剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
-它没办法进... -那个老男人回复了吗
- He's got no way because... - Any reply from the old boy?
我才没有在等老男人的回复
I'm not waiting for a reply from old boy.
你刚刚说虫子怎么了
What was that about the worm?
虫子爬上了...
The worm crawled up...
-那多有爱啊 -是啊
- Isn't that nice? - Mm.
他是个很温柔的人 对吧
He's a real softie, isn't he?
我家肖娜当年就很喜欢缠着她爸爸
Our Shona always loved being round her dad.
-他干什么了 跟你调情吗 -是的
- What's he doing? Is he flirting with you? - Yeah.
我允许他这么做 因为今天是他生日
I said he could cos it's his birthday.
-我们有个约定 -任何人过生日...
- We have this agreement. - On any man's birthday...
对不起 我只希望你们两个都能开心
I'm sorry, I just want both of you to be happy. You know.
别说傻话 别放在心上
Don't be silly. Don't worry.
说真的 我们只是喜欢那个相框
And honestly, we do just love that frame.
-哈利跟我说了 -好吧
- Harry told me. - Right.
那个相框的确很漂亮
Well, it's a beautiful thing.
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪Happy birthday to you♪
不要啊
Oh, no!
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪Happy birthday to you♪
-别煽情啊 -♪祝你生日快乐 爸爸♪
- Don't make a fuss. - ♪Happy birthday dear Dad
他哭了 爸 不要哭啊
Oh, he's cry-- Dad! Whoa! No crying! Ah!
快过来
Come here!
爸 你怎么哭了 今天可是你的生日啊
Oh, Dad, why you crying? It's your birthday!
只是个蛋糕而已 亲爱的
It's only a cake, darling!
-肖娜 能帮我们拍张照吗 -好的
- Oh, Shona, could you take a picture? - Yes!
用哈利的手♥机♥吗
With Harry's phone?
好咧
Okay.
-笑一个 -笑起来
- Smiles! - Smiles!
好了
That's it!
谁赶快把蜡烛吹了 可别把房♥子都烧了
Could somebody blow the candles out before the house burns down.
-寿星快吹 -准备好了吗 一二三
- Birthday boy. - Ready? One, two, three.
快吹 继续吹 继续吹
Go, go, keep going, keep going!
最后一根了
Last one!
好了 来表演歌♥曲
Right, a song.
-我的两个女儿 -妈 我们不会唱歌♥的
- Now, my two daughters-- - Oh, Mammy, we're not singing.
-要唱 她们的声音如天使一般 -不可能
- Yes. They have the voices of angels. - I don't think so.
不行 你们必须唱
No, you are going to sing.
-不 不要 -不唱就没晚饭吃
- No. No. - You can sing for your supper.
我会唱歌♥
I can sing!
♪挂在天空放光明♪
♪Up above the world so high♪
♪犹如钻石亮晶晶♪
♪Like a diamond in the sky♪
♪一闪一闪小星星♪
♪Twinkle twinkle little star♪
♪你是何方小精灵♪
♪How I wonder what you are♪
来吧 唱吧
Go on. Sing the song.
不要 妈 我们才不要唱歌♥呢
Oh, no, Mammy, we're not singing.
-关于鬼的那首歌♥ -那首歌♥不是关于鬼的 妈
- The one about the ghost. - It's not about ghosts, mommy!
-快唱 -不要
- Sing it! - No!
♪You see, it's not me, it's not my family♪
♪In your head, in your head in your head♪
♪They are fighting♪
♪With their tanks and their bombs♪
♪And their bombs and their guns♪
♪In your head, in your head♪
♪They are crying♪
♪In your he-ad♪
♪In your he-ea-ad♪
♪Zombie, zombie♪
♪Zombie♪
阿♥拉♥伯语
我觉得自己就像个傻♥逼♥
I feel like an absolute prick.
不 真的很棒 是真的
No, it's really good! Honestly.
-让人过耳不忘 -真的吗
- Very haunting. - Is it?
真的很棒 大音乐家
That was... very good, Synthesiser Patel.
我家里没有钢琴 所以...
I don't have a piano at home so...
那可说不准
Well, you'd never know.
那可说不准
You'd never know, no.
弹钢琴总归是一项技能 不是吗
It's always a skill to have, isn't it, piano?
大电影明星愿意唱首歌♥吗
So will the movie star be singing?
不 不要 我就不上台献丑了
Oh, no, no, I shun the limelight.
