剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
不帮也无所谓
Or don't.
不管你们去不去 我们都去定了
We're going with or without you.
她说得有道理
She's got a point.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我们劝不了他们回头
There's no turning 'em around --
至少现在不能
Not right now, at least.
我们能做的就是保护他们
Keeping them safe is all we can do...
直到我们有更好的办法
till there's something more we can do.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你之前保护我们
Thanks for having our backs back there.
什么变了
What changed?
我想是我变了
I guess I did.
我以前很害怕
I was scared.
我厌倦了总是害怕
I'm just tired of being scared.
听着 艾瑞丝
Listen, Iris.
我有件事要告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
妈妈去世那晚 不是你的错
The night that mom died, it wasn't you.
不是空壳造成的
And it wasn't empties.
也不怪其他人
And it wasn't people.
是我的错
It was me.
霍普 你在说什么
Hope, what are you talking about?
我没告诉过任何人
I haven't told anyone,
这么多年了 我连爸爸也没说
Even after all these years, not even dad.
我们那晚看见的孕妇 她回来了
The pregnant lady we saw that night, she came back.
她手里拿着枪
And she had a gun.
她惊慌失措 我冲向她
She was freaked, and I came at her,
如果我什么都不做 也许她就不会...
And -- and maybe if I'd done nothing at all, she'd...
她开枪打死了妈妈
She shot mom.
我吓着她 她就打死了妈妈
I scared her, and she shot mom.
我杀了她
I killed her.
我开枪杀了她 我捡起那把枪
I shot her, I picked up the gun,
枪走火了 我打死了她
And it went off, and I shot her.
你该告诉我的
You should've told me.
我就是不希望那件事改变你
I just didn't want what happened to change you.
我不希望那件事改变你对我的看法
I didn't want what happened to change the way you saw me.
但你说得对
But you're right.
我是该告诉你
I should've told you.
没错
Yeah, you should've.
我就知道你有事瞒着我
I knew there was something you didn't tell me.
那一晚
That night...
我们都还只是孩子
we were just kids.
灾难却降临了
And the goddamn sky was falling.
我们并没准备好
We weren't ready for it.
没有人准备好了 但是...
None of us were but...
艾瑞丝 我很抱歉
Iris, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事了 没事了
Okay. It's okay.
我知道你内疚
I know you are.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我们别无选择
We kind of have to.
走吧
Come on.
听着 我们该去奥马哈
Look, we should go to Omaha.
那里很安全 你们爸爸希望你们平安
That's where safety is, and your dad wants you safe --
虽然你们看起来完全不在乎自己的安危
Not that either of you seem to care about that at all.
听着 这是个错误 好吗
Look, this is a mistake, okay?
你们会看清的
You're gonna see it.
我只希望不要等到你们其中一人受伤
I just hope to god it doesn't take one of you getting hurt
或更糟 你们才明白
or worse before that happens.
你意思是你要陪我们一起去吗
Are you trying to say you're coming with us?
-你会给我选择吗 -并不会
- Are you giving me an option? - Not really.
那我想我就是这个意思
Then I guess that's what I'm saying --
至少直到我能劝服你们两个
At least until I can convince you two
调头回去 我真会这么做的
to just turn around and go back, which I will.
-行 -好
- Cool. - Yeah.
不管怎么说 我很抱歉我把你牵扯进来
For what it's worth, I'm sorry I dragged you into this.
但我挺高兴你来了
But I'm kind of glad you're here.
是吗
Well...
我可不这么想
That makes one of us.
我也很抱歉偷了你的外套 还有威尔的
And I'm sorry for stealing your jacket -- and Will's...
我是说
I mean...
虽然穿在我们身上很好看
...Even though they look really good on us.
才不是 穿在我和威尔身上更好看
Nah, they totally look better on me and Will.
没有的事
Yeah, no.
走吧
Go!
你打算告诉我们
So, uh, we ever gonna talk about
你为什么回到龙潭虎穴
why you went back inside the devil's asshole
挽救行李吗
to save some luggage?
我是为了捡回我妈的手稿
It was to save my mom's manuscript.
她没写完最后一章
She never finished the last chapter,
所以我想完成它 为了她 也为了我
So I want to -- for her, but for me, too.
-我知道回去很不理智 -是的
- I know it was kind of irrational going in there. - It was.
但也挺牛逼的
But it was also kind of badass.
塞勒斯 里奇韦牧师今早
Silas, Pastor Ridgway said something
在教堂说的话刻印在我脑海里
in church this morning that stuck.
是《以赛亚书》里的一段
It was a passage from Isaiah.
他说 "上帝很伟大
He said, "God is great.
祂不会疲乏 也不会困倦
He does not faint or grow weary;
祂的智慧高深莫测"
His understanding is unsearchable.
我想这意味着 即使是
I think that means that even with, well,
最冷酷的人 有心魔的人
the hardest people, the people with problems,
上帝也爱他们
God loves them.
祂不会放弃他们
He does not give up on them.
我们爱你 塞勒斯
We love you, Silas.
我们很幸运能成为你的祖父母
We're so lucky to be your grandparents.
人生不易 孩子 但生活很美好
Life isn't easy, kiddo, but it's good.
我们让生活变得美好
We make it good.
中校
Lieutenant Colonel?
我是巴卡军士长
Sergeant Major Barca.
你离开基地了
You're off base.
现在很晚了
It's late.
我得回去
I'm due back.
我之前一直在城里散步
I've been walking the city and...
不知不觉来到这里
I found myself here.
进来吧
Come in.
我忘不掉我们做过的事
I can't get what we did out of my head.
立正
Stand at attention.
你知道我们做了什么 巴卡
You know what we did, Barca.
你很清楚
You know exactly what we did.
所以告诉我
So tell me.
说出来
Say it.
我们消除了威胁
We neutralized a threat.
没错
That's right.
长官 恕我直言
Ma'am, with respect, I, uh...
他们看起来不像威胁
They didn't seem like a threat.
谢了 我就想聊聊那批货
Thanks. Yeah, I just wanted to talk about the consignment.
我们谈的是公民共和城的问题
We're talking Civic Republic issues.
这问题很敏感
That's a sensitive one.
科恩药房♥
阿司匹林 1000毫克
我们来聊吧
Let's do this.
听着 我相信这个方案
Listen, uh, I believe in the program.
这是比我更聪明的人想出来的
Uh, better minds than -- than me came up with it,
我亲眼见过它成功
And I've seen it succeed.
我把它滚下去会怎么样
What happens when I roll it down the deck?
我们有能源 水
We have energy, water...
没错
Yeah, that's right.
药物 运输
medicine, transport...
议会 法♥院♥ 学校
...the council, the courts, the schools,
为什么
Why?
是因为科学原理...
Oh, that's because of the science...
文化 货币 经济
culture, currency, an economy,
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表