剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
Oh, no, you're all right. Thanks, though, lovey.
我情绪不太好 我的月经来了 所以...
I'm just a bit grumpy. I've got the old period, so...
姑娘 你肯定是贾斯汀·汀布莱克
Girl, you must be Justin Timberlake
因为我们是超级男孩组合
cos we is NSYNC, OK?
真的吗
Oh, really?
是啊 我整个晚上坐在沙发上一直在流血
Yeah, I've been bleeding all over the couch all evening.
好吧
OK, then.
艾妮 我找到艾玛暖肚子的热水瓶了 快出来
Aine, I've got one of Emma's hot water bottles, come on out.
起来吧 出来
Come on, let's go.
别逼我挠你痒痒 我真的会那么做的
Don't make me tickle you. I'll do it, you know?
其实 那真是爱到浓烈的五周
It was a pretty intense five weeks really, you know.
是啊 但我一直希望我们能修成正果
Yeah, but I'm hoping we can make it work, you know.
我简直为她痴狂
I'm crazy about her.
不可能 她像个巫婆一样
No way, she was a little witch.
-别这么说 好吗 -怎么了
- Don't. Honestly, yeah? - What?
艾妮 你对于艾玛是什么看法
Aine, what did you think of Emma?
-瞧吧 -天呐 怎么 你不喜欢她吗
- See? - Whoa, what, you didn't like her?
不 她的腿 很漂亮
No. No, like, she had, er, nice... legs.
腿
Legs?
-听我说 这是我对艾玛的印象 -请开始你的表演
- OK, OK, this is my impression of Emma. - Please.
布莱德利 你愿意出钱给我买♥♥这个吗
Oh, Bradley, will you pay for this for me?
我没钱 但我有胸
I don't have any money, but I've got breasts.
说真的 别这样 赶快闭嘴
Honestly, don't, yeah? Shut up
不然我就一拳打烂你的黑色子♥宫♥
or I'll punch you in your dark womb.
我觉得她表演细致入微 我给五颗星
I thought it was a very nuance performance. Five stars from me.
-非常感谢 -你也来表演一个版本
- Thank you very much. - Please, do yours.
要我模仿艾玛吗
Oh, do my impression of Emma?
好吧 那么...
OK, so...
-我的天呐 -老天
- Oh, my God. - Oh, God.
我妹妹还在这儿呢
My little sister's here, man!
老实说 听上去她真不像是假装高♥潮♥
To be fair, it never sounded like she was faking it.
真不敢相信你听到我们做♥爱♥的声音了
Can't believe you heard us have sex,
真的好尴尬 不过谢谢你的夸奖
that's embarrassing, but thank you.
听上去就像你听说了
It sounded a bit like you'd heard
她的阴♥道♥里有数不完的钱
there was free money in her vagina
然后你试图全部挖出来
and you were trying to dig it out.
好吧 但那证明我是个女权主义者 对吧
Fine. Proves I'm a feminist, doesn't it?
女士们 如果你们不介意的话 请保持安静
So if you don't mind, ladies, be quiet,
足球赛又开始了
the football's back on.
哥 你为什么会有非洲直体梳
Brother, dear, why have you got an Afro comb
毕竟你的发际线几乎快要消退光了
when your hairline is running away from your face?
至少我的头发是真的 并且那梳子也不是我的
Well, at least I grow my own hair and that's not mine.
那是我的
Oh, that's mine.
-你竟然有非洲直体梳 -不 我...
- You've got an Afro comb? - No, I don...
我就叫它「可爱的梳子」
I just call it my lovely comb.
-别啊 怎么了 -艾妮有非洲直体梳
- No, what? - Aine has an Afro comb.
快帮我处理一下这些小卷发
Do something about these ringlets.
我成长于一个全是女人的家里
You know, I grew up in a house with only women,
所以我还挺喜欢看足球赛时女人在旁边叽叽喳喳
so I actually quite like hearing women talk during football.
那好萌啊
That's so cute.
没错 的确有点萌
Aww, that is cute,
但我不这么觉得
but I don't feel that way,
所以你们能闭嘴吗
so if you don't mind shutting up, yeah?
因为在播足球赛 是吧
Cos the football's on, is it?
天呐 快传球 传球
Oh, my God, pass the ball, pass the ball.
-明明有那么多... -太好了
- Out of all... - Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes, yes, yes!
-足球 -足球将要归家...
- Football! - Football's coming home...
布莱德利 你知道你是个女王
Oh, Bradley, you know you're a queen.
你绝对是个女王
You're an absolute queen.
你值得拥有一个能看到你的魔力的人
And you deserve someone who sees your magic.
好吧 我很感激你这么说
Yeah, well I, I'm so thankful for that,
因为我就是城里的单身姑娘 跟我四个朋友在一起
cos I'm just a single girl on the town with my four friends.
