剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
别穿真丝衬衣和柔色长裤就行了
Well, just don't wear a silky shirt and pastel pants, okay,
因为我要那么穿
'cause I'm wearing that,
我们看起来会像还在世的诺兰姐妹一样
and we'd look like leftover Nolans.
英国家庭乐队组合
好 一会见 再见
All right, I'll see you later. Bye.
再见
Bye.
-还是连不上吗 -还是不行
- Is that not working? - It's not‐
快检修
Well, troubleshoot.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on.
干脆用蓝牙连接吧
Well, let's just Bluetooth it.
说得好像你很懂一样
You say that like you know what you're talking about.
艾妮 我们今天要上课吗
Aine. Nous avons une classe aujourd'hui?
不是 这是个惊喜到访
Er, no, c'est une surprise visit.
我给你♥爸♥爸做了个蛋糕
I made your dad a cake.
-为什么 -为什么
- Pourquoi? - Why?
如果你想 可以以我们两个的名义送给他
It can be from the two of us if you want.
-不要 -不要吗
- Non. - Non.
你说"不要"是什么意思 你♥爸♥爸在哪
What do you mean, "non, non"? Where is he anyways?
有个女人在这
There's a woman here.
什么女人 是谁 什么女人
What woman? Who woman? What woman?
艾妮 你好 我没想到你会来
Aine, hey, I wasn't expecting you.
你是落下什么东西了吗 还是...
Did you leave something here, or are we...
你怎么会来
Why‐‐why are you here?
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hi.
这是什么
What's this?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
理查德
Richard.
我都不知道今天是你生日
I didn't know it was your birthday.
我应该知道你生日的
I probably should have known.
我在其他方面都对你很了解
I know everything else about you.
你为他做了蛋糕吗
You made a cake for him?
是啊 你现在可以相信了
Yeah, I did, if‐‐if you can believe it now,
这个蛋糕不是专业蛋糕店做出来的
this wasn't actually made in a professional bakery.
那...
That's...
天呐 我都不记得上次有人给我做蛋糕是什么时候了
God, I can't remember the last time someone made me a cake.
这个其实是我和艾蒂安一起送的
it's actually from myself and Etienne.
其实是艾蒂安的主意 艾蒂安想送你蛋糕
It was Etienne's idea really. Etienne wanted to do it.
给你吧 艾蒂安
There you go, Etienne.
现在可以把你想送的蛋糕送给他了
Now give your dad the cake that you wanted to give to him.
快去吧
There you go.
看看这一幕
Ah, look at that.
谢谢 艾蒂安 这...
Ah, that...thanks, Etienne. That's...
-不好意思 你是 -天呐 对不起
- Sorry, you are? - Oh, God, sorry.
天呐 不好意思 她是那个老师
God, sorry, this is, uh, the tutor, um...
我叫艾妮
I'm Aine.
是的
Yeah.
没错 我就是那个辅♥导♥老师
Yeah, I'm the tutor.
我叫芭芭拉
I'm Barbara.
艾蒂安的英语变得特别棒
Etienne's English has gotten so good.
你把工作做得非常出色
You‐‐you're doing a fab job.
她的确做得很好
She‐‐she really is.
是啊 我是在工作
Yeah, I'm doing a job.
听着
Well, listen,
我希望蛋糕底下不会"湿湿软软"的
I hope it doesn't have a soggy bottom.
什么
A‐‐a what?
她懂
She knows.
太好笑了
That was very funny.
-是《英国烘焙大赛》里的梗 -是的
- It's a reference to The Great British Bake Off. - Yeah.
好了 生日快乐
Right, well, uh, happy birthday.
见到你很高兴 但我得去上课了
Lovely to meet you, but I've got to get to class.
你要乖一点 疯小子
And stay out of trouble, young madman.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我来让你也高♥潮♥
Let me make you come.
-来吧 -不 不 不 不 不
- Come on. - No, no, no, no, no.
来吧 上次你也拒绝我了
Come on, you didn't let me last time either.
不用 我不用 没事
No, I don't need to. It's fine.
