剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
Beat traffic.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死的
Oh, shiteballs!
辅♥导♥法国男孩
急诊室
抱歉 打扰了 你好
Sorry, excuse me, hiya.
我们已经在这里等了四个小时了
we have been here for about four...hours,
那也没什么 毕竟这都是免费的
and that is totally fine, because obviously, this is all free,
所以 别有压力 但是...
so zero pressure, but, erm...
还有多少人排在我们前面
how many people are ahead of us?
你们前面还有四个人
There are four people ahead of you.
有意思
Interesting.
好吧 快点 快点
OK, hurry up, hurry up.
不是说你 显然嘛 抱歉
Not you. Obviously, sorry, just...
是说生活 生活
Life. Life.
抱歉 要迟到了 在医院 有个学生...
生活 我的保证 抱歉 要迟到
Life. My promise, my promise, sorry, running late,
不好 该死 该死 该死
Oh no! Shit, shit, shit. Shit, shit.
-我要迟到很久了 -没事吧
- I'm so late. - OK?
没事
Yes...
没事
Yes.
你变得很担心体育课
You get so worried about gym class,
因为你是个非常...
because you're just such a...
安静的人
quiet man.
我发现要谈论自己的感受很难 我是个...
I mean, I find it hard to talk about my feelings, and I'm, like...
很华丽的人 英语也还不错 但是...
chatty, with OK English, but...
不好意思 麻烦问下
Sorry. Excuse me...
你好 又是我
Hiya. Me again!
我能不能问问你...
Could I just ask you...
你最初来自哪里
Where are you from, originally?
我在国家医疗服务系统工作了9年
I have worked for the NHS for nine years.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 我不是那个意思
No, I'm not asking in that way...
天呐 不 不是
Oh, God, no, no, no. No.
我是爱尔兰人 所以我不是...
I'm Irish. So I'm not...
-抱歉 你懂的... -好吧
- Sorry. You know what... OK.
我是保加利亚人
I'm Bulgarian.
我♥操♥ 不是吧 天呐
Fuck off, you're not, are you? Oh, my lads.
好吧 那真是...
Hm, that is....
我的保加利亚学生
My... Bulgarian student
在一场袭击事件中被袭击了
was attacked, in an attack.
你愿意跟他聊聊吗
Would you talk to him?
-好的 -天呐 你真是个小天使 天使降临
- Yes. - Oh, my God, you're an angel, you're an angel.
天呐
Jesus.
你好
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
你也是保加利亚人吗
是啊
你怎么之前不说啊
我在建筑工地工作
我本来在工作 一切都没问题
我去了我负责的一栋房♥子的三楼
我在上楼 看上去都没问题
我就开始砌砖
顺便说下 我很擅长干这个
突然
有什么东西倒在我身上
一整块砖 你明白吗
一整块砖掉在我头上
谢天谢地我戴了头盔
于是老师就把我带到这里来了
脱欧 脱欧 警♥察♥
我想做的是 设立一个...
What I wanna do is, I wanna set up a kind of...
客户商业社交
client networking event.
跟男人们的那种一样 但却只面向女人
So exactly like the lads have, just for women.
不过是好的那种
But a good one.
就是 鼓励女性投资人
You know, like, encourage female investors,
推动社会责任投资
and just try to push for...ethical investments
甚至是一些很简单的交流 比如...
and even simple stuff, like...
这个客户很适合你
this client would be perfect for you,
-这个就 有性骚扰的黑点 -好吧
- this one's a bit of a molester. - Right.
要是对外发布 可能得改一下措辞
You might have to change that for the press release.
是吗
Really?
你不觉得"不怎么算性骚扰者"非常上口吗
You don't think "less molesters" is catchy?
当然了
Sure!
你希望我做什么
What would you want me to do?
跟我一起成立它 我觉得我想做些好事
Just set it up with me. I just feel like I want to do some good.
所以 我和你 就像是...
So... Me and you, like...
两个性感的尤达 传承智慧吗
Two sexy Yodas, passing on wisdom?
尤达是《星球大战》中
具有超高智慧的角色
没错 性感的尤...实际上 这...
Yes. Exactly. Sexy Yo... Actually, that is...
这很上口 不是吗
That's catchy, isn't it?
抱歉 我得...
Sorry, I'm going to...
-不 没事的 接吧 -是我...
- No, go for it, take it. - It's my...
-是你妹妹吗 -没错
- It's your sister? - Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
那个 我不太方便说话 不过 有什么事
Hey, I, um, I can't talk... but what's up?
