剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
不 我并不知道这一点
No, I don't know that, no.
你的奶♥子♥很美 不过...
Look, you've got cracking boobs but...
想想看泰瑞莎说的话
Think what Theresa said.
-禁欲一年... -去他妈的禁欲
- You know, one year of celibacy... - Fuck celibacy!
-别傻了 -不 不要 你难道不明白吗
- Don't be silly. - No, no, no! Don't you get it?
我是想尊重你 你个傻子
I'm trying to fucking respect you here, you mug!
天呐 你就不能等我们做♥爱♥过后再尊重我吗
God! Could you not have respected me after we had sex?
拜托 你知道这很不明智
Oh, come on, you know this is a bad idea.
天呐 是的 是的 我知道 我知道 汤姆
Oh, God, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I know, I know, I know, Tom.
天呐 你难道就不想好好感受下一件事吗
God, but do you ever just wanna feel something
哪怕就五分钟
for five fucking minutes?
我当然想 我只是不想又让我们堕落
Course I do. I just don't want us to set each other off or anything.
天呐 你的奶♥子♥真美
Shit. They really are cracking boobs.
-我知道 -对不起 宝贝
- I know. - I'm sorry, babes.
我...你明早会为此感激我的
I... You're gonna thank me for this in the morning.
我明早也不会为此感激你的 汤姆
I will not thank you for this in the morning, Tom.
怎么了 你想再试一次吗
What? What's wrong? Do you wanna give it another go?
不 问题在于...
No. Th-the thing is...
在于 列车已经停运了
The erm... is the trains.
我♥操♥啊
Oh, Jesus on a stick!
我一直以为维希是美国人
I always thought Vish was American.
天啊 不是 他只是在纽约待了很多年
Oh, God, no, he just spent ages in New York.
然后又在香港待了一段时间
Then a bit of time in Hong Kong.
我还以为我能察觉出香港人呢
Thought I detected Hongkongese.
我真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
我讨厌外出
I hate going out
不过这给了我的猫一个想念我的机会
but it has given my cat a chance to miss me.
-我无法想象你是一个喜欢猫的... -爱猫女
- I can't imagine you as a cat erm... La... - A cat lady?
你是打算这么叫我吗 难以置信
Is that what you're calling me? Unbelievable.
你怎么回家了 你没事吧 艾妮
-你是要去什么地方吗 -抱歉 这太没礼貌了
- Somewhere else you need to be? - Oh, shit, sorry, that's so rude.
不 我妹妹...我不想说我的私事让你觉得无聊
No, my sister er... I don't wanna bore you with my personal life.
说吧 我大部分时间都是一个人在家吃面条
Please, spent most of the day on my own eating noodles.
是吗 你的猫叫"面条"吗
Yeah? Is that your cat's name?
不 弗莱迪是我妹妹的前男友
No, erm... Freddie's actually my sister's ex.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh, God! Oh, my God.
你还记得刚刚在里面跟我们说话的海伦吧
You know Helen who we were talking to inside?
-记得 她有点笨笨的 -她是我前女友
- Yeah. Bit of a dullard. - She's my ex.
是吗
Is she?
-抱歉 不过老实说... -没错 她是笨笨的
- So sorry. Though in fairness... - Yeah, she is a dullard.
如果我之前弄得有点尴尬 很抱歉
Sorry if I made it awkward earlier but er...
但我 没心情假装喜欢弗莱迪 该死的 艾妮
I wasn't in the mood to pretend to like Freddie. Ah, shit, Aine.
那个 我得走了
Do you know what, I'm gonna have to skedaddle.
抱歉丢下你一个人跟那些男人在一起
Sorry to leave you at the frat party on your own.
不 没事 走吧 不过下次还能一起出来玩吗
No, go, go, but can we hang out again?
-当然可以 -这样问是不是很不好
- Yeah. - Is that uncool to ask?
不 我很乐意
No, god, I'd love that.
我们可以贱贱地八卦别人
We can be mean girls bitch about everyone who isn't us.
-下次见 -下次见
- See you. - See you.
别再跟踪我了
Stop stalking me.
大晚上别一个人去公园里散步 艾妮
Don't go walking on your own in the park at night, Aine.
过来
Come here.
我知道你心里不太舒服
I knew you weren't feeling right.
我好得很
I'm grand.
刚刚一个吸毒的跟我说我很瘦 所以...
And a crack addict just told me I looked thin so, you know...
-那很好啊 -是啊
- That's nice. - Yeah.
有花堪折直须折嘛
Take it when you can get it.
-你是提前离开聚会了吗 -不 已经结束了
- Did you leave the party early? - No, no. It was over.
-遇到什么有趣的人了吗 -没有
- Anyone interesting there? - No.
-你想看一些长得像明星的狗的照片吗 -好啊
- Do you wanna see some dogs who look like celebrities? - Course.
太搞笑了
So funny.
维希
瞧瞧这张
Wait till you see this.
-它长得像理查·基尔 -是啊
- Look, that's Richard Gere. - Oh, yeah!
-这个像洁芮‧哈利维尔 -没错 洁芮‧哈利维尔
- Geri Halliwell! - Yes! Geri Halliwell!
我觉得这个像你
That lad I actually think looks like you.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
那才不像我 那就是只哈巴狗而已
That doesn't look like me, it's a fucking pug!
就因为这样啊 它的前额很短
Exactly, look at its short forehead.
这张像尼古拉斯·凯奇
That's Nicolas Cage!
天呐 天呐 真是太赞了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! That's totally amazing.
再给我看看那张
Show me that again.
真的太赞了
That's brilliant.
相比起真正的尼古拉斯·凯奇 我好像更喜欢这狗
I think I fancy that dog more than I fancy actual Nicolas Cage.
下集预告
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表