剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
And we don't know what we'll find
会找到什么
when we're looking for them.
但有人告诉过我 我很勇敢
But someone once told me that I'm brave.
我必须勇敢
That I have to be.
所以我会在现在继续努力找到真♥相♥
So I'm gonna keep working in the now to find it.
为我自己
For me.
为公民共和城
For the Civic Republic.
为波特兰
For Portland.
为我们所有人
For all of us.
纪念日快乐
Happy Monument Day.
他没向我们求助 但我们知道他可能需要帮助
He wasn't asking for help, but we know he might need it.
-那就足够了 -足够做什么
- And that's enough. - Enough for what?
足够让我们想办法去帮他
Enough for us to go and help him somehow.
你是认真的吗
A-Are you serious?
菲利克斯不会去的 好吗
Felix won't go, okay?
只要他必须在这里保护我们
Not with us here to protect.
爸爸的信息也不能迫使他去
And -- And Dad's message isn't going to make him.
只有我们能
It's us.
我们必须这么做 我们知道他在哪
We have to do it. We know where he is.
-所以我们就要去吗 就我们两个 -对
- So we go? Just us? - Mm-hmm.
就算在灾变之前 这么做也很疯狂
If things were like before, this would still be crazy.
不会有别人去的
No one else is gonna do it.
我知道你害怕
I know you're scared.
我也怕
I am, too.
但我不能再逃避
But I can't look away anymore.
我不能说谎
I can't lie.
我知道你也不能
And I know you can't, either.
我那晚僵住了
I froze that night.
但我不再是吓呆不会动的小孩
But I'm not freezing anymore.
看着妈妈在眼前死去
Seeing Mom die...
你不该独自经受这一切
You shouldn't have had to go through that by yourself.
艾瑞丝
Iris.
我庆幸你没看见那一幕
I'm glad you didn't have to see it.
小心 小心 宝贝
Watch out. Watch out, baby!
好了 你没事吧
Okay. Okay. You okay?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
妈妈
Mom!
那辆卡车 我们可以开走它
The -- The truck! We could take it.
看来是你救了我 宝贝
Looks like you're the one saving me, baby.
-快 -不 不 站住 别过来
- Come on! - No, no, stay, stay, stay.
站那别动
Stay where you are.
我 我要开这辆卡车走
I'm taking -- I'm taking -- I'm taking this truck.
我要 我要去找我的家人
And, uh, I'm gonna go -- I'm gonna go find my family.
听着 我不会伤害你的 好吗
Listen, I'm -- I'm not gonna hurt you, okay?
我丈夫 和我另一个女儿
My -- My husband and -- and my other daughter,
他们可能就在后面
they -- they could be right behind us.
我们可以一起离开 好吗
We can all go together, okay?
我不能等 我不能再等了
I can't wait. I can't wait anymore.
对不起 我不能再等...
I'm sorry. I can't wait any--
求求你 求求你
Please! Please!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mom? Mom? Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 醒醒 妈妈
Mom! Mom, please! Mom!
我就在这里 妈妈
I'm right here, Mom!
我... 妈妈
I'm -- -Mom.
我庆幸你没看到那一幕
I'm glad you didn't see it.
没看到那可怕的一切
I'm glad you didn't have to see any of it.
所以你同意加入了吗
So you're in?
我们有可能会死
We could die.
也有可能活下来
We could live.
等我们到那里之后 要怎么...
And when we get there, what are we gonna --
等我们到那里 我们就不一样了
When we get there, we'll be different.
我们就会准备好了
We'll be ready.
我知道出去的路
We know a way out.
你们怎么知道要去哪里
So how do you know where to go?
伊丽莎白为了博取我们信任 给了我们一张地图
Elizabeth gave us a map to try and get us to trust her.
他就在纽约某个地方
He's somewhere in New York.
你们要去吗
You're gonna go?
那么远
All that way?
步行要走1100英里
It's 1,100 miles on foot.
我们已经规划好了
We've already mapped it out.
要在天气变冷之前赶到那里
To get there before it gets cold,
你们必须保持速度
you'll have to keep a good pace.
我们会的
We will.
你们近距离看见过空壳吗
Have you seen an empty up close before?
我一直在练习如何杀它们
I've been training how to kill them.
听着 如果你是想劝我们放弃...
Look, if you're trying to talk us out of it --
抱歉 我不是想劝你们放弃
Sorry. I'm not trying to talk you out of it.
我是想说服你们 让我一起去
I'm trying to talk you into letting me go with you.
我也是
Me too.
为什么
Why?
你们需要帮助
Well, you need help,
而我希望我在这地球上剩余的时间
and I'd like for the time I have left on this Earth
能有意义
to mean something.
坦白说
And full disclosure here,
我就是想在我们死前看看外面的世界
I just want to see what's out there before we're gone.
在我死前
Before I'm gone.
再说 我会空手道
Plus, I know karate.
你为什么想去
Why do you wanna come?
我不想当这里所有人眼中的我
I don't wanna be who everybody thinks I am here.
厂房♥的马科·沃奇
Marco Voci from the physical plant
说他侄子不见了
says his nephew is missing.
生日快乐 哥们 艾瑞丝
菲利克斯 我拿走了你和威尔的夹克
和你的防寒外套 还有食物 霍普留
是那个大个子少年
It's the big kid.
塞勒斯
Silas.
还有独♥立♥宿舍的埃尔顿·奥提兹也不见了
Yeah, and Elton Ortiz from the independent dorm is gone, too.
怎么了
What?
我一只训练她对抗行尸
I was training her to fight the dead.
我只是想用我的方式帮她
I was trying to help her in my own way, man.
听着 如果他们是一起走的 一定是要去奥马哈
Listen, if they left together, they gotta be headed for Omaha.
她说过她想去那里
That's where she said she wanted to go.
不
No.
不 我知道他们要去哪里
No, I know where they're going.
他们到不了的
They'll never make it.
他们会死
They'll die.
这是什么
What is it?
是个角
It's a-a h-horn.
三角龙的
From a triceratops.
这是我的
It's mine.
我经常偷溜出来就是为了找这个
It's what I've been going outside the walls looking for.
我已经丢了很久了
I lost it a long, long time ago.
本来是要送给我妹妹的礼物
It was supposed to be a gift for my sister.
你有妹妹吗
You had a sister?
灾变那天晚上
My mother was pregnant with her
我妈妈怀着她
the night that things went bad.
我们没在一起
We weren't together.
我再没见过她
I never saw her again.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
我妈以前常说 风总会赢
My mother used to say the wind always wins --
大自然自有安排 显然它做出了决定
that is, nature decides, and it obviously decided.
你们走不走
Hey, guys, you coming?
你先走 我马上赶上来
You go ahead. I-I'll be right there.
校园社区
我们该走了 菲利克斯会来找我们
We should get going. Felix is gonna be coming for us.
比我练习用的假武器酷多了
So much cooler than the dummy I was training with!
抱歉你只能拿我用旧的
Sorry you got my hand-me-downs.
不必
Oh, don't be.
我给它升级了一下
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表