剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
扶栏
*头 肩膀 膝盖和脚趾*
*Head, shoulders, knees and toes*
*膝盖和脚趾*
*Knees and toes*
*眼睛 耳朵*
*And eyes and ears*
*还有嘴巴 鼻子*
*And mouth and nose...*
大门
Front door.
*这是头 这是肩膀 膝盖和脚趾*
*It's your head, it's your shoulders, knees and toes*
这首歌♥很棒
It's a great track.
天呐 你听过比这更棒的歌♥吗
Oh, my God, have you ever known a better song?
你♥爸♥在那儿
There's your dad.
你进去吧
Right, in you go.
好消息是 如果亲爱的艾蒂安需要去看医生
The good news is if dear Etienne here needs to go to the doctor,
-他能指出哪里疼 -很好
- he can point out exactly where it hurts. - Great.
只要疼的是他的头 肩膀 膝盖或脚趾
As long as it's his head, his shoulders, his knees, or his toes.
或他的眼睛 耳朵
Or his eyes, or his ears.
如果他手指受伤了呢
What if he breaks his finger?
那他应该会觉得很难打字
Well, then he'll probably find it difficult to type.
那就好
There it is.
理查德 能在楼下摆放一些我的照片吗
Richard, can we put some of my photos downstairs?
当然可以 没问题
Oh, yeah, of course.
这里...这里也是你的家
It is... It's your home, too.
你想跟我一起吃晚饭吗
Do you wanna join me for dinner?
太好了
That's nice.
其实我还没吃东西 所以...
I haven't actually eaten yet, so...
我是问艾蒂安
Oh, I was talking to Etienne.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
因为你刚才对孩子说话很正式
Just cos you were speaking so formally to a child.
你想的话也可以留下来吃饭
You can stay, if you want, er...
-玛莎煮了很多 -那很棒 不过...
- Marcia's made plenty. - That's nice, but, um...
拜托了 拜托你留下来
Please... Please won't you?
虽然她说她放了一根毒辣椒进去
Though she did say that she put a poisoned pepper in it.
我开玩笑的
I wasn't serious.
好吧 老天 行吧
Right... God, OK.
因为你的表情看起来很认真
Cos just you seemed very serious.
对 我母亲其实是电视名人
Yeah, my mother was actually a TV personality.
真的吗
Really?
她只出现在爱尔兰的电视台
She was just on Irish TV.
她...
Um, she...
-她以前在电视上播报天气预告 -好吧
- She used to do the weather, on television... - Right.
但是她每天都会戴不一样的帽子
But every day she'd wear a different hat.
没想到吧
How about that?
那是她的特色
That was her thing.
爱尔兰观众可喜欢了
Irish people loved it.
但本爱尔兰人不喜欢 我讨厌得要死
I mean, not this Irish person. I hated it.
-那你♥爸♥呢 -不 他只有一顶帽子
- What about your dad? - No, he only had the one hat.
他也死了
He's dead, too.
谢了 这位先生[法语]OK, merci, monsieur.
我告诉你的秘密你都"守口如瓶" 真不错
Nice to see you're keeping all the secrets I tell you.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
没关系 不过那故事确实有点悲伤
It's OK, though it is a bit of a sad story.
我母亲收藏的帽子砸到了他身上
My mother's hat collection fell on top of him.
然后...
And...
他就被那堆帽子闷死了
He was smothered to death by the hats.
那可真...
That's...
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
你是在大笑吗 理查德
Are you laughing, Richard?
快停下 你吓到我了
Stop! You're freaking me out, man!
是啊 我想大笑最近不是...
Yeah, I guess laughing hasn't been much of a ...
-我的当务之急 -天呐 我很遗憾
- A priority of late. - Oh, my God, I'm so sorry.
那是当然的
Obviously...
听着 你不必留在这里陪我们
Listen, you don't need to hang around here with us.
天呐
Oh, my God!
很抱歉占用了你的时间
I'm so sorry for taking up your time.
-我不是想赶你走 -不不不
- I'm not trying to shoo you out. - Oh, no, no, no.
不 天呐 我不应该...
No, oh God, yeah. I shouldn't be...
-是我自己厚着脸皮要留下吃饭 -谢谢你陪我们
- I mean, I invited myself for dinner. - Thanks for joining us.
不 我才该谢你那些...
No, thank you for the...
