剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
Iris, you copy?
塞勒斯
Silas?
跟在我身后
Stay behind me.
看来在开派对呢
Looks like a party.
赛迪·霍金斯的舞会
门挡得住
The door's holding.
没事
It's okay.
赛迪
Sadie...
霍金斯
Hawkins.
肯定是以前在这里上学的
Must have gone to school here.
可能都没什么用
Probably not the most useful, huh?
谁说的
Says who?
我们应该去走廊那头的教师休息室
Uh, we should go to the teachers' lounge down the hall.
也许更有收获
Maybe we'll have better luck there.
等等
Wait.
我来试试
Let me try.
被水泡坏了
It's water damage.
地面不平 门框偏移了
Ground's uneven, and the door frame's shifted.
应该完全卡死了
I think it's stuck for good.
把你的对讲机给我
Hand me your walkie.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲利克斯 收到了吗
Hey, Felix, do you copy?
菲利克斯
Felix?
这...
Hey, what's...?
也许电池需要充电了
Maybe the batteries need a charge.
不 全都被腐蚀了
Nope. They're corroded.
你从来没有提过你的父母
You never talk about your parents.
你♥爸♥爸是怎样的人
I mean, what was your dad like?
你以前是军队里的吧
I mean, you were in the army or whatever, right?
他肯定很自豪吧
He must have been so proud.
的确
He was.
父亲们总是很复杂的
It's always complicated shit with dads, you know?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他们表达自己在乎的方式
They just, you know, have a funny way of showing
有时很奇怪
they give a shit sometimes.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 霍普 但我必须要去
I'm sorry, Hope, but I have to go.
为了一群你根本不认识的人
What, to put yourself in danger who knows where
而自己去涉险吗
for a bunch of people you don't even know?
认真的吗
Seriously?
他们都是好人 霍普 这...
They're good people, Hope. I mean...
至少看上去都是
At least they seem to be.
公共中心的目标就是我们的目标
The Center for Public goals are our goals.
我们得信任他们
We need to trust them.
好人会和你说到底要带你去哪里
Good people would tell you where they're taking you.
我很抱歉 我觉得你根本看不清
And I'm sorry if I don't trust you, of all people,
眼前的形势
to see things clearly here.
我相信我的脑子
Well, I trust my brain.
我的大脑告诉我
And my brain is telling me
我肯定要相信这些人
that the clear thing is to trust these people.
只要我有机会去教育年轻人
Any chance I can get to teach emerging minds
去训练更多人来了解我们所需的知识 就得把握住
to train more people in the things we'll all need to know,
这才是前进的路 霍普
that's the way forward, Hope.
这是...这是唯一的路
It's -- it's the only way.
你想拯救的世界已经没有了
This world you're trying to save is over.
这是我的大脑告诉我的
That's what my brain is telling me.
这不是终结
This isn't the end.
要真终结了就简单了 但现在不是
If it was, it'd be easy, but it's not.
我们还有机会
We still got a shot.
我要把握住
I'm gonna take it.
我会变好的
I'll be better.
我不会再做个坏孩子
I'll stop being a screw-up.
我去不是因为你
I'm not going on this trip because of you.
你不是坏孩子
You are not a screw-up.
我当然是了
Of course I am.
你很沮丧
You're frustrated.
你沮丧不是你的错
It's not your fault why you're frustrated.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我一直想和你
I've been meaning to talk to you
聊聊很多事
for a while about a lot of things.
我只是...
I just...
现在不行 但等我回来 我们就聊聊
I can't right now, but we will when I get back.
我会回来的
And I will be back.
这很重要 但这不是坏事
It's big stuff, but it's not bad stuff.
他们说过我们不能通讯
You know how they said we couldn't communicate,
说公民共和城不会允许任何
how the Civic Republic doesn't allow any messages
信息的进出
to go in or out?
我想了个办法
Well, I figured something out.
什么办法
What?
我改装了一个旧装置
It's a little tweak on some old technology
我回来后会给奥马哈议会
I'll be sharing with the Omaha Council
但在那之前我绝不会透露给他们
when I get back, but not until.
我会教你和你妹妹怎么用这个装置
And I'll show this device to you and your sister.
-菲利克斯已经知道了 -菲利克斯
- Felix already knows. - Felix?
他也是家人 霍普
He's family, Hope.
你做了一个通讯器
You made a communications device?
看
See?
我也可以是坏人
I can be bad, too.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
我爱你
I love you.
比你想的更爱
More than you'll ever know.
我能和你说些实话吗
Can I be honest about something?
嗯
Yeah.
我们这样转过一个个死角
Instead of turning a blind corner
保不准什么时候会撞上什么东西
and potentially facing who knows what,
也许我们应该把它引出来
maybe we draw it out,
不要在它们的地盘里和他们斗
face it on our turf versus theirs.
-也许可以 -待在我身后就好
- Maybe? - Just stay behind me.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 只是幽闭恐惧症犯了
Yeah. I-I'm just claustrophobic,
我不想去想这些
So I'd rather not think about it.
这家伙出不来的
This one's not going anywhere.
来 我们该继续往前走
Come on. We should keep moving.
你要喝点水吗
You want some water? Hmm?
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
我知道你跑出来有你的理由
I get that you have your reasons for being out here, okay?
但你还没准备好
But you're not ready for this.
你们都没有
None of you are.
我甚至不知道我自己有没有准备好
Hell, I don't even know if I am.
那个转角可能现在没有什么危险
Look, there may not be something around that corner right now,
但迟早会有的
but sooner or later, there will be. Okay?
如果你在乎
And if you care about --
艾瑞丝 霍普和塞勒斯
about Iris or Hope or Silas --
你看到过这个吧
You've seen this before, right?
你有没有想过我为什么会有这个纹身
You ever wonder why I got this tattoo?
这是为了提醒我 我失去的一切
It's to remind myself of everything that I've ever lost.
我失去的人
Who I've lost.
我也失去了父母 埃尔顿
I lost my parents, too, Elton.
和你一样
Just like you did.
还失去了其他人 朋友们
And there were others -- friends.
以及教会我撬开刚才那个锁的人
The person who taught me how to pick that lock back there.
我不能再失去任何人
Hell, I can't lose anyone else, okay?
我不允许
I won't.
所以我需要你的帮助
That's exactly why I need your help, okay?
我要你帮忙劝其他人掉头回去
I need your help convincing the others just to turn around.
我只请求你考虑一下 好吗
All I'm asking for you is to think about it, okay?
就考虑一下
Just think about it.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
-是一个空壳做的吗 -不
- Did an empty do this? - No.
不是的
No, it did not.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表