剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
I'm just going to stand there and take it
我打算完完全全的接受这一拳
cos that is the least he deserves.
因为至少这是他应得的
He might not even be the same lad I once knew, like...
他甚至可能不再是我以前认识的那个小伙子
He might not even be into salamanders any more.
他甚至可能不再喜欢火蜥蜴了
But one thing I do know is that I lost him once
但是可以确定的一件事是 我失去过他一次
and I ain't ever going to lose him again.
我永远不要再失去他了
I think that's him.
我觉得那就是他
I am pretty sure, yeah, that is Robert fucking Robinson.
我很确定就是他 没错 那他妈就是Robert Robinson
Right there.
就在那里
Robert? Yeah?
Robert吗 怎么
You are...you are exactly how I remembered, it's so weird.
你跟我记忆里的一模一样 真是奇怪
All right.
好吧
It's me, Kurtan.
是我啊 Kurtan
Ok.
好吧
Like, no-one else remembers who you were, right?
没人记得你是谁 对吧
But I never forgot who you were, Robert.
但是我从来没忘记过你是谁 Robert
Sorry...sorry, who are you?
不好意思 你是谁
Kurtan.
Kurtan
You were in my class, yeah, in Year 6 for, like, two terms,
你以前跟我一个班 六年级的时候 做了两个学期的同学
I bullied you relentlessly.
我以前一直死命欺负你
Right. You don't remember...?
好吧 你不记得了吗
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Well, I moved schools.
呃 我转学了
Right. And now I work here.
好吧 然后我现在在这里工作
Why aren't you on Facebook?
脸书上怎么找不到你
I am on Facebook.
我有脸书账号♥
I changed my name to Salamander.
我把我名字改成"火蜥蜴"了
Of course.
当然啦
I should... That is so you, as well.
我早该 这也太像你的风格了
What time do you finish here?
你这里什么时候忙完
Ten minutes. Why?
十分钟之后 怎么
I don't know.
我不知道
What sort of broom is that?
这是什么类型的扫把
I don't know.
不知道
All right, well, look after yourself, yeah?
好吧 嗯 照顾好自己 好吧
Absolute waste of time.
绝对是浪费时间
So fucking boring. Jesus.
太他妈无聊了 天哪
Nothing about him.
他身上什么都没发掘到
How are we going to get home from here, as well?
还有 我们怎么从这里走到家啊
I've got to walk through this fucking shit.
我还得穿过这片垃圾地方
Some things are just best left in the past, where they belong.
有时候有些事最好留在过去属于他们的地方
You've just got to live in the moment
你只能活在当下
and appreciate what's around you.
并且享受周围的一切
Because while you're pining for Noel Edmond's House Party,
因为你在怀念诺尔·埃德蒙的<家庭派对>的时候
you're missing out on Alan Carr's Chatty Man.
你就错过了艾伦·卡尔的<大嘴秀>
It's just shits and roundabouts.
真是糟糕又徒劳
Let's see it, then.
让我看看吧
No. Come on, please.
不 来嘛 拜托了
No, I ain't showing you. Please, Kerr, come on.
不 我才不给你看 拜托 Kerr 求你了
Oh. Yeah, fine, but don't touch it.
行吧 好啦 只是别摸它
I won't touch it. Cos it's still really painful.
我不会摸的 因为现在还很疼
That looks like a dog sniffing a bumhole.
看起来像只狗在闻屁♥眼♥
Piss off! It's a wolf howling at a moon, thanks.
滚吧 明明是一只对着月亮嚎叫的狼 谢谢
Dick. ..This'll cheer you up, yeah?
混♥蛋♥ 这件事应该会让你心情好点
I spoke to Mr Perkins' grieving wife earlier...
我早些时候跟Perkins先生的遗孀谈过
Oh, yeah. And he's definitely still dead.
是吗 他绝对还是死着的
I know.
我知道
He's dead!
他死了
He's dead!
他死了
The bastard's dead.
那个老混♥蛋♥死了
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表