剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
-收据给你 -谢谢
- And there's your receipt. - Thank you.
就是...
It just...
好吧 那...
Right. So, erm...
我们可以走了吗 还是...
Do we, do we just go, or...
你要说一番话 还是怎么样
do you do a bit of a speech, or what happens now?
艾妮要走 我们很不舍 我们很高兴有你在这里
Well, we're sad to see Aine go. We've loved having you here.
老天 我在这里的日子也很开心
Oh God, I've had the time of my life,
真希望能常回来看看
I hope to come back as often as my schedule allows.
我很遗憾 你在这里过得不开心
I'm sorry you didn't have a great time.
不 我没指望会过得开心
No, I didn't expect it to be a great time,
泰瑞莎 我又不傻
Teresa, I'm not stupid,
我只是...
I just, it's a lot of...
-花了肖娜很多钱 -别担心这个
- Shona's money... - Don't worry about it.
不 我的意思是这里的设施
No, I'm just saying cos I think the facilities
可以再好些
could have been nicer,
-像网站上宣传的那样 -是啊 我懂的
- like the website shows. - Yeah, I know.
替艾妮说句公道话 我帮她预约入住时
In fairness to Aine, when I booked her in,
-网站看起来这里有按♥摩♥浴缸 -没错
- the website did make it look like there was a jacuzzi... - Yeah.
当初我能说服她来
And the jacuzzi was half how
有一半原因是因为有按♥摩♥浴缸
I convinced her to come here in the first place!
-没错 -因为我跟她说...
- Yeah! - You know, cos I said, you know...
如果她来了
at the worst, if she came,
-再不济也还有按♥摩♥浴缸 -没错
- at least there'd be a jacuzzi. - Yeah.
当然了 最后才发现那只是一张...
Of course, as it turned out, it's just a picture of a...
-鸭子池塘的照片 -鸭子池塘
- Duck pond. - Duck pond.
-没错 -这...
- Yeah. - Which...
但我说了 这里不是水疗会馆 而是康复中心
But, like I said, this is not a spa, it's a rehab facility,
所以资金都投入在护理和请治疗师上了
so we plough our money into care and therapists.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I know,
-但我不明白为什么按♥摩♥浴缸... -或是瀑布水潭
- but I just don't see how a jacuzzi... - Or a plunge pool.
...对需要一点好心情的人来说是坏事
would be a bad thing for people who just needed a bit of a boost.
走吧 肖 不重要了
Come on, Sho, it doesn't matter.
你们走之前 还有其他...意见反馈吗
So, any other... feedback, before you head off?
你为什么用这种语气
Why are you saying it like that?
你为什么说"意见反馈"时阴阳怪气的
Why are you saying "feedback" like that?
所有行业都应该重视反馈 好吗
All businesses should appreciate feedback, OK?
我也是做生意的 我就喜欢收到反馈
I'm in business, I love feedback.
我真的喜欢 而且你别误会
And yeah, I do, actually, and don't take it the wrong way...
-算了 小肖 -等一下
- Oh, just leave it, Sho. - Just one second.
你们网站上还说这里入住有各种各样的病患
Also on your website, you say you get all sorts of people here.
但艾妮告诉我 他们进行集体治疗会时
But Aine tells me, when they were having the group therapy sessions,
主要疏导成瘾问题 而不是...
they mainly dealt with addiction and not with...
精神崩溃
Nervous breakdown?
原来我被归入这一类吗
Oh, is that what I fall under?
我还以为是"乱逼逼" 创新性的新病名呢
I thought it was mostly Bs, creative type.
别反讽了
Don't be sarky!
我不是反讽 我只是无礼
I'm not being sarky, I'm being sassy!
等会我一拳打你脸上
I'm gonna punch your face in a minute.
事实上我真有实际的反馈意见
I actually have some practical feedback.
-那太好了 -是关于零食的
- Oh, good. - Just as regards snacks.
我觉得该有...
So I was thinking,
迷你巧克力棒
mini-bars...
我是认真的 泰瑞莎
I'm actually being serious, Teresa!
因为有一天 我情绪跌到谷底时
Because one day, when I was really low,
我会很愿意付比建议零售价高一倍的价格
I would've happily paid double the recommended retail price
吃奇巧巧克力棒 且不希望任何人盯着我看
to eat a Kit Kat without everyone gawping at me.
最好是他妈的能躺在按♥摩♥浴缸里吃
And ideally, in a fucking jacuzzi.
抱歉骂脏话了
I'm sorry for cursing there.
没关系
That's OK.
能给我...车钥匙吗
Erm, can I have the...car keys?
