剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
- I can't. - What an idiot.
-艾妮 -不 别碰我 我好得很
- Aine... - No, no, I'm grand, actually.
我要上那辆出租车 去我姐姐家
I'm actually gonna take that taxi and go to my sister's.
不 你们不用这样的 这有点太过了
No, you don't need to do that. It's all a bit much.
-我们是你的兄弟 -是的 我知道
- We're your brothers! - Yeah, I totally know.
你很难过 你不应该一个人待着
You're upset, you shouldn't be by yourself.
我很抱歉他吼你了 马特
I'm sorry he was shouting at you, Matty.
-我毁掉了... -你没有 艾妮
- I ruined... - You didn't ruin it, Aine.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
去那个...拜托
To the... please.
我真的完全没事 抱歉
I'm totally fine. I'm sorry.
肖娜
我的床单上到处都是血
There's blood all over my sheets.
-该在下面垫个毛巾的 -像德国游客那样吗
- Should've put a towel down. - What, like a German tourist?
你应该...
You should erm,...
好吧 我得去工作 当然了
Oh, yeah, I have to get to work. Yeah, of course.
嗨 你好 还好吗
Hi, yeah. How are you?
喝茶还是...
Tea or...?
好啊 谢谢 实际上...
Erm, yeah, thank you. Oh, actually, erm,...
能给我一杯咖啡吗
could I get a coffee?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
听着 我...
Listen, I'm, erm,...
昨天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday.
不 没事 如果是我过分了 那我向你道歉
Oh, no, that's totally fine. I'm sorry if I overstepped the mark.
-说真的 我们不用谈这事 -我想谈谈
- Honestly, we don't need to talk about it. - I'd like to.
艾蒂安去哪儿了
Where, where, er, where is Etienne?
有人待会儿会把他送回来
Someone's dropping him home.
他昨晚去朋友家过夜了 这很好
He had a sleepover with a friend last night, which is great.
是吗 已经有朋友了吗 天呐 真棒
Oh, wow, really? A friend? God, that's amazing.
我猜有时候他一定觉得很孤寂
I think sometimes it must be so lonely for him.
你还好吧
You OK?
当然 抱歉 我只是 很高兴
Yeah, yeah, sorry. Yeah. I'm er, just really happy
因为他不再是孤单一人了
to think of him not being on his own, you know?
我 昨晚遇到一个朋友
I erm, had a friend last night who er,...
他状况不太好
He's not very well.
这挺悲伤的 因为...
It's quite sad, cos, you know, erm...
他就是无法戒酒
He can't get the drink out of him, you know?
好吧
Yeah.
酗酒很难戒
Drink is hard to fix, yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
因为那的确很美妙
Because it is so, so lovely.
是啊 的确很美妙
Yeah, it is so, so lovely.
真的很遗憾 因为 有那么多人爱他
It's just such a shame, you know, because he's... he's so loved.
并且这真的让人很难受 因为...
And it's just awful to see, like, the erm,...
让一个人出色的那些特质
The bits that make someone great,
就这么消失了
sort of fall away, you know?
有一句话是这么说的
There's that quote,
「我试图淹死我的悲伤
"I tried to drown my sorrows,
但那个狗逼东西竟然学会了游泳」
but then the bastards learned how to swim."
真不错
Nice.
那是弗丽达·卡罗说的
It's a Frida Kahlo quote.
她是我最爱的作家 因为她的书大部分是图画
She's my favourite author because her books are mostly pictures.
好吧 可以给你的书也加上图画
Yeah, we could add that to your book.
是啊 我的笑话书 没错
Oh, yeah, my joke book, yeah.
这对全人类来说是尴尬的一小步
One tiny awkward move for mankind,
但对"理查德类"来说却是巨大的一步
one giant step for "Richardkind".
艾蒂安 快过来
Etienne, come here
给你这位花钱请的辅♥导♥老师一个拥抱
and give your paid professional tutor a hug, will you?
-艾妮 -怎么了
- Aine? - Yeah?
天呐 你开枪打中我了 我都没带武器
Oh, my God, you shot me, I wasn't even armed.
过来 你个小猴子
Come here, you monkey.
你还好吗 对了 开枪打你♥爸♥
How are you? Oh, hey, shoot your dad.
爸爸 理查德
Eh, Papa, Richard.
抱歉
Sorry, erm,...
艾蒂安 你没跟我说
Etienne, you didn't tell me
你♥爸♥是专业的好莱坞演员啊
your dad was a professional Hollywood actor.
没错
Er, yes.
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表