四个吗 我们就三个人
Four? Three of us.
各位 我能不能当个可悲的人 拍张自♥拍♥
Guys, can I be a saddo and take a selfie?
-那可悲吗 -是的
- Is that sad? - Yep.
因为我姐姐觉得我在伦敦没有任何朋友
Cos my sister thinks I don't have any friends in London.
-我们是你的朋友 -你们是我的朋友
- Oh, we're your friends. - You're my friends.
我的头好大啊
I've got such a big head.
-露出亲密有爱的表情 -好的
- Look like we like each other. - OK.
这张挺不错的
That's nice, that.
-不错吗 -是的
- Is it nice? - Yep.
天呐 我的头真大
Oh, my God, I do have such a big head.
我们现在是你的兄弟了 我愿意为你杀人 艾妮
We're your brothers now. I would kill for you, Aine.
你愿意为我杀人吗 布莱德
Would you kill for me, Brad?
我连诈骗这种轻罪都不愿意为你犯
I'd barely commit minor fraud for you.
天呐
Oh, my God!
汤姆
Tom!
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
天呐 各位 这是我朋友汤姆
Oh, my God, look, this is my friend, Tom.
嘿 你好啊
Hey, how you doing?
爱你 爱死这姑娘了
Love you, love this girl!
把我放下来 汤姆 放下来
Put me down, Tom. Put me down.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
嘘 别告诉我妈哦
Shh, don't tell me mum.
为什么 你怎么喝醉了 汤姆
Oh, why? How are you drunk, Tom?
闭嘴跳舞吧 好好享受 快来吧
Oh, shut up and dance. Enjoy yourself, come on! Let's go!
打住 汤姆
Stop it, Tom.
我觉得你喝多了 你还好吧 兄弟
I think you've had enough mate, you all right?
对不起 他有点醉了
I'm sorry, he's just a bit drunk.
布莱德 你能帮我拿一下这个吗
Actually, Brad, could you hold that for me?
-走吧 -他是有什么毛病
- Come on. - What's the matter with him?
不 他没事 我们出去吧
No, he's fine. Let's just go out.
我只是想表示友好
I'm just trying to be nice.
知道了 好了 走吧 汤姆
Yeah, yeah, come on, Tommy, come on.
-他是有什么毛病 -我们出去聊聊
- What's the matter with him? - We'll just have a little chat.
-只是想表示友好而已 -我知道 我知道 好了
- Just trying to be nice. - I know, I know, I know, I know, yeah.
汤姆 好了 别闹了
Oh, Tom. Tom, come on.
不 没事的 宝贝 我没事
No, it's all right, babe, I'm all right.
汤姆 你又开始喝酒了 我很难过
Tom. I'm so sad that you're drinking again.
-我喝酒你难过 -是的
- You're so sad I'm drinking? - Yeah.
可怜的艾妮很难过
Poor fucking Aine is sad!
你在开玩笑吗 难道你就比我好很多吗
Are you, are you joking? Like you're much better?
汤姆
Tom.
对不起 对不起我吼你了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I shouted.
汤姆
Tom.
-对不起我吼你了 -我明白
- I'm sorry I shouted. - I know.
-我是个好人 -我知道你是个好人
- I'm a good man. - I know you're a good man.
或许我们应该做完没做的事
Perhaps we should finish off what we started?
不 不 汤姆
No, no, no, Tom.
不 汤姆 你不...
No, Tom, you're not...
不 汤姆 我们是朋友
No, Tom, we're friends.
我们还是不在一起比较好 你说得对
We're better off. You were right.
-不 汤姆 别这样 -你的胸部很美
- No, Tom, don't. - You have got a lovely chest.
-不 汤姆 不要 -来吧
- No, Tom. Tom, don't. - Come on.
艾妮 你没事吧
Aine, you all right?
你♥他♥妈♥是有什么毛病
What the fuck's wrong with you?
退开 老兄 滚开
Back off, man! Back off, man.
-当心点 -你不能随便摸女人
- Watch it, man! - You don't touch a woman!
-艾妮 -我们爱彼此 别...
- Aine! - We love each other, don't...
你干什么 马特 天呐
What are you doing, Matty? Jesus!
不 是他自己绊倒的
No, he tripped, he tripped.
他是个酒鬼变♥态♥
He's a drunken creep.
他不是酒鬼变♥态♥ 他状况不太好
He's not a drunken creep. He's not well.
她比我还要疯 告诉他们我们是在哪里认识的
She's fucking madder than me! Tell 'em where we met.
-汤姆 -告诉他们
- Tom! - Tell 'em!
你为什么要说这种话
What you saying that for?
我不该吸那个可♥卡♥因♥的 该死的达夫
I shouldn't have had that coke. Fucking Dave!
立刻上出租车 汤姆
Get in that taxi, Tom!
我不能
I can't.
-我不能 -真是个白♥痴♥
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表