剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
I'm snowed under.
我之前给她回过电♥话♥了
I called her back earlier anyway.
我只是想说 这不是你的作风
It's just not like you. That's all.
妈的
Oh, shit.
喂 你好
Hey, hi.
是的 没 我得换个衣服
Yeah, no, I'm‐‐I'm‐‐I just need to get dressed,
就能出发了
and then I'm en route.
没错 维希也来
Yeah, Vish is coming.
他就喜欢待在女人堆里
Blessed is he amongst women, yeah.
那我们待会儿见 再见 再见
I'll see you in a bit. Bye, bye, bye, bye.
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是...
Nothing. Just...
你把这周末空出来了吧
You kept this weekend free, right?
是啊
Yeah.
明天一定要空出来
Definitely keep tomorrow free.
-为什么 -就是要空出来
- Why? - Because.
我们要做什么
What are we doing?
不 没什么 我只是为我们两个人
No, nothing, I just have something nice planned
安排了美妙的活动 仅此而已
for the two of us, that's all.
天呐 到底是什么
Oh, my God. What?
你是打算明天向我求婚吗
Are you gonna propose to me tomorrow?
我为什么要...
Why... why would I even‐
天呐 你现在肯定会说不是了
Oh, Jesus Christ, you would have said no by now.
本该是个惊喜的
It was going to be a surprise.
那你为什么现在告诉我
Why are you telling me this now?
我没告诉你 是你自己猜到的
I'm not telling you. You just guessed.
该死的 我们甚至都没谈过要...
Fucking hell. We haven't even talked or‐
-我们都没谈过要... -去他妈的
- We haven't talked about... - Fuck it.
你知道吗 我...
You know what? Just‐‐I'm...
你干什...当心别把灯搞坏了 维希
What are you‐‐Jesus, mind the lamp. Vish.
我现在就求婚
I'm gonna do it right now.
我爱你 肖娜
I love you, Shona.
我希望我们两个人
And I would like for the two of us
能携手共度一生
to spend our lives together.
-你这是拒绝了吗 -不
- That's a no? - No.
-好吧 -我是说 但是...
- Yeah. - I mean, but...
只是 我都不知道这...
It's‐‐it's‐‐I don't even know if‐
我这辈子会不会结婚 你明白吗
if it's something I want to do ever, you know?
不单纯是我拒绝你 或...
It's just not a no to you or‐‐
-或是接受你的求婚 -好吧
- or a yes to you. It‐‐Right.
重点不在于你
I mean, it's not about you.
是因为 这是一个重大的 合同决定
It's‐‐it's a big‐‐it's a big contract decision.
合同决定
Contract decision.
要我列出合同的各项条款吗
Do you want me to lay out the terms?
-是的 -好啊 那...
- Yes. - All right, well, uh...
不是现在
Not now.
条款就是我爱你
The terms are that I love you,
条件是 你也要爱我
and the conditions are that you love me back.
没错 我也赞同这两点
Yeah, and I agree with both of those things,
但是天呐 我一小时后就要演讲了
but Jesus Christ, I've got the speech in an hour.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry,
-我本来打算好好求婚的 -不 只是...
- I was just gonna do it properly. - No, it's just‐‐
你不能像这样匆忙地做出重大人生决定
you can't just make life decisions like that on the hoof.
操
Fuck.
天呐 我觉得有点...
Oh, God, I feel a bit...
我觉得我得...我去做个华夫饼
I think I just need to‐‐I'm gonna make a waffle.
冷静 冷静
Ca‐‐calm down. Calm down.
我去给你做华夫饼 好吗
I will make you your waffle, all right?
-该死的 -你去好好冷静下
- Oh, fucking hell. - Just go and calm down.
艾妮说你肯定会同意的
Aine said that you would say yes.
你事先告诉艾妮了
You told Aine?
我在向你求婚前总得先问问她啊 不是吗
Well, I wasn't going to ask you without asking her first, was I?
不 你应该问我 不是问艾妮 是问我
No, you‐‐you ask me. Not Aine, me.
这本该是个惊喜的
It was supposed to be a surprise.
是啊 我惊到了
Yeah, well, I'm surprised.
我讨厌惊喜
I hate surprises.
我先走了
I'm gonna go.
-等等 什么 -不 这...