抱着我就行了
Just hold me instead.
好吧
All right.
你能轻轻摸我的手臂吗
Will you stroke my arm?
这可是新招式
That's a new approach.
是啊
Yeah.
你想再做一次吗
Do you want to go again?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
当然 你在说什么 当然 我好极了
Yeah, what are you‐‐yeah, I'm grand.
只是...
Just...
我能问你个事吗
can I ask you something?
可以 可以 弗莱迪
Yes, yes, Freddie.
准你看着麦当娜的眼睛 问她一个问题
You may look Madonna in the eye and ask her a question.
几个月前你是不是去了康复中心
Were you in rehab a few months back?
什么
What?
没有 傻子 谁告诉你的
No, you idiot. Who told you that?
夏洛特提到的
Well, Charlotte mentioned it.
别担心 她只跟我说了
Don't worry. She only told me
因为她以为我已经知道了
'cause she assumed I'd have known,
平心而论 我应该知道的
which in fairness, I should have.
不是 那是个水疗会馆 不是康复中心
No, it was like a spa, not rehab.
天呐 而且你不用知道 因为我们已经分手了
God, and you didn't need to know, 'cause we'd broken up.
-所以你的确去了吗 -没有
- So you were? - No.
天呐 艾妮 你应该告诉我的
Jesus, Aine, you should have told me.
-我还爱着你 -不 我只是累了
- I still love you. - No, I was just tired.
我只是 想休息一下
I was just‐‐like, it was just a break.
我需要休息
I just needed a break.
你说你还爱我是什么意思
What do you mean you still love me?
我当然爱你 就是那种...
Of course I love you... in, like, the way...
你懂我的意思
you‐‐you know the way.
天呐
Jesus.
艾妮 那真的是水疗会馆吗
Aine, was‐‐was it really a spa?
我是说 你没对你自己做什么吧
I mean, you‐‐you didn't do anything to yourself, did you?
夏洛特提到...
Charlotte mentioned that‐
夏洛特知道个屁 那个八卦的贱♥人♥
What the fuck does Charlotte know, the gossipy bitch.
我好极了 天呐 我好极了 天呐
I'm grand. God, I'm grand. God,
你不用这么大惊小怪的
no need to be so dramatic.
我们又不是在拍肥皂剧《东区人》
We're not in an episode of EastEnders.
别跟我开玩笑
Don't joke with me.
说实话 我好极了
Honestly, I'm grand.
夏洛特只是误会了
Charlotte just got the wrong end of the stick.
说真的 我会杀了肖娜
Honestly, I could kill Shona.
那太蠢了
It's so stupid.
就是个水疗会馆 弗莱迪 你知道的
It was a spa, Freddie, like, you know,
类似疗养度假
like a‐‐like a retreat thing,
那里有按♥摩♥浴缸之类的
like, there was Jacuzzis and stuff.
好吧
Okay.
天呐 肖娜 你知道吗
God, Shona‐‐actually, do you know what?
其实 我跟肖娜有约
I actually‐‐I've got Shona's thing,
所以我得走了
so I have to scoot.
我能借你一件羊毛衫吗
Can I borrow a cardigan?
我穿得有点薄
The thing I'm wearing is just a bit light.
可以
Yeah.
这些衣服是谁的
Whose clothes are these?
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
没有
No.
她经常不在 所以我们算是慢慢发展
She's away a lot, so we're‐‐we're kind of taking things slow.
通过跟前女友上♥床♥吗 很好
By fucking your ex. That's nice.
艾妮 别这样
Aine, don't.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
不 不 我其实什么都不知道 弗莱迪
Oh, no, no, I actually don't know anything at all, Freddie.
你能 把我的内♥裤♥递过来吗
Can you, um, pass me my knickers?
-艾妮 -把我的内♥裤♥递过来
- Aine. - Just pass me my knickers.
艾妮一整周都试图联♥系♥到你
You know, Aine's been trying you all week.
天呐 让我喘口气
Jesus. Give me a break.
我要忙死了
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表