剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
帮我遵守承诺 塞勒斯
Help me keep my promise,Silas.
艾瑞丝
Iris?
等一下
Wait.
我昨晚就挣脱绳子了
I got free last night.
我本想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
我不想让你看到我这副样子
I didn't want you to see me like this.
塞勒斯
Silas --
我也想告诉你你需要听到的话
I wish I could tell you what you need to hear.
但我记不太清了
I don't remember much.
我只记得我很愤怒
Just being angry.
之前也发生过这种情况
It's happened before.
我觉得是我有问题
I think there's something wrong with me.
不 塞勒斯...
No, Silas...
谢谢你相信我
Thank you for believing in me.
希望我是英雄
Wanting me to be a hero.
我也想当英雄
I wanted that, too.
我杀了我爸爸
I killed my dad.
还杀了珀西和托尼
I killed Percy and Tony.
我是杀人犯
I'm a killer.
我不想给你造成更多麻烦
I don't want to cause you any more problems,
所以我不会的
so I won't.
很抱歉你遇见了我
I'm sorry you met me.
但我很庆幸有机会认识你 艾瑞丝
But I'm glad I got to know you, Iris.
我永远不会忘记你
I'll never forget you.
发生什么了
What happened?
他走了
He's gone.
你说他会改变主意吗
Think he'll change his mind?
回来找我们
Come back for us?
我想不会了
I don't.
他想要的只是重新开始
No, all he wanted was a fresh start.
也许现在他终于得到这机会了
Maybe now he'll finally get one.
是啊
Yeah.
我们这么快就要走了吗
Are we leaving already?
我做了个艰难决定
I have come to a very difficult decision.
我要离开 去找塞勒斯
I'm leaving to join Silas.
有了补给和照看他的人
His odds of survival increase dramatically
他生存的机会将大大增加
with supplies and somebody watching his back.
你不能去 这太疯狂了
You can't. That's crazy.
如果我不去追他
If I don't go after him,
塞勒斯余生都会以为
Silas will spend the rest of his life
没人相信自己
thinking that nobody believes in him.
他余生都会相信一个谎言
He'll spend the rest of his life believing a lie.
我...
I just...
我不能让那发生
I can't let that happen.
你会代我问候其他人吗
You'll give my best to the others?
很难说再见 所以...
It's going to be too hard to say goodbye, so...
我宁愿悄悄离开
I-I'd rather not.
你是认真的
You're serious.
你真要离开
You're really leaving.
我们可能再也见不到你了
We could never see you again.
我们不是一家人吗
What about our family?
塞勒斯也是我的家人
Silas is family, too.
一切自有天意
Everything happens the way it's supposed to.
我注定会找到他
And I think I'm supposed to find him.
然后我也会找到我妈妈和妹妹
And then I think I'm supposed to find my mother and my sister, too.
-埃尔顿 -听着 我本来觉得我不切实际
- Elton -- - Look, I-I thought it was crazy,
但你说得对
but you were right.
她们也许还活着 就在某处
They could still be out there.
就像我爸爸的三角龙角一样
It's just like my father's triceratops horn.
-如果我能... -但如果她们不是呢
- If I could --- But what if they're not?
不是什么
Not what?
我骗了你 埃尔顿
I lied to you, Elton.
我以为我那是保护你不受到真♥相♥伤害
I thought I was protecting you from the truth,
-但我让事情变得更糟 -我不明白
- but I made it worse. - I don't understand.
你无法一直寻找已经不在的人
You can't keep looking for someone that's not there.
我不能让你那么做
I can't let you do that.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你原谅了塞勒斯
You forgave Silas.
也许有一天你也会原谅我
Maybe one day, you'll forgive me, too.
灾难降临那一晚 我和我妈在一起
The Night the Sky Fell, I was with my mom.
有个女人拿着枪
There was a woman with a gun.
我直到看到书里的照片才知道
I didn't know it until I saw the picture in the book, but...
那是你妈妈
it was your mom.
她当时很害怕
And she was scared.
我妈试图让她冷静 我冲到她们之间
My mom tried to calm her down, and I jumped between them,
枪走火了 我妈妈...
and the gun went off and my mom...
她死了
she died.
我不知道你妈妈是否有意开枪的
I don't know if your mom meant to do it,
但她扔下枪 我捡了起来
but she dropped the gun, and I picked it up.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do,
于是我用枪指着她 然后枪在我手里走火了
so I pointed it at her and it went off in my hand.
中校 线人来了
Lieutenant Colonel, we have eyes.
很好 带她进来
Good. Bring her in.
她迟到了 但她走了这么远
She's late, but she made it.
没错
She did.
至少坚持到了这里
This far at least.
在密西西比河的这边只会更难
It'll only get harder on this side of the Mississippi River.
她很清楚 我也一样
She's aware. So am I.
恕我直言 我想知道
With respect, I just wonder
-有没有更简单的方法能... -没有
- if there isn'tan easier way to --- There isn't.
我们知道没有
We know there isn't
是因为有她在当场
because she's the one who was on the ground,
观察聆听
watching and listening
艰难扮演另一个人
and doing the very hard thing of becoming someone else
来确定没有
to find out there isn't.
她知道这很危险
She knows it's dangerous.
她知道她有可能死 她俩都有可能
She knows she could die. They both could.
她在外面冒着一切危险
She's out here risking everything
因为没有更简单的方法
because there's no easier way.
我只能离开48小时左右
I was only able to get away for about 48 hours.
我不快点回去 他们就会来找我
I'm not back soon, they'll come looking.
资产呢
What about the asset?
资产很安全
The asset's safe.
你呢
And you?
我挺好
I'm fine, yeah.
那就好
Good.
收拾干净 准备汇报
Clean up, we'll debrief.
收下这个
And take this.
这是...
Is this...
爸爸的吗
Dad's?
下次你就不会迟到了
So next time you won't be late.
好吗 我需要你保证他们的安全
Okay? And I need to keep them safe.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我相信你掌管大局吗
Do I trust you to stay in control?
不把其他人置于险地
To not put everyone else in danger?
我不想这样
I don't wanna be like this.
像我爸一样
Like my dad.
我知道你不想
I know you don't.
-放松 -这很蠢
- Easy... - It's stupid.
我都不怎么认识这个人
I barely knew the guy.
而他试图想偷走我们所有的东西
And he tried to steal all of our stuff.
其实挺混♥蛋♥的
Kind of a dick, actually.
所以
So...
他其实还行
he was all right.
嗯
Yeah.
他这个人有好有坏 跟所有人一样
He was a mixed bag, like everybody.
连塞勒斯也是
Even Silas.
如果你是想让我既往不咎
If you're trying to get me to forgive and forget...
我没这么说
Not saying that.
感受你想感受的
Feel how you wanna feel.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表