剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
and Shona's riding lessons
-以及买♥♥那些阿德达斯鞋 -是阿迪达斯
- and all those Ad-eedas shoes. - Adidas.
阿迪达斯鞋
Adidas shoes.
我只是想尽力而为
I was just trying to do my best.
好吧 你的尽力显然不够 看看我
Yeah, well, your best didn't work cos look at me.
你为什么一直都心怀愤恨
Why you so angry all the time?
我做错什么了 我什么都没做啊
What have I done? I didn't do anything.
就是因为这样 妈
Exactly, Mammy! Exactly!
-你什么都没做 -你在胡说些什么
- You didn't do anything. - What are you on about?
你没有出手救我
You didn't come and get me.
-出手救你 -是的
- Come and get you? - Yes.
什么
What?
我那时候希望你出手救我 妈妈
I wanted you to come and get me, Mammy.
我希望你去到那个地方 带我逃离
I wanted you to come down to that place and take me out of there.
带我回家 让我好起来
And take me home and make me better.
艾妮 那个机构的人 都是很专业的
Aine, those people in there knew what they were doing.
我去了能帮上什么忙啊
What help would I have been?
你是我妈啊 这就是原因
You're my mammy, that's why!
我只是希望你能尝试一下
I just wanted you to try.
而不是搞这些虚假的伪装
Instead of all this... all this pretence,
好像我没事 一切都好 简直好极了
like I'm fine, like everything's fine, like it's grand.
-说什么我摔断了腿 -是你叫我这么说的
- Like she broke her leg. - That's what you told me to say.
只有当亲戚们问起我去了哪儿时才这么回答
Only to family if they asked me where I was.
我当时好孤单 妈 你简直无法想象
I was so alone, Mammy. You've no idea.
-我是知道的 相信我 我了解 -是吗
- Oh, I have an idea, believe you me. I know. - Oh, really?
是吗 知道某晚的宾果游戏很难吗
Oh yeah, what, was bingo difficult one night?
我他妈就是知道
I bloody know.
我抛弃过肖娜 她出生后 我抛下了她
I left Shona. When she was born, I left her.
我抛下她三个月 因为...我不想要她
For three months I left her because... I didn't want her.
妈
Mam.
我那时候真的...做不到
I just... I just couldn't.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mam.
但你真的很棒
But you are brilliant.
你就是很棒
You are.
你怎么会不棒呢 你可是我女儿
And why wouldn't you be brilliant? You're my daughter.
我希望你找到一个 能让你意识到这点的人
I just want you to find someone who'll make you see that.
妈 找个男人并不能拯救我
Mammy, a man isn't gonna fix me.
是不能
No.
-有点性生活倒是挺不错 -天呐 可别提这个
- Bit of sex'd be nice. - Oh, God, yuck, don't.
如果你告诉肖娜我抛弃过她 我就杀了你
Oh and if you tell Shona I left her I'll kill you.
以及...
And...
你能不能偶尔给我打个电♥话♥
Well, could you just ring me sometimes.
妈 你得学会怎么用视频通话
Mammy, you have to work out how to use FaceTime.
你只需要...
The top of your head--
我真的很孤寂 艾妮
It's very lonely, Aine.
我的大多数朋友 有一半都已经死了
Most of my friends, half of them are dead.
是你杀死的吗
Did you kill them?
我只杀了露易丝·加拉格 因为她太烦人了
Only Louise Gallagher because she was so fucking annoying!
天呐 妈 他给我回短♥信♥了
Oh my God, Mammy, he texted back.
快看看 他说了什么
Go on, what did he say?
等一下
Wait a minute.
「哈哈」
"Ha ha."
这有点令人泄气啊
That's a bit of an anticlimax.
天呐
Jesus.
你跟男人相处要小心谨慎些
You have to be careful with men.
他们有时候不能理解笑话
They don't always get jokes.
是的
No.
更烦人的是 肖娜没给我们买♥♥返程票
Also annoyingly Shona didn't get us return tickets.
-什么 -别担心 我会买♥♥的
- What? - Don't worry, I'll get them.
不 我来买♥♥票
No, I'm getting the tickets.
不 妈 我来买♥♥
No, mammy. I'm getting them.
-你是残疾人 只需要半价 -我不是残疾人
- You're disabled so it'll be half price. - I am not disabled.
我来买♥♥两张票 且都是全价票
I am getting both tickets and they will both be full fares.
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表