没什么 就我是个大蠢货
Nothing, only I'm a giant stupid eejit.
好吧 这又不是什么新闻
Yeah, no news there, then.
我把一个男人带去了医院
I basically...I brought a man to the hospital
以为他被针对保加利亚人的
assuming that he'd been involved in a racist attack
种族歧视者袭击了
against Bulgarian people...
那叫恐外 艾妮 不是种族歧视
That's xenophobic, Aine. That's not racist.
真好啊 就连我的用词都错了 我真是个白♥痴♥
Fantastic, even my terminology is wrong, God, I'm such an idiot.
那有什么问题 听上去你做了件好事啊
What's the problem? Sounds like a nice thing to do.
我都没问他到底是怎么回事 就靠自己瞎猜
I never properly asked him what had gone wrong, I just assumed.
-那确实很白♥痴♥ -吃屁去吧 肖娜
- Well, that's idiotic. - Eat my arse, Shona.
你才吃屁呢 吃...
Eat MY arse! Eat my...
我今天一天都没吃东西 就喝了咖啡
I've had no food today, just coffee.
-怎么了 -你在跟谁一起笑
- What? - Who are you laughing with?
我跟夏洛特在一起 我这样已经很失礼了
Erm, I'm with Charlotte. I'm being rude, anyway.
抱歉 先生 你能在这里停车吗
Sorry, sir, could you just pull in over here?
停在转角处就行 谢谢你借我充电器
Just on the corner. Thank you for the charger.
谢谢 零钱不用找了
Thank you, no, keep the change.
谢谢 总之 他是在一个建筑工地干活
Thank you. Anyway, so he was basically on a building site,
天呐 说出来我就想笑
and oh God, you know if I say this, I would laugh,
但这事很严重 詹姆斯可能会开除我 肖娜
but it's so serious - like, James might fire me, Shona.
总之 我以为他说的是一个混♥蛋♥打了他
Anyways, I thought he said a prick hit him.
但其实是砖头砸的
It was actually a brick.
-我真的很抱歉 -不 不用道歉
- I'm really sorry. - No, no need to apologise.
天呐 肖娜 这种强烈的尴尬
Oh my God, Shona, I actually feel
真的让我的身体感到不适了
physically embarrassed by myself,
目前我的灵魂仿佛在抖
like I'm actually cringing in my soul at the moment.
我好讨厌当一个有负罪感的天主教白人女
I hate being a guilty Catholic white woman,
我真希望我是投票给特朗普的那种人 并且...
I wish I was one of those that voted for Trump. Also...
艾妮 你能冷静下吗 冷静
Aine, will you just calm down? Just calm down.
我得挂了 这个活儿我必须干
I'm going now, I have to go into this job,
孩子父亲肯定会超级讨厌我
the Dad's gonna hate me,
我还没来得及给他发短♥信♥说一声 手♥机♥就没电了
my battery went dead before I could text him
-我还对那个法国男孩保证了 -你嗑药了吗
- and I made a promise to the French boy. - Are you on drugs?
闭嘴 肖娜 你才嗑药了 滚蛋
Shut up, Shona, you're on drugs, fuck off!
好吧 再见
Yeah, OK, bye!
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
没事 她好得很
Yeah. Yeah, she's great.
她好得很 她只是有点...
She's great. She just gets a bit...
她只是情绪有点激动 所以 抱歉了
She gets a bit overwhelmed, you know. So, sorry.
或许我们新的俱乐部的第一条规矩
Maybe rule number one of our new club
就是每次谁说"抱歉" 就得喝一杯
is that we have to take a shot every time we say "sorry".
-好吧 -抱歉 能来两杯珊布卡酒吗
- OK. - Sorry, could we get two sambucas, please?
等等 你刚刚就说了
Hang on, are you... you're in.
好吧 不管了
Yeah, fuck it.
-我们改变世界吧 宝贝 -好啊 改变世界
- Let's change the world, baby! - OK! Let's change the world!
能别给我上珊布卡酒吗 抱歉 因为我....
Can I not have a sambuca, though, sorry, just the...
那会让我呕吐 给我一杯龙舌兰酒就行 抱歉
it makes me barf. Just a tequila, sorry.
告诉你一声 我还是来了
Just so you know, I did turn up.
他已经睡着了
Right, well, he's asleep now.
好吧 我真的很抱歉
Yeah, and I am so, so sorry.
真心抱歉 这太不专业了
Like, I genuinely am. And I know it's so unprofessional.
我得带一个人去医院
Just, I, I had to take someone to the hospital.
我的手♥机♥又没电了
My phone died, I mean...
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表