剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
很久以前
Once upon a time,
有一个我们曾经了解的世界
there was the world as we knew it.
那个世界有宠物和民宅
A world with pets and homes,
杂货店和医院
grocery stores and hospitals,
工作和周末
jobs and weekends.
然后一切都改变了
And then everything changed.
那些死去然后复活的人
The people died and then returned,
既非生者亦非死人
neither living nor dead,
他们曾经对人或事物感觉到的爱从记忆中消失了
the love they felt for anyone or anything erased from memory,
取而代之的是一种永远得不到满足的饥饿感
replaced by a hunger that could never be satisfied.
我们曾指望的一切
Everything we had counted on --
先进的技术
our advances in technology,
优秀的机械工程
our feats of engineering --
都没能拯救我们
could not save us.
道路坍塌
Roads crumbled
城市沦陷 只剩残砖碎瓦
and cities fell into heaps of rubble.
对灾变前出生的我们来说
And for those of us born right before?
世界末日就是我们的起点
The end of the world was our beginning.
站住 待在那别动
Hey, stop. Stay where you are.
-你为什么要监视我们 -我认真的 退后
- Why are you spying on us? - I mean it, get back!
-别再靠近了 -霍普 别过去
- Hey, don't get any closer. - Hope, stop!
别再靠近了
Don't get any closer.
不如你放下武器 我们好好谈谈
Why don't you just drop your weapon and we'll talk about it?
不 没门
No. No, no way.
别动 大个子
Hey, stay where you are, big guy.
怎么 你觉得你能制♥服♥他吗
Why? You think you can take him?
这玩意能轻易戳瞎眼睛
This'll poke an eye outas good as anything.
想靠近些试试吗
Wanna come closer and find out?
别伤害她
Hey, leave her alone.
好吧
Okay, fine.
这么办
Here's how it's gonna go.
你们待在原地 我离开
You stay where you are, and I split.
你可以放下武器了
You candrop that weapon now.
你不用盘算了
Alright, let me save youthe mental exercise.
你安全脱身的机会不大
Your chances -- not lookin' that good.
快点
Go on.
埃尔顿 塞勒斯 检查四周
Elton, Silas, check the perimeter.
看他是不是有同伙
See if he's got any friends.
艾瑞丝 搜他身
Iris, search him.
听着 我已经说过了
Look, I already told you.
就我一个人
I'm alone.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
Look, you wanna know the truth?
我之前撒尿时听到有人说话
I was in the bushes taking a leak when I heard voices.
于是你就决定抢劫我们吗
What, so you decided to rob us?
身上什么都没有
Nothing. Huh.
你的随身物品呢 食物呢
Where is your stuff? Your food?
我没随身物品
I-I don't have stuff.
我一无所有
I don't have anything.
没发现任何人
No signs of anyone else.
就他一个
Just him.
你叫什么
What is your name?
珀西
Percy.
你饿吗 珀西
Are you hungry, Percy?
他们看起来人挺好的
Seemed like nice enough guys.
迈克和托尼
Mike and Tony.
迈克有种摩托骑手的气质
Mike had this kind of biker vibe --
两条手臂纹满刺青
you know, tats, full sleeves on both arms.
托尼则不太一样
And Tony, not so much.
他们应该是灾变后才认识的
I don't think they kneweach other before shit went bad.
或许之前就认识
Maybe they did.
他们总像对结婚多年的夫妻一样斗嘴
They bickered like an old married couple.
什么都能吵 走哪条路线
You know, everything -- which route to take,
谁吃了多少鱼肉
how much fish one guy had eaten, you know.
诸如此类
Blah, blah, blah.
就像我说的 他们本来看起来人挺好
Like I said, they seemed like nice enough guys.
谁知他们把我洗劫一空
Well, they robbed my ass.
这是几时发生的事
When did that happen?
几天前
Couple days ago.
我们到了一个居民点
We'd gone to this settlement
听说那里对新来的人很友好
we heard was friendly to newcomers.