我是说 你真懂得如何雇人给你做饭
I mean, you really know how to pay someone to cook for you.
那么
So...
-好吧 -嗯
- OK. Right. - Yeah.
不...
No...
艾妮 求你别走
Aine, please stay.
你知道吗 我还真得走了
Do you know what? I do actually have to leave
因为我还有别的地方要去
cos I've got places to go and stuff.
-我想也是 -是啊
- I'm sure you do. - Yeah.
好了 我们周一见
Yeah, I'll see Monday.
祝你摆放照片顺利
And good luck with your photos and stuff.
我真的很想看那些照片 走了
I really wanna see them, so... Yeah.
-好 周一见 -嗯 周一见
- OK, see you Monday. - Yeah, see you Monday.
弗莱迪
是吗
Do you?
我本来以为我最喜欢你左边的奶♥子♥
Oh, I thought I liked your left boob the most.
但从这个角度看 宝贝
But from this angle, babe,
可能右边奶♥子♥更美
it might be the right in them.
老天 你这对奶♥子♥跟你的翘臀一样销魂
'Man, your boobs are as intense as your arse.
你好呀 奶♥子♥
'Hello, boob.'
老天呐
Oh, my God!
你那里居然有老鼠 太恶心了
I can't believe you've got rats. That's disgusting!
就是啊 可怕死了
Yeah, I know, it's awful!
我不知道它们怎么进来的 七层楼呢
I don't know how they got there, but sixth floor,
它们一定是有梯子之类的
they must have had a ladder, or something.
我们在看那个修女谋杀案的纪录片
We're watching that murdered nun documentary.
你请的人怎么说 用烟把它们熏出来吗
So what did your man say, to smoke them out?
-用烟熏出来 -怎么了
- Smoke them out? - What?
不
No,
克林特·伊斯特伍德的捕鼠服务已经关门了 肖娜
Clint Eastwood's rat catching service was closed, Shona.
美国知名演员
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
有熏出来这种办法的 不然还能怎么除鼠患
Smoking out is a thing. How else do you get rid of a rat?
你的口气好像伦敦东区的罪犯
You sound like a Cockney criminal.
你怎么除鼠患 小子
How do you get rid of a rat, boy?
你们想要我按暂停吗 讨论完老鼠的话题再看
Do you want me to pause this while we're talking about rats?
-不 不要 -你们想的话我会暂停的
- No, no. - I will if you want me to.
别啊 我很想看这个 我喜欢那个修女
No, I'm dying to watch this. I just like the nun.
你吃过饭了吗
Have you eaten?
是的 我还真的吃过了
Oh, yeah, I have, actually.
我在理查德家吃的
I ate at Richard's house.
-谁 -理查德 我在他家教书那个男人
- Who? - Richard. The man who I teach for.
-什么 -真的 他叫我留下吃晚饭
- What?! - Yeah, he included me in dinner.
-老天 艾妮 -不 别...
- Jesus, Aine. - No, don't...
-小心点 -我就知道你要说这句
- Be careful. -I knew you'd say that.
-我没有公私不分 -我当然要说这句了
- It was totally professional. - Of course I'm gonna say that.
我在看电视呢
I'm watching this!
他们刚把主神父调去了另一个教区
They've just moved that head priest to the other parish.
-老天 -那叫主教 好吗
- Oh, gosh. - They're called bishops, by the way.
-主教 随便啦 -什么主神父
- Bishops... whatever! - Head priest.
主神父
Head priest!
-维希 -真希望他们就叫那个
- Oh, Vish! - I wish they were called that.
*是谁杀了修女*
*Who murdered the nun?*
要不 我还是回家看好了
Do you know what? I'm just gonna watch this at home.
-别这样啦 -你们得...
- Come on. - You guys need to...
-别走嘛 -坐下吧 我们会乖乖的
- No, come on. - Sit down, we'll be good.
操
Fuck!
-你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢 -抱歉
- Are you fucking kidding me! - I'm sorry.
-艾妮 拜托 -对不起
- Aine! Come on! - Sorry.
不...
Oh, no...
我...
I...
怎么了
What's happened?
-你怎么起这么晚 -维希是坐着撒尿吗
- Why are you so late? - Does Vish ever wee sitting down?
-不是 -那我刚才看到他大便了
- No. - Then I think I just saw him having a poo.
不会吧
Oh, no.
他光着身子吗
Was he naked?
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表