剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表
and I can't shift these juices to man nor beast.
我又不能把这些蔬果汁变成人还是什么鬼
Kurtan, what shall we do now?
Kurtan 我们现在咋办
I don't know. But which one of you is breathing so loudly?
不知道 你们哪个喘气声这么大
Because I can't hear myself think.
我都听不见我的思考声了
Sorry, that would be me.
对不起 是我
What you saying sorry for?
你道歉做什么
Why can't you stick up for yourself, both of you?
你们怎么就不给自己争点气 你们俩
Sorry.
对不起
Do you know what?
告诉你们
I think I'm just going to go for a bit, and just chill out.
我觉得我要离开一段时间 冷静一下
On my own, yeah?
就我一个 行吧
Seriously, what you doing? Why you following me?
真心的 你们弄啥嘞 跟着我♥干♥啥
Fuckin' hell, what was I thinking?
日了狗了 我原来怎么想的啊
They are massive, massive nerds.
他们真是书呆子到极点
Staggering.
太吓人了
I'm ashamed of myself, that's not usually me,
我真为自己脸红 我一般不这样的
so don't get the wrong impression.
所以别理解错了
Normally, I'm beating those sort of kids up.
平常 我是会揍这种熊孩子的
All right? Yeah.
你好吗 嗯
Who was that?
那谁啊
No-one.
没谁
Monetary loans?
债主吗
You been crying?
你哭了吗
Yeah.
嗯
How was your mates?
你的弟兄们呢
Not mates with them any more.
不再是弟兄了
Why not?
怎么呢
Cos they're nerds.
因为他们是宅男
I did say. I know.
我说过的 我知道
I genuinely think one of them fancies me as well.
我真觉得有一个还喜欢我
Really? Yeah.
真的啊 对
Look, I think I know how we can pay your loan off.
我知道要怎么还你的债了
Yeah? Yeah.
真的 真的
Cos that would be really great.
那太棒了
Honestly, it'll be fine.
一定会没事的
A Snotling Pump Wagon,
一辆鼻涕精泵车
24 Lizardmen,
24个蜥蜴人
32 Orc hammers
32个兽人锤
and an entire Orc industrial army.
和一整支兽人工业军队
So, Kurtan very kindly offered
所以 Kurtan非常好心地提出
to sell his Warhammer.
要卖♥♥了他的<战锤>游戏
Unfortunately it was worth fuck-all,
不幸的那是连屁都不值
but it's fine, because I've got it all sorted out,
但是没关系 因为我都搞定了
cos I've got out a loan to repay the first loan
我借了贷款来还第一个贷
and to also buy a PlayStation.
还买♥♥了个PS游戏机
And if I fall behind on the repayments of that,
如果我再还不上那个贷
I just get out another loan, and so forth and so forth.
我就再借一个贷款 这样以此类推
It's working the system.
这叫钻系统的空子
剧集 | 英村脑残故事(2017) | 导航列表