剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
我跟你讲过我是怎么知道的吗
Did I ever tell you about how I first knew?
她当时六岁
She was all of 6 years old.
我去书房♥ 发现到处都是处理器芯片
And I walk into the study to find processor chips
和电路图
and circuitry everywhere.
我以为她搞破坏只是为了引起我的注意
I thought she was just being disruptive to try to get my attention.
我错了
I was wrong.
她只是在做霍普会做的
She was just doing what Hope does.
她在好奇
She was being curious.
第二天我走进去
Next day I walked in,
她自己把所有东西都装了回去
she put the whole thing back together all by herself.
这不是普通孩子会做的
This isn't something normal kids do.
不是 她很特别
It's not. She's special.
她非常厉害
She's extraordinary.
我知道 她们两个都是
I know. They both are.
她会做出非常棒的红酒的
She's gonna make some amazing wine.
或者也许她会拯救世界
Or maybe she'll save the world.
我们得加快步伐了
We have to pick up the pace.
他们想要我怎样 我们到底要去哪
What do they want from me? And where are we going?
霍普 你破解了公民共和城的密♥码♥
Hope, you cracked a CRM cypher.
不是随便什么人都能做到的
It takes a special kind of smarts to pull that off.
你也太傻了 我不值得这一切
You're idiots. I am not worth all this.
这不只是为了你
It's not just about you.
而是为了像你这样的人
It's about people like you.
确保你们这些人的天赋不被浪费
Making sure their gifts aren't being wasted.
把这个世界恢复成之前的样子可需要不少功夫
It's gonna take a lot to bring this world back.
像你这样的人会成为这一事业的中坚力量
People like you need to be a big part of that.
早上我们离开后我联♥系♥了公民共和城
I radioed the CR this morning after we left.
一架直升机会在24公里外等我们
A chopper's meeting us 15 miles up
送你去你♥爸♥那里
to take you to your dad.
如果事情没这样发展
I-If things didn't go the way they did,
如果我们成功去到了那里...
if we had just made it there...
那就简单多了
It would have been easier.
你会很开心你♥爸♥爸没事
You would've been happy your dad's okay.
他们会让你留下 你也会留下
They would've asked you to stay, and you would've stayed.
如果我之前不想呢
What if I didn't want to?
如果我依旧不想呢
If I don't?
你会的
You do.
你一定会
You will.
很快要天黑了
It'll be dark soon.
我们得找个地方休息
We need to find shelter.
我要是你就不会想着逃跑
I wouldn't think about running.
为什么 他们会对我做什么
Why? What would they do to me?
对你
To you?
不会做什么
Nothing.
但他们会找到你
But they'll find you.
他们总会找到你
They always find you.
现在我们就该想到办法了
There have to be a ways ahead of us by now.
160多千米 哪有那么容易
100 miles ahead and gaining. That's more than a ways.
没事
It's okay.
我们会想出来的
We'll figure it out.
是的 我们会的
Yeah. We will.
抱歉你舅舅发生了那种事
I'm sorry about your uncle.
谢了
Thanks.
很高兴你没事
And I'm glad you're okay.
我也很抱歉之前我那样对你
And I'm sorry about how I was with you.
我们还是专注在怎么赶上他们这事上吧
Let's just focus on catching up to them,
找到哈克
finding Huck.
好吗
Cool?
她会为自己做的事情付出代价
She's gonna pay for what she did.
我会亲手解决这件事
It's gonna be me who does it.
我们刚搜刮过的加油站就在附近
That refueling station we raided -- it's close by.
他们肯定到过那里 看到了烟
They must've been there, seen smoke.
我们得走了
We need to go.
快
Now.
堵上了
It's holding.
幸运的话
With any luck,
这玩意儿还能再开个100公里左右
we'll get about 50 miles out of this thing.
如果他们没改变路线
Well, if they stick to the planned route,
那我们只需要开30公里就行了
then we just need to get 20.
在莫里路截住他们
Cut 'em off at Murray Road.
等下
Hey. Hold up.
这夹板是木头的
This thing is stick.
我没法用脚踩离合
I'm not gonna be able to put my foot down on that clutch.
你是让我开
You're looking at me?
我没法开 我没学过
I can't drive. I never learned.
那现在就学吧
Well, you're gonna learn now.
-松开刹车 -左边的刹车
- Off the brake. - The left brake?
-只有一个刹车 -好的
- There's only one brake. - Okay.
没错 就是这样
Yep. There you go.
-好 -慢松离合
- Okay. - Now ease into the clutch.
-不不 -好了好了
- No, no, but we -- - Okay, okay.
停车
Just stop.
我觉得我不行
I don't think I can do this.
你可以的
You can.
让车往前走
You're gonna let the car roll forward,
慢慢松离合
take your foot off the clutch slowly,
注意听引擎的声音
and listen to the engine.
就这样
That's it.
你就能人车合一了
You're gonna be one with the car.
你还真说出"人车合一"这种话
You did not just say "Be one with the car."
好吧
Okay.
我爸爸才会这么说
That's totally something my dad would say.
你觉得是谁教我开车的
Who do you think taught me how to drive?
我很高兴你在我身边 菲利克斯
I'm glad you're here, Felix.
嗯
Yeah.
我也很高兴我在你身边
I'm glad I'm here, too.
现在专注开车 好吗
Now focus, alright?
我们还要开很远呢
We got a lot of ground to cover.
好的 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
-动起来了 -就是这样
- Here we go. - There you go.
给你
Heads up.
密西西比之后 我在搜刮的时候
Found 'em when I was scouting ahead
发现的这个
after the Mississippi.
本来想留着等你生日再给你
I was gonna save 'em for your birthday.
以为到时候我们还会在路上 不过...
Thought we'd still be on the road then, but...
这个任务 是为了你
This mission -- it's about you.
但是
But, um...
也是为了我
it's about me, too.
这背后有很多你不知道的事情
There's a lot more going on than you know.
也许我也不知道
Maybe more than I know.
我曾经告诉过你有关爸爸们的事情总是很复杂
I once told you that it was complicated with dads.
实际上 有关妈妈们的事情也很复杂
Thing is, it's complicated with moms, too.
后退
Stay back.
肯定是在路上看到这里的灯光了
Must've seen the light from the road.
你想让他们安全的话
You want them to be safe,
他们就不能知道我们在这里
they can't know we're here.
这是生死相关的事情
This is life and death.
你必须相信我
You gotta trust me on this.
又一个重要的选择
Another big choice.
是时候决定了
Time to make it.
霍普
Hope?
霍普
Hope?
天
Holy shit.
发生什么了 你没事吧
What's going on? You okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
那辆车 你们怎么让它动起来的
The truck -- how'd you get it going?
我们检查了那个你试图不让我们进的房♥间
We checked the room you tried to hide from us.
什么
What?
那个你说不要进去 里面有尸体的房♥间
The one you told us not to go into because there were bodies.
里面并没有尸体
There weren't any.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表