我们消息有误
We heard wrong.
也许他们只是不喜欢你们
Maybe they just didn't like you.
我们匆忙离去 找了个地方扎营睡觉
Left in a hurry, found a place to camp down, fell asleep.
我醒来后 他们已经带着我的东西走了
When I woke up, they were gone, and so was my stuff.
看来他们终于达成一致了
Guess they finally agreed on something.
所以我才出现在这里
That's why I'm here.
来吃我们的豆子吗
To eat our beans?
他们应该就在前面那个荒废小镇
I think they're at the abandoned town down the road.
安德森维尔
Andersonville.
我要回那里夺回属于我的东西
I'm going back there to get back what's mine.
我能给你点建议吗
Hey, can I give you some advice?
感激他们留你性命 翻篇吧
Just be grateful they left you with your life and move on.
我不是为了行侠仗义
This isn't a vigilante-type deal.
也不是为了原则
And it ain't about the principleof it all, either.
有些东西就是无可取代
Some things just can't be replaced.
我懂
I get that.
就是防范一下
Just taking some extra precaution
以防那小子说谎了 他的同伙出现
in case this kid's lying and his buddies show.
也许我们可以现在给他些补给
Maybe we could give him some of our supplies now
让他离开
and he could go.
他看起来可不急着走
Doesn't really seem in a rush to leave.
我死定了 对吧
So, I'm totally screwed,right?
我当时在怀俄明州
I'm in Wyoming.
那时是二月中旬
It's the middle of February, right?
我沿着I90公路跋涉
I'm trudging down I-90,
踩着2英尺深的雪艰难前进
just walking through2 feet of snow.
拼命祈祷能找到个掩蔽处
I'm just prayingfor some sort of shelter
让我等暴风雪过去
so I can wait out the storm.
就在那时我听到了它们的声音
That's when I hear 'em.
吼声贯耳 都能感觉雪地在震动
Moans so loud you could feel the vibrations in the show.
我以前也见过尸群
Now, I'd seen of herdsof has-beens before,
但从没见过这样的
but nothing like this.
所以我慌了 试图打开每辆车的车门
So I panicked. I'm yankin' on every car door.
但没成功 全都生锈打不开
No deal. Rusted shut.
你逃跑了吗
Did you run?
我在高架桥上 能逃去哪
I'm ona freakin' overpass.
那你做了什么
So, what did you do?
于是我坐在一辆车顶上等着
S-So, I, uh, sat on a car roofand waited.
-胡说 -真的
- Bullshit. - I did.
我告诉自己 这世界已经一团糟
I told myself, you know, world was screwed up,
何苦如此拼命地活下去 对吧
so, uh, why fight so hard to live in it, right?
我闭上双眼
Shut my eyes.
尸群离我越来越近 我能听见它们
As the has-beens got closer, I could hear 'em,
踩雪的声音
snow under their feet,
感觉到它们撞到车身
feel 'em bumpin' into the car.
我已经准备好迎接死亡
I braced myself for the end.
但什么都没发生
Nothin'.
我睁开眼睛
I opened my eyes.
原来是一群野牛
It's a herd of bison.
大概有两百头 正跨过高架桥
200 of 'em, just crossin'the freakin' overpass.
那是我见过最美丽的画面
It was the mostbeautiful thing I ever seen.
在那之后 我就觉得 "谁要死掉啊
And after that, I was like, "Screw death.
我要努力活下去"
I'm -- I'm -- I'm here for this."
老天 太疯狂了
Geez! That's wild.
光是看到那种场面就够震撼了
I mean, just to see something like that.
是的
Yeah.
在野外 真实也让人感觉不真实
Out here, the, uh --the real is surreal, you know.
那年春天 我在奥兰多看见一座摩天轮
That spring, I saw a, uh --a Ferris wheel in Orlando
已经变成了鹈鹕的巢
that had been turnedinto pelican nests.
200头野牛
200 bison.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表