好
Yeah.
谢谢你们所做的一切 泰瑞莎
Thanks, er, for everything, Teresa.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye-bye.
带我一起走
Take me with ya!
她...
Is she, um...
她的病治好了吗
Is she fixed?
我没预料到会这样
It's just, I didn't really see this coming, so...
我看得出你们很亲近 对吧
I can see you guys are close, yeah?
是的 她是我唯一的姐妹 我也没有其他兄弟
Yeah, well, she's my only sister. Or brother, or...
我知道这对你一定是沉重打击
I know this must have been a shock.
因为对于艾妮这种病患 我们尽量帮他们
Cos with someone like Aine, we try and get them back to a place
能够重新在乎自己
where they can care about themselves
愿意照顾好自己
enough to take care of themselves.
她刚来这里时 眼睛都几乎睁不开
When she got here, she could hardly open her eyes,
现在她已经...抱怨起奇巧巧克力棒了
and now she's... complaining about Kit Kats.
她很坚强
She's made of hardy stuff.
好吧
Ok.
-知道吗 -好的
- Yeah? - All right.
-行 -谢谢你了
- Cool. - Thank you for that.
-再见 -再见 对了
- Bye. - Bye. Oh, and, um...
这就是我刚才的意思
I mean, that's kind of what I meant. Earlier.
我说的"说一番话" 就是指你刚才所说的这些
You know, when I said about a speech, what you just did.
所以也许下次... 这就是反馈意见
So, I don't know, next time... I mean, this is feedback.
嗯 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
四个月后
好了 各位
Right, guys, OK.
现在应该很容易了吧 这个名媛家族
This should be easy by now, OK? The family.
我们都知道考特妮是...
We all know that Kourtney is the...
最年长的
Eldest.
很好 没错
Very good, yes.
但金是...
But Kim is the...
-排行第二的 -排行第二 很好
- Second eldest. - Second eldest, very good.
再往下就是克洛伊
But after that, then we have Khloe.
-克洛伊是... -排行中间的
- Khloe is the... - Middle.
中间 莫 没错 棒极了
Middle, Mo! Yes, fantastic!
她本来... 是过去时哦 本来是最年幼的
Now, she was -- past tense -- WAS the youngest.
直到谁出现
Until along came...
-肯德尔和凯莉 -肯德尔和凯莉
- Kendall and Kylie. - Kendall and Kylie.
他们是谁的女儿 谁的
And they are the daughters... The daughters of...
-克丽丝 -克丽丝汀 没错 非常好
- Kris. - Kristen! Yes, very good.
击个掌 太棒了
Give me a high five -- lovely.
那么 克丽丝 她是...
Now, Kris, who is the...
-她们的妈妈 -妈妈
- Mother. - Mother!
欢迎 维克多 你好 没错就是妈妈 真棒
Welcome, Victor! Hello! Yes -- mother. Fantastic.
她们是克丽丝和凯特琳的女儿
OK, so they are the daughters of Kris and Caitlyn.
凯特琳·詹纳本名为布鲁斯·詹纳
是金·卡戴珊的前继父
后做了变性手术
凯特琳也是她们的妈妈
Also the mother.
凯特琳·詹纳也是妈妈吗
... Is Caitlyn Jenner, the mother.
我觉得
I don't think that
不能说她是妈妈
she... is the mother...
她就单纯是凯特琳吗
She's Caitlyn?
她就单纯是凯特琳 没错 讨论完毕
She is Caitlyn. Exactly. And that ends that chat.
我喜欢「周五电视课」
I love this TV Friday.
是啊 谁不喜欢卡戴珊一家呢
Oh, yeah. And who doesn't love the Kardashians?
不 我那只是反问 不需要你们回答
No, that was a rhetorical, not a real question.
你们可以把手放下了
So you can put your hands down.
我在罗马尼亚经常能看到卡戴珊一家
Uh, in Romania, I see Kardashians all the time.
我有一台大电视
I have big TV.
但在这边 天空电视台 要花好多钱订阅
But here, Sky TV, a lot money.
只能看电脑 或是BBC电视台
Only laptop, or BBC.
所以天空电视台
So Sky TV
要花... 你们都在本上记下来了吗
costs... You getting this down, on your thing?
要花很多钱订阅
Costs too much money.
房♥租要花很多钱
Rent costs too much money.
很好 房♥租也要花很多钱
Yes, rent costs too much money.
大家 听我说 我知道生活很艰难
And guys, listen. I know it can be tough.
生活很艰难 但你们知道吗
It can be tough. But you know what?
爱...
Love...
是...
costs...
免费的
nothing!
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表