剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
No way.
以前真有人戴过这个吗
People actually wore these?
他们想让自己看起来像傻蛋吗
Like, they were trying to look like dicks?
等等
Wait.
你戴过吗
Did you?
我不能肯定也不能否认
I can neither confirm nor deny.
天呐 停下
Oh, my god, stop!
我现在很为你尴尬
I'm so embarrassed for you right now.
如果不是太饿了 我会大笑的
I would laugh if I wasn't so hungry.
发生了什么
So, uh, what happened?
上次我们聊天时 你认为世界要终结了
Last we talked, you thought the world was ending
人们都是混♥蛋♥
and people were shit.
现在你一时兴起要穿过大批空壳
Now you're walking through a thousand miles
走上千英里
of empties on a hunch.
你觉得我现在改头换面会不会太迟了
You think it's too late to reinvent myself?
看看 有无尽的选择
Check it out. The options are endless.
你引我和菲利克斯找到了你们
You led me and Felix right to you.
你是被拉拢了 还是改了想法
You get roped into this, or did you have second thoughts?
我改了想法
I did.
但我改了想法后又改了想法
But then I got second thoughts on my second thoughts.
你到底对不对我说实话
You gonna be straight with me or what?
好啊
Yeah.
你先对我说实话
Once you're straight with me
那个酷酷的哈克去哪了
about where cool Huck went.
因为现在你的口气很像我老爸
Because right now you're starting to sound a lot like my dad.
你没来
You never showed up.
卡伦巴♥赫♥校长的办公室
Principal Kallenbach's office?
想起来了吗
Ring any bells?
我坐在那里等了你一整天
I sat there and waited for you all day,
你一直没有出现
and you never showed.
对了
Right.
那事
That.
所以你忘了
So, you forgot?
我本打算课间去
Well, I was gonna go between classes,
但之后我为《高级免疫学》教材
but then I came up with the exact right phrase for the start of
想到了最恰当的序言用语
the advanced immunology textbook preface,
这困扰我很久了 记得吗
the one giving me all the trouble, remember?
然后我就忘了
That's when I forgot.
此时我的另一节课又开始了
And by that point, I had another class.
然后我决定 如果你在那里坐一整天
And -- and then I decided that if you sat there all day,
也许你会对引爆臭弹 骗一天假
maybe you'd think twice before setting off stink bombs
这种事三思而后行
to try to get a day off of school.
然后我想到 所有一切
Then I wondered if all that transpired was just
会不会只是我大脑凭空想象的产物
a product of the background processes of my brain,
于是我又忘了这事 直到现在才想起来
which made me forget again until right now.
所以
So...
你想告诉我你是怎么了吗
You want to tell me what's going on with you?
这种事越来越频繁了
This is getting to be a regular thing.
那不只是臭弹
They weren't just stink bombs.
而是定时臭弹
They were time-release stink bombs.
我花了两周才完善了它
They took two weeks to perfect.
算了
Never mind.
选了我这样的废物
Picking a dud like me,
你有些时候肯定很后悔吧
you probably kick yourself some days.
至少你把艾瑞丝照顾得很好
Least you did good with Iris.
领养机构告诉我和你妈妈
The agency told me and your mother
你们共用一张婴儿床
you shared a crib.
你们两人形影不离
You two were inseparable.
在我们见到你们之前 你们就有感情了
You were bonded before we ever met you.
在我们看到你们的那一刻
From the moment we laid eyes on you both,
我们就想保护你们了
we just wanted to protect you.
我们知道就算我们保护不了
We knew that even if we couldn't,
你们也会保护彼此
you'd protect each other.
是你把艾瑞丝照顾得很好
You did good with Iris.
她把你也照顾得很好
And she did good with you.
我从来不想再要一个艾瑞丝
I've never wished for another Iris.
我无条件地爱你
I love you unconditionally.
我只遗憾你看不到我眼中的你
I just hate that you don't see yourself the way I do
因为你非常优秀
because you are exceptional.
我得去帮艾瑞丝了 不然她又要烧糊晚餐了
I got to go help Iris before she burns dinner again.
那些臭弹...
So, those stink bombs...
是硫化铵吗
Ammonium sulfide?
拜托
Please.
60%二丙二醇配20%巯基乙酸
Try 60% dipropylene glycol and 20% thioglycolic acid.
换我不会那样做 但是
It's not what I would have done, but...
还不赖
It's not bad.
怎么了
Sup?
辐射避难所
看过几个这样的轮廓
Seen a few of those outlines around.
这是第一个标志还在的
First one with an actual sign attached.
你觉得这是偶然吗
Think it's by accident?
也许不是
Maybe not.
你觉得某人摘下了所有标志
What, so you think someone took 'em all down
但因为某种原因漏掉了一个吗
for some reason and just missed one?
说不好
Don't know.
如果有人摘掉了标志
If somebody pulled the signs,
也许意味着里面藏着值得藏的东西
maybe it means there's something in there worth hiding.
也许我们终于有机会补充供给了
But maybe we got a shot at resupply, after all.
是啊
Yeah.
现在只用找到就行了
Now we just got to find it.
你这是在哪学的
Where'd you learn to do that?
不是在高中
Not high school.
看
Hey. Look.
我们要找任何能收集水的东西
We're looking for anything that collects water --
瓶子 烧杯 任何能封口的东西
bottles, beakers, anything that seals.
收到
Roger that.
科学展览
你拍的那些照片...
So, these pictures you take...
看来你喜欢科学啊
Science is like your thing, huh?
基本上是我最看重的事 对
It's pretty much my raison d'être, yeah.
过来
Hey, hey, hey. Come here.
对 拿起来
Yeah, grab that.
很好
Nice!
你知道在家里
you know there's a bunch of research
也有不少科研活动吧
going on back home, right?
的确有 但这可好多了
There is, but this is much better.
这是亲身体验
It's visceral.
不是在书上和实验室里研究这个世界
Instead of studying the world in books and laboratories,
而是亲眼看它 记录它
I'm seeing it firsthand, documenting it.
那帮助艾瑞丝和霍普找爸爸怎么说
What about helping Iris and Hope find their dad, huh?
你怎么看待这事
Where does that fit in?
我也完全支持
I'm all about that, too.
她们担心爸爸
Worried about their father,
我不想要她们担心
and I don't want them to worry.
你以前都不太了解她们
I mean, you barely knew them before.
是啊 现在从她们早晨的口臭到上厕所的习惯
Yeah. Now I know everything from their morning breath
我全了如指掌
to their bathroom habits.
如此难忘的共同经历
A monumental shared experience
让你们有了一辈子的感情
such as this pretty much bonds you for life.
真奇妙
Unreal.
中奖了
Oh, score!
碘
Iodine.
净水的圣杯
The holy grail of water purification.
拿上那个 好了
Grab that, and alright.
可以走了
We're good to go.
之前可没有这个
Well, that wasn't here before.
这是...这是一个空壳留下的吗
Is -- is it from an empty?
肯定是受伤了 在地上爬过
Must have been injured and dragged itself away.
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
塞勒斯
Hey, Silas.
艾瑞丝 收到了吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表