小杯烈酒吗
- Yes, get in! - Do you wanna do some shots first?
是吗 小杯烈酒 实际上我以前从没喝过烈酒
Yeah? Shots? Er, I've actually never done shots before.
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表