- Wait, what? - No, it...
维希 对不起
Vish, I‐‐I'm sorry.
你出其不意地求婚 我...
You just‐‐you just threw me, and I...
天呐
Oh, my God.
来 我有东西给你看
Here, I got something for you.
我♥操♥啊
Oh, fuck's sake.
我为什么会想看你的烂鸡♥巴♥
Why would I want to see your shitting cock?
行了 操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah, well, fuck you.
我可没对你露出我的阴♥道♥ 不是吗
Well, I'm not whopping out my vag at you, am I?
天呐 再说你那顶多4英寸
Jesus. And it's a four at best.
滚蛋吧
Fuck off.
我还好心地多说了一点呢
That's me being generous.
天呐
God.
-嗨 维希 -她好像拒绝了
- Hiya, Vish. - I think she said no.
什么
What?
我当时并没有打算向她求婚
I didn't mean to ask her,
但她猜到了我要求婚
but then she guessed that I was going to,
然后我不想撒谎
and then I didn't want to lie,
-于是... -她拒绝了吗
- so‐ - And she said no?
我觉得是 我不知道
I think so. I don't know.
我要杀了她
I'll kill her.
你竟然拒绝了
You said no?
我现在甚至都不想跟你说话
I don't even want to talk to you right now, okay?
-什么 -我真的很生你的气
- What? - I am so angry with you.
我要迟到了 我很生气 同时也很紧张
And I'm gonna be late, and I'm upset, and I'm nervous.
-你生我的气 -是的
- You're upset with me? - Yes.
-为什么 -因为你早知道他要求婚
- Why? - 'Cause you knew he was gonna propose.
那本该是个惊喜的 肖娜
It was supposed to be a surprise, Shona.
他本该明天在南岸区向你求婚的
He was supposed to do it down on the South Bank tomorrow
那是你们第一次约会的地方
where you first had your date,
而不是在这里 到处都挂着你的茶巾
not here with all your tea towels hanging around.
怎么就没人知道我讨厌惊喜呢
How does nobody know that I hate surprises?
你讨厌惊喜是吗
Oh, you hate surprises, do you?
那你想象一下我的惊喜吧 因为弗莱迪问我
Well, imagine my surprise when Freddie asks me
到底有没有进过康复中心
whether I've been to rehab or not,
因为该死的夏洛特告诉他了
because fucking Charlotte told him.
你又在跟弗莱迪交往了吗
Are you seeing Freddie again?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我简直...我想杀了你
I can't‐‐I could kill you.
除非我先杀了你
Not if I kill you first.
为什么 你为什么要在乎他怎么想
Why? I mean, why do you even care what he thinks anyway.
他已经向前看了
He's moved on.
你早知道他有女朋友了
You knew he had a girlfriend?
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你从没告诉我
Because you never told me
你又在跟他交往了 你个白♥痴♥
that you were seeing him again, you idiot.
那不是你的秘密 你不能说出去 肖娜
That wasn't your secret to tell, Shona.
天呐 真希望你能看到他当时看我的眼神
God, if you'd had seen the way he looked at me.
因为谁想跟一个疯女人出去约会呢
Because who wants to go out with a bloody mad woman?
说真的
Honestly.
一个男人要是疯了 突然间
A man goes mental, and all of a sudden,
他就成了抱着吉他的鲍勃·迪伦
he's Bob Dylan with a fucking guitar.
但如果是一个女人情绪略微失控
But a woman has one more emotion than she should,
突然间 我就成了该死的琳赛·罗韩
and all of a sudden, I'm Lindsay fucking Lohan.
没人想跟琳赛·罗韩约会
And no one wants to go out with Lindsay Lohan,
尽管我相信她在现实生活中一定是个可爱的大好人
even though I'm sure she's a lovely person in real life.
我告诉夏洛特
I told Charlotte
是因为我必须找人倾诉 好吗
because I had to tell someone, okay?
我很抱歉我觉得这一切很难承受
I'm sorry that I found it difficult to deal with
因为我发现我妹妹吞了一堆药
finding my sister full of pills
当时我们就要飞去爱尔兰
when we were about to fly to Ireland
参加父亲去世的周年仪式了
for our father's anniversary.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你的生活并不是你一个人的 艾妮 好吗
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表