剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry.
有狗血事件吗
Drama?
没有
No.
怎么 弗莱迪说她身上经常发生狗血事件吗
Why, does Freddie say she comes with drama?
他根本就不该谈论她 你知道吗 那个混♥蛋♥
Shouldn't even be talking about her, do you know that? Arse clown.
他什么都没说 我不是那个意思
He didn't say anything. That's not what I meant.
不该他确实问过好几次她现在过得怎么样
He's actually been asking how she is a few times.
我知道他是头号♥敌人
I know he's enemy number one.
他现在好像有新女友了
Think he's seeing someone new now.
是吗 谁啊
Is he? Who?
或许我应该闭上嘴巴的
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
-不 我...天呐 -其实你不需要听说这事的
- No, I-- Oh, God. - Didn't need to hear that.
我觉得不应该让她知道这事
I don't think she needs to know that.
她 她刚刚经历了...
She's... She's had a bit of a...
很艰难的一段时期
tough run of it, you know.
我是说 她现在很好了 但...
I mean, she's great now but it's...
她 患了抑郁症吗
Does she... get depressed?
没有 也就普通人的抑郁程度
No. No more than the rest of us.
我懂了 我...
I get it. I...
我的大脑也很混乱
My brain's a bit shit.
但我会服用很多药 去看心理医生
But I take stuff for it and I see a guy and...
现在我完全没事了
And now I'm totally fine all the time.
除了看新闻 刷推特的时候
Except when I... turn on the news, scroll through Twitter,
那就会让我想去跳崖
then I wanna jump off a cliff.
我的意思是..
Well, I mean...
她现在完全没事了 但是...
She is totally fine now but...
去年她...
Last year she erm...
我们觉得她试图...
Well, we think she tried to...
但我把她送去康复中心好几周
But I got her in somewhere for a couple of weeks and, you know,
真的很吓人
it's just really scary.
所以我才会...
So that's why I'm...
频繁接她的电♥话♥
with the phone, like, you know.
比如我知道她在我们之前去的那个酒吧里
Like, I know she's in the pub, you know, where we were.
那样我就不用担心了
So, like, I don't need to worry.
好了
Ok.
你得继续吃牛排
You need to keep eating steak.
你看过《白宫西翼》吗
Do you know, have you watched The West Wing?
天呐 因为显然 这就跟
Oh my God, because actually apparently that's exactly
美国白宫政♥府♥里的情形一模一样
what it's like in the government in the White House in America,
真的很有趣
so, very interesting.
这地方也太随便了 你为什么选择来这里吃饭
This place is so random. Why did you pick here for eating?
因为我家就在楼上
Cos my place is upstairs.
你家就在楼上啊
Your place is upstairs.
天呐 我怎么会陷入这样操蛋的境地
Oh, my God, how do I end up in these fucking situations?
都怪肖娜 都是她的错 好了
Blame Shona, that's how. Right, OK.
好了 行了
Right, yes, yes, yes, OK.
大卫 准备好被震撼吧
David, pretend to have your mind blown.
-怎么 你是说准备好... -是的 是的 没错
- What, you mean prepare to-- - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那是我送给你的礼物 大卫
That's my gift to you there, David.
我今晚过得很愉快
I've had a lovely evening.
谢谢你为一切活动买♥♥单
Thanks very much for paying for everything
但我觉得你应该也会认同
but I think you'll agree
你的钱花得很值 我该走了
that you got your money's worth and it's time for me to go
永远别再联♥系♥我 好吗 谢谢
and never call me again, OK? Thank you.
这门有点问题 先生
Something wrong with that door, man, mister.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你不会强♥奸♥我的吧
You're not gonna rape me, are you?
我倒是想
I wish!
疯子
Mad man.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
睡在我沙发上的那个人是谁
Who the fuck is that on my couch?
-他是我的邻居 是爱尔兰人 肖娜 -什么
- He's my neighbour and he's Irish, Shona. - What?
-他是爱尔兰人 -老天呐
- He's Irish. - Jesus Christ!
-他迷路了 -你知道这有多危险吗
- He's lost. - Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?
肖娜 他连一只蝴蝶都不会伤害的
Shona, he wouldn't hurt a fly.
他是这世上唯一关心我的人
And he's the only person in the world who cares about me.
-他孤身一人 -老天呐
- And he is alone... - Oh, for God's...
如果你想把他赶到大街上去 就赶吧
so if you want to kick him out on to the street, then just do it.
我明天早上再来杀了你
I am gonna kill you in the morning.
如果让维希知道这事...他可能会强♥奸♥我们的
If Vish knew about... He could rape us!
-维希会强♥奸♥我们吗 -沙发上那个人会
- Vish would rape us? - The man on the sofa!
他的名字叫 帕特
His name is... Pat.
他保证过他不会的
And he promised he wouldn't.
我要把我的房♥门锁上
I'm gonna lock my door.
把我的卧室门锁上
OK, my own fucking bedroom door
因为他喝醉了 你喝醉了 我也喝醉了
because he is drunk and you are drunk and I am... drunk!
但你是个该死的白♥痴♥ 艾妮
But you are a fucking idiot, Aine.
我现在真的对你十分愤怒
I am so fucking angry with you right now!
-什么事 -让我进来
- What? - Let me in.
对不起 肖
I'm sorry, Sho.
求你了 好姐姐 别生我的气了
Please, sissy wissy, don't be angwy with me.
我只是个小姑娘而已
I'm only a wittle girl.
我觉得如果让他看到你戴着牙齿保持器
I don't think he'd have sex with you
是不会想跟你做♥爱♥的
if he saw you with your retainer in.
一点都不好笑 艾妮 这真的很危险
Not funny, Aine! It's so dangerous!
我知道 真的很对不起 对不起
I know, I'm so sorry. So sorry, so sorry.
对不起
So sorry...
你觉得维希喜欢我吗
Do you think Vish likes me?
-什么 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
你今晚后来跟大卫相处得怎么样
How was the rest of the night with David anyway?
天呐 简直无聊透顶
Oh, my God, bore fest.
我太高兴了
I'm so glad.
如果妈妈知道你还是照做了 会很高兴的
Mam will be delighted you did it anyway.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
你跟他一起出去玩了
You went out with him.
她会告诉全家人我们带表亲出去玩了
She'll tell the family we took our cousin out, you know.
带他玩得很开心 做出了努力
Showed him a good time. Made an effort.
-肖娜 -怎么了
- Shona... - What?
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm going to be sick.
剧集 | 朝上 | 导航列表