-妈 快表演一首歌♥ -不 我们已经不表演了
- Oh, yeah, Mam, do a song. - We don't, we do not any more.
-什么 -你以前很喜欢表演的
- What? - You used to love performing.
才没有 我超讨厌的
I didn't, I hated it.
-她很爱的 -我没有
- She loved it. - I didn't.
实际上 她以前经常跟我去片场
Actually, she used to come on set with me
她会来回走动 像模特一样展示儿童帽
and she would walk up and down modelling children's hats.
因为 我以前每天都会换一顶帽子戴
Because, you see, I used to wear a different hat every day
我是指我当年当天气预报主持人时
when I was doing the weather.
我们当年很受欢迎
We were a very popular item.
我们听说了 太厉害了
We heard. So amazing.
-肖娜 -怎么了 我手滑而已
- Shona... - What? I slipped. My finger slipped!
话说 时不时地
You know, every now and then
快表演
Just do it.
我觉得你们可能想听我们唱歌♥
I think you might like to hear something from us
快点啊 妈
Go on, Ma.
-表演那个双人合唱 -我不想表演
- Do the duet. - I don't want to!
但有一点
But there's just one thing
我们从不会温柔地做任何事
we never ever do nothing nice and easy
快起来
Get up!
我们的表演风格总是温柔和粗暴并存
We always do it nice and rough
-开始的时候 用温柔的风格 -快表演
- So we're gonna take the beginning of this song easy - Do it!
等到快结束时 变成粗暴的风格
Then we're gonna finish it rough
这就是我们表演《骄傲玛丽》的
This is the way we do Proud Mary
♪Cos we rolling♪
太好了 开始吧
Yes! Here we go!
♪Rolling♪
好好听这首歌♥
Listen to the song.
♪Rolling on the river♪
♪Left a good job in the city♪
♪I was working for the man every night and day♪
♪And I didn't miss a minute of sleeping♪
♪Cos I was worrying about the way things might have been♪
♪You know the big wheels keep on turning♪
精彩的来了
Here we go!
♪Proud Mary keep on burning♪
♪Cos we're rolling, rolling♪
♪Rolling on the river♪
♪Rolling, whoo! Rolling, whoo!♪
♪Rolling on the river♪
-真的很高兴见到你 -你以后摆脱不掉我们了
- Really nice to see you. - You'll never get rid of us.
太感谢你能来了
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你 食物太美味了
Thank you. The food was delicious.
你的大衣呢
Where's your coat?
我会在这儿多待一会儿
I'm gonna stay here for a bit
你们两个先回去吧
so you two head back together,
-好吗 -什么
- Yeah? - What?
我会把你的包拿上
I'll bring your bag.
艾妮有我家钥匙 可以让你进屋
Aine has my key to let you in.
但我们怎么知道火车站在哪儿
But h-how will we find the train station?
如果你能给我们画张地图就太好了
We'll be grand if you draw us a map.
不用 你们可以的
No, you'll be grand
因为你们有手♥机♥ 再说你们又不是五岁小孩
because you have phones and you're not five years old.
-好了 -好吧 再见 在你家见
- Right. - Right. Bye, see you back at your place.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
我真的爱你
I really do.
-真的很愉快 -你生我的气了吗
- It's been lovely. - Are you pissed off with me?
我没生你的气 别难过 好吗
I'm not pissed off with you. No tears, hmm?
-谢谢招待 今天很愉快 -再见
- Thank you for a lovely day. - Bye!
你真的唱得很好
Your singing was really good.
你不该劝肖娜要小孩的
Shouldn't have said to Shona about having kids, you know?
你不应该因为某个老男人
You shouldn't have been so narky
没回你的短♥信♥ 脾气就这么臭
just cos some old fella never texted you.
别说了 妈 他不是什么老男人
Don't, mom. He is not an auld fella.
我给他打工呢 所以走快点吧
I work for him. So just try and hurry up,
我们要错过火车了
we're gonna miss this train.
有没有搞错 这可是我妈
Excuse me, that's my mother!
-对不起 -她有残疾 老天呐
- Sorry. - She's disabled. Jesus!
-对不起 -天呐
- Sorry. - Christ!
-谢谢 -妈 停下 你没事吧
- Thanks. - Mammy, stop, you all right?
你当年就是很喜欢跟我去片场啊
And you did love coming to set with me.
话说 我做的那些事
You know, all those things I did?
比如戴那些傻兮兮的帽子
Like wearing those stupid hats.
正因如此 我才有钱让你上戏剧课
That's what paid for your drama classes
让肖娜去学骑马
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表