剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
农业 制♥造♥业 法律
agriculture, manufacturing, law...
我给你看看这里面是怎么回事
Well, I'll show you what's going on inside there.
我们是这个世界最后的光
We are the last light of the world.
我们是最后的希望
We are the last hope.
并且我们...
And we, us...
我们使得
We enable this population
这二十多万人口♥活♥下来
of over 200,000 souls to live...
共创未来
to create the future.
他们看起来不像威胁
They didn't seem like a threat.
这是权力达到最高...
We're talking power culminating in...
但他们会成为威胁
They were going to be.
是管道的一部分 看不见
It's part of a pipe... You don't see them.
但我们的社会需要看到这些主意从哪来
But our society needs to see where these ideas come from...
我不知道我是否相信这一点
I don't know if I believe that.
假发很可能更重...
The wig is probably heavier than the...
所有议会首先会...
All the council first will be...
这不是目前的计划
It's not the plan right now.
坐下 巴卡
Sit down, Barca.
我给你盛碗汤
I'll get you some soup.
你去开门
Answer it.
去吧
Go on.
你将被送回公民共和城军队健康福利中心
You will be remanded to the CRM Health and Welfare Complex
直到你被视为做好了再次服役的准备
until you are deemed ready to serve again,
尽管是从事劳力工作
albeit in a labor-oriented capacity.
我永远无法做好再次服役的准备
I don't think I'll ever be ready to serve again.
那你就不能离开中心
Then you won't be leaving the complex.
你想过有多少人丧生吗
Do you think about how many died?
我们是这个世界的光
We are the light of the world.
这是个谎言
That's a lie.
行动
Ho!
这是个该死的谎言
It's a goddamn lie.
你知道我们做了什么
You know what we did!
不 这是个该死的谎...
No, it's a goddamn li--
那是因为一个科学原理
Well, that's because of a scientific principle
叫做势能和动能
called potential and kinetic energy.
-你听说过这些词吗 -没有
- You ever heard of those words? - Not really.
此刻自我放纵就是帮助敌人
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表