剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
你听过关于他那些事迹的传闻吧
You heard the rumors about what he did, right?
以前在奥马哈的
Back in Omaha?
他该进监狱的
He should be in jail.
-你好 塞勒斯 -你好 艾瑞丝
- Hey, Silas. - Hi, Iris.
我妹每年都举办盛大的瞻礼日派对
My sister throws this big Feast Day rager every year.
明晚十点 在C12储物室
Tomorrow night, 10:00 p.m., storage room C-12.
你该去参加
You should go.
你是新来的 我从没见你出来玩
You're new. I never see you out.
去吧
Go.
好的
Okay.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
你们好呀
Hello!
-主席 -怎么了
- Madam President. - Yes?
我把横幅从学生会办公室拿出来了
I got the banner out of the student council office.
谢谢你 副♥主♥席♥
Thank you, Madam Vice President.
你是准备好迎接客人们了吗
Are you ready to do some welcoming?
没错 我们要好好迎接他们
Damn right. We're gonna welcome the hell out of them.
艾瑞丝
Hey, Iris.
你觉得我们会需要这些东西吗
Think we'll need those?
八成是不需要的 但该准备上
Probably won't need 'em, but we should have 'em.
我们到时会在屏障后面 但世事难料嘛
We'll be behind the barrier, but you never know.
你是想吓唬她还是怎样
You tryin' to scare her right now or what?
我觉得我可吓不到她
I don't think I could if I tried.
确实
Oh, you can't.
你这么做很棒 孩子
It's cool you're doing this, kid.
分内之事而已
Just doing my part.
走吧
Come on.
好了 我们出发吧
Alright, everybody, let's get going.
-好的 -好
- Alright. - Okay.
好了 开门
Okay, let's get the gates.
该死
Damn it!
我们就在这里等着他们来吧
Let's just hold in place until they get here.
内布拉斯加州立大学
泽丽·本奈特
该死
Damn it.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
公民共和城超垃圾
好了
Okay.
-我弄了一整晚 -等等 该死
- I worked on this all night last night. - Oh, wait. Oh, damn.
好极了
Well done.
不不 我不知道这是怎么回事
No, no, no, no, no. I-I don't know what happened.
-这是... -学生会办公室锁门了吗
- It was -- - Was the student council office locked?
没锁
No.
是我妹干的
My sister happened.
我能解决
I can fix it.
我是公民共和城军队的
Lieutenant Colonel Elizabeth Kublek
伊丽莎白·库布里克中校
of the Civic Republic Military.
菲利克斯·卡路奇 安♥全♥部♥队高级官员
Felix Carluccci, Senior Security Force Officer,
来自奥马哈校园社区
Campus Colony of Omaha.
大家喊我"哈克" 说来话长
People call me "Huck." Long story.
所以只来了公民共和城军队的人吗
So, is it just the CRM here?
是想过让一些政♥府♥官员一起来
There was talk of having some government officials join us,
但毕尔少将不想派平民出来
but Major General Beale wasn't comfortable sending civilians.
而且我们只腾得出一架直升机
And we could only spare one helicopter for the trip.
所以你们只有我这个
So you are stuck with me
公民共和城唯一的代表
as the sole representative of the Civic Republic.
但是你们的"纪念日"很不错
Your "Monument Day" holiday, though, is wonderful,
我很荣幸...
and I feel honored to,
能够和你们一起缅怀
-- to commemorate it with you.
你一定很累了 应该飞了很久吧...
I'm sure you're tired. It was probably a long trip...
从你那个地方过来
from wherever it is you're from.
确实
It was.
没事 我们来
Uh, it's okay. We can take care of it.
直升机还要再飞去一个地方
The helicopter has another stop
然后再回来这里
before it'll circle back.
我们会四处射击 分散声音
We fire disruption charges to scatter the sound.
不会再引来行尸了
We won't draw any more.
我们对这个挺在行的
We're quite good at this...
在我那个地方
...wherever we're from.
"公民共和城 我们"
"The Civic Republic 'us.'"
我们是一样的
We're the same.
波特兰 奥马哈 公民共和城
Portland, Omaha, the Civic Republic.
这就是三城联盟的意义
That's what the Alliance of the Three is about.
我们患难与共 对不对
We're all in this together, right?
对
Right.
你叫塞勒斯 对吧
Silas, right?
嗯
Yeah.
你看到我偷偷溜下巴士了吗
Did you see me sneak outta the bus?
看到了
Yeah.
你能不能别告诉我姐你看见我...
Could you not tell my sister you saw me, you know,
躲在车上
stow away?
行
Yeah.
好
Cool.
听着 我明晚要办瞻礼日派对
Listen, uh, I'm having a Feast Day rager tomorrow night,
十点 在C12储物室
storage room C-12 at 10:00.
要去哦
Be there.
聊得挺愉快 塞勒斯
Good talk, Silas.
真棒 你给我做了晚餐啊
Cool. You made me dinner?
你真是我的英雄
Oh, you're my hero.
-你在写演讲稿吗 -对
- You working on your speech? - Yeah.
你还好吗
You good?
好啊 非常好
'Course. Totally.
吃吧
Eat.
垃圾
所以你心情并不好
So you're not good.
不 我很好 我可太好了
No, I'm good. I am totally good.
但这个太糟糕了 霍普 公民共和城...
But this was screwed up, Hope. The Civic Republic --
你是指一堆秘密的公民共和城吗
Oh, you mean the Secret Non-Public Civic Republic?
我们不知道他们在哪 都做些什么
We don't know where they are or what they do.
爸爸离开前你对他们一点意见都没有
You were fine with them before Dad left.
现在有意见了
Well, I'm not anymore, alright,
因为他们给我们派了个士兵
because they sent us some soldier
而我们却把爸爸送过去了
and we sent them our dad.
没错 爸爸是在他们那边
Yes, our dad is with them.
他在分享他的学识 这样就能有多一个地方
He's sharing his knowledge so that there is another place
努力研发解药了
working towards some sort of cure.
-这就意味你搞的这场闹剧... -超好笑
- Which means the crap you pulled -- - Was hilarious.
嗯 我看到"垃"字就没再继续展开了
Yeah, I stopped unrolling it once we got to "sucks."
等等 是"垃"字还是"圾"字
Wait, "sucks" or "ass"?
对了 是"圾"字
Oh, yeah. "Ass."
我们停在了"圾"字
We stopped at "ass."
你是不是给我饭菜里下毒了
Did you poison my food?
当然啊
Oh, yeah.
给菲利克斯的贺卡签名
Sign Felix's card.
你知道他讨厌我吧
You do know he hates me, right?
菲利克斯才不讨厌你
Oh, Felix doesn't hate you.
他绝对讨厌我
He totally hates me.
那你就更应该签了
Then that is another reason you should sign it.
为了爸爸
For Dad.
画得真不错
It's really good.
你为什么不干脆画画
Why don't you draw and paint
然后忘掉那些科学 预修课 志愿活动
and, like, forget all the science and AP classes and volunteering?
画画不能终结死人复活的问题
Drawing and painting won't put an end to reanimated necrotic matter.
你今天去柜子看了吗
You check the cabinet today?
没东西
Nothing.
一如既往
Again.
我叫他不要去的
I told him not to go.
不 我尖叫着求他不要去的
No, I screamed at him not to go.
所以管他呢 我尽力了
So screw it. I did what I could.
明天是"纪念活动前夕的庆典"
Tomorrow is "Celebration before commemoration."
你必须来参加我的派对
Oh. You're coming to my party.
-不准逃 -或许吧
- There is no escape. - Maybe.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表