剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, guys.
没事 我们可以拿东西砸它
It's okay.We can drop something on it.
用大摩
Oh! Big Mo!
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我来砸
I will do it.
我们会把它捡回来的
We'll get him back.
我就是不想破坏它的美貌
I just didn't want to crack his glossy goodness.
你替我们受罪了 宝贝
You're taking the hit for us, papi.
该死
Ahh, shit!
这里肯定还有什么能用
There's got to besomething else in here.
对不起
I'm...sorry.
我之前应该杀掉它的
I should have killed it before.
没事
It's okay.
空壳应该很容易会转移注意力
Empties are supposed to get distracted pretty easy.
如果它明早还在
If it's still around in the morning,
我们再处理
we'll deal with it then.
找到宝了
Oh, score!
大富翁
-轮到你了 -你走过了吗
- Now it's your turn. - You just went?
掷到相同点数
Ohh! Okay, doubles!
我觉得应该给我...
I think I was going to get...
-8个吗 -没错
- So, like, eight? - Right.
我只有红色的
I only have red ones.
这个是最高的
That's the highest one.
我要买♥♥那个 电气公♥司♥
I'm gonna buy that -- Electric Company.
好吧
Okay.
我要做这个
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna do this.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 混♥蛋♥
Come on, stud.
你是不是...
Did -- Did you...
除掉它了
get rid of it?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
谢谢
Th-Thank you.
应该我去做的 是我犯的错
That should've been me. That was my mistake.
不是的
It wasn't.
不过 就算是你的错
But fine -- say it was.
你也不用一直放在心上
Doesn't mean it has to follow you around forever.
这件事别告诉其他人好吗
Look, can we keep this our little secret?
怎么了 菲利克斯
What's up, Felix?
没什么
Nothing. I...
我以前住在这附近
I just used to live around here.
这是霍普从我的公♥寓♥偷出来的
Hope stole this from my apartment.
还以为他们会更小心地
You'd think they'd do a better job
掩盖行踪
covering up their tracks, then.
照理说是的
You'd think they would, huh?
走吧
Come on.
怎么样
Well?
你想去看一下
You wanted to take a look.
我们看了 结果我看到的景象很吓人
We took a look, and what I saw was crazy.
那里很大
It's big.
非常大
Quite big.
我觉得我们能做到
I think we can do this.
从地图上看 另一边有个飞机场
Map says there's an airfield on the other side.
周围有围栏
It's surrounded by a fence, which means
所以从东边来的空壳必须绕过围栏
the empties coming from the east have to go around it.
所以我们有一条安全路线可以穿过去
That leaves us a clear path to go through.
我们只需往正东走 然后就大功告成
We just have to go due east, then we're home free.
那围栏之前的空壳呢
And what about the ones before the fence?
关键在于躲避
It's all about evasion.
菲利克斯去年春天在自卫课教过我们
It's like what Felix taught us in self-defense class last spring.
重点不是对抗
The key isn't fighting.
而是躲开
It's avoiding.
我们可以偷偷通过 利用大巴掩护
We can sneak past them and use the buses for cover.
你们看到我刚才看到的可怕场景了吗
Did you guys see the same screwed-up shit that I did?
我们之前两次近距离接触到空壳
We've had two close encounters with empties already,
很勉强才甩掉它们
and we barely made it past them.
就两个空壳
Two of them.
拜托
Come on, guys.
我们理智一点
Let's put our brains back in.
如果我们绕路走
If we go around...
很可能会被抓住
we'll probably get caught.
我不能回去
And I can't go back.
我赞同
Seconded.
我出来是为了看看这个世界是什么样
I came out here to see what the world is,
从开始到结束
start to finish.
我不打算还没开始就结束
I don't intend to finish before I start.
血腥火海
荣耀之光
荣耀之光 对吗
Blaze of Glory, right, guys?
很快就天黑了
It'll be dark soon.
如果我们拂晓出发
If we leave at dawn,
影子会拉长 我们会得到更多掩护
the shadows will be long, and we'll have more cover.
老天
Holy God.
一股刹车痕的味道
Air tastes like a skid mark.
是轮胎着火
That's the tire fire.
我们快到了
We're close.
这意味着他们也是
Which means they are, too.
他们应该明天才到火海处
They should hit The Blaze at some point tomorrow.
我们可以休息一下
We can afford to rest.
已经48小时没合眼了
We're going on 48 hours.
-我没事 -没事才怪
- I'm fine. - You're not.
你已经神志不清了
You're not even thinking right.
如果不休息
We don't rest,
我们找到他们时会被那个清洁工孩子打趴下的
we get whupped by the janitor kid when we find 'em.
哈克
Huck!
我发誓
I swear to God.
哈克
Huck.
我知道 你担心他们
I get it. You're worried for 'em.
但如果你不清醒一点 顾全大局
But if you don't clear your head, start thinking big picture,
你会像我一样
you'll end up with one of these.
或者更糟
Or worse.
看样子你不打算睡
So, you're not gonna sleep,
也不打算告诉我怎么了
and you're not gonna tell me what's up?
很好
Great.
其实
You know...
你在野外待了好几年
you were out in the wild for years.
你对那段经历几乎只字不提
You barely said two words about it.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我要维持我强大寡言的形象
I got my rep as the strong, silent type to think about.
再说 过去的事就过去了
And besides, past is the past, you know?
我...
I was, uh...
灾难降临那晚 我在大学里
I was at the University the Night the Sky Fell.
对
Yeah.
-你提到过 -嗯
- You mentioned that. - Well...
情况一开始恶化 我就...
As soon as it started to get bad, I just...
我就走了
I just took off.
我必须走
And I -- I had to...
我得回去找他们
just to get back to them.
你知道吗
You know?
回到我家人身边
Get back to my family.
我就想知道他们有没有出事
I just wanted to see if they were okay.
世界毁灭前 我能不能跟他们重聚
See if I could just be with them at the end.
我用了两天时间
Took two days.
主要靠步行
Mostly by foot.
我懂
I get it.
他们也许不称职
Mighta been shitty parents,
但仍然是你的父母
but they're still your parents.
你赶回去了吗
You make it back?
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
爸爸
Dad!
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表