剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
《行尸走肉:外面的世界》前情提要
Previously on "The walking dead: World beyond"...
你有妹妹吗
You had a sister?
灾变那天晚上
My mother was pregnant with her
我妈妈怀着她
the night that things went bad.
我知道你跑出来有你的理由
I get that you have your reasons for being out here.
但你还没准备好
But you're not ready for this.
你们都没有
None of you are.
我们该告诉对方那晚发生的事
We should've told each other about what happened that night.
那我们就能支撑彼此
We would've been there for each other.
如果你真有回去的计划 怎么才能做到
If you did have a plan to turn around, how would that even work?
我们最后的好机会是密西西比河
Our last best chance is the mississippi.
这样才能保住所有人的性命
This is how we keep everyone alive.
你愿意吗
You in?
世界上最强大的力量是什么
What is the strongest force in the world?
如果你不是专业人士 你也许会说是重力
If you were a layperson, you might say gravity.
如果你是个高中生
If you were a high school student,
你也许会说是电磁
you might say electromagnetism.
如果你是个物理学家
If you were a physicist,
得其利镇
在密西西比河岸感受热带风光
你也许会说是原子核
you might say nuclear.
但你们都错了
But you would all be wrong.
因为世界上最强大的力量
Because the strongest force in the world
是自然的力量
is the force of nature.
不可能
No way.
你爷爷不可能听朋克
Your grandpa does not listen to punk.
我发誓 我爷爷...
I swear. My grandma...
大自然容纳了我们所有人
Nature contains us all.
我们就是大自然本身
We are nature.
是一个巨大机器中的齿轮 各司其职
Cogs in a massive machine, playing our part.
...我爷爷会这样...
...my grandpa would just be like...
甚至是越俎代庖
Playingmore than our part.
我们 作为物种之一
We, as a race,
自以为可以摆脱其法则 规避其规矩
think we can escape its pronouncements, skirt its rulings,
偷偷绕过守卫
sneak past its guards.
从不考虑欲望和需求
It gives no consideration to wants or needs,
感受或情绪
feelings or sentiment.
我们自以为可以从大自然身上窃取利益
We think we can steal from it
带着奖赏离开 而不用担负后果
and come away with its bounty without consequence.
但大自然包含着我们
But it contains us
从我们的出生到死亡
from our beginning to our end.
只有生物必须承受的生理需求
The biological imperative that all organisms must survive --
比如寻找食物水源住所 以及繁衍后代
to seek food, water, shelter, to procreate --
才能合理抵消大自然的威力
is the only reasonable offset to the crushing power of nature.
哈克说在灾难开始之初 军方把密西西比河上
Huck says the military blew all the bridges over the Mississippi
所有的桥都炸毁了
when things went bad.
这意味着我们需要一条船
Means we'll need a boat.
渡河会很艰难
Crossing's gonna be tough.
而且河对岸的地形
And the terrain on the other side,
比我们如今见识过的都要复杂难走
it's a lot rougher than anything we've seen so far.
你们确定自己做好准备了吗
You sure you're ready to do this?
不
No.
我们真的应该...
We really should...
调头回去
turn back.
是啊是啊 你终于说服我们了呢
Yeah, yeah. No, you've finally convinced us.
埃尔顿 能不能过来帮我个忙
Hey, Elton, you wanna give me a hand back here?
这些线都缠在一起了
I got these lines all tangled up.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
至埃尔顿 我的小探险家
线并没有缠在一起 对不对
There is no tangle, is there?
听着 我觉得这是绕过火海回去的最佳路线
Look, I think this is the easiest route back around The Blaze.
哈克和我...
Huck and I...
我们马上就会对其他人提这件事了
we're gonna bring it up to the others soon,
你帮我们做些铺垫
once you help us lay some groundwork
让其他人意识到 如果我们不这么做...
and make the others see that if we don't do this --
我从没...从没说过我加入你们
Well, I ne-- I never -- I never said I was in.
是 但你也没说过你不加入啊
Yeah, but, you never said that you weren't.
密西西比河是我们最后的机会
The Mississippi is our last chance...
把大家平安带回来
for us to... all get home safe.
真的
It just is.
而我需要你帮我
And I need you to help me
让塞勒斯和姑娘们意识到这一点 明白吗
get Silas and the girls to see that, you understand?
你为什么觉得他们会听话
What makes you think that they'd listen?
因为他们在乎你
Because they care about you,
就和你在乎他们一样
just like you care about them.
这还是能起点作用的吧
That's gotta count for something, right?
即便我们有决心生存下去
Yet even with our resolute will to survive,
大自然也会终结我们 因为这就是自然法则
nature will end us, because that is its law.
死亡 不可避免
Death -- inevitable.
灭绝...
Extinction --
不过是自然的另一条规则
just another of its rules,
是一个涌动着能量的古老世界里
another part of the life cycle of the very old world
生命循环的一部分
churning with energy.
我们无法避免不可避免之事
There's no escape from the inescapable.
无法暂停永不停止之轮回
There is no respite from the unceasing.
它为我们做出了选择
It makes its choices for us.
简而言之
In short --
得其利镇
在密西西比河岸感受热带风光
坦然接受风
accept the wind.
自然向来都是赢家
It always wins.
如此多选择
So many options.
我都不知道该从何开始
I don't even know where to start.
有什么新进展吗
Any updates?
埃尔顿被说服了
Elton's with us.
也许吧
Maybe.
最理想的情况下
In a perfect world,
我们还能多拉拢一个 但是...
we'd have one more of them on our side, but...
目前就这样了 我们只有这一个突破口
this is it. This is the only angle we got.
我知道
I know.
所以我在考虑备选计划
That's why I'm thinking ahead to Plan B.
也许并非只能在继续前进和集体返回之间选择
Hell, maybe it doesn't have to be all or nothing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是 如果灯芯绒男孩说服了塞勒斯
I mean, if Corduroy gets Silas to see the light,
保护他们安全的最佳方案也许是
best way to keep 'em safe might be
我们其中一人和姑娘们继续往前
if one of us keeps going with the girls
另一个人把男孩子们带回去
while the other takes back the boys.
我就这么一提
Just puttin' it out there.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
也许我们还有时间多说服几个人
Maybe we still got some time to change somehearts and minds, huh.
看来灾变时 当地人是用这些船撤离的
Seems the locals used these boats to evacuate when things got hairy.
我们面前的很可能是最后一艘
It's likely we're looking at the last of them.
那我们就发挥创造力
Then we'll get creative.
自己造
Build our own.
我想说的倒不是这个...
It's not exactly what I was getting at with --
好啊
Cool.
动手吧
Let's do it.
不是吧
Really?
你要造船吗
You're gonna build a boat?
这个嘛...
Well...
如果说是...
what if it's more of a...
改造呢
remodel?
看着不太牢固啊 不觉得吗
Seems a bit precarious, don't you think?
可能能行
Could work.
如果我们修补一下...
If we fix it up...
之类的
add stuff.
再往北点有个仓库
There was a warehouse further north.
不知道那里有没有什么可以用的东西
See if there's stuff in there we can use.
我提议我们去看看
I say we hit it.
这地方看上去已经被洗劫过了
This place looks turned out.
也许是...
Maybe...
也许没有
maybe not.
我们分头找吧
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表