剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
是你♥爸♥爸要我留下来照顾你和霍普
Your dad asked me to stay behind and watch after you and Hope
于是威尔代替了我的位置
and so Will took my place.
如果能破解它 应该就能加深对共和城的了解
If we could just crack this, it could tell us more about the CRM,
就更有机会救出爸爸
help our chances of saving Dad.
塞勒斯不是杀人犯
Silas isn't a murderer.
但我们得看看眼前的确凿事实
But we have to look at the hard facts here.
-还有珀西呢 -我们搜了几个小时
- What about Percy? - We searched for hours.
我要离开 去找塞勒斯
I'm leaving to join Silas.
我骗了你 埃尔顿
I lied to you, Elton.
我直到看到书里的照片才知道
I didn't know it until I saw the picture in the book.
收拾干净 准备汇报 收下这个
Clean up, we'll debrief. And take this.
这是爸爸的吗
Is this Dad's?
给
Here.
你一定饿了吧
You must be hungry.
没放生菜
No lettuce.
你记得
You remembered.
所以...
So...
资产怎么样了
how is it going with the asset?
挺好的
Good.
她还没准备好融入
She's not ready for integration yet.
时间不能拖了
The timeline can't drag on.
也不该拖
It shouldn't.
你拖得越久
The longer you take,
就越有可能要接受审查
the more exposed you are to potential scrutiny,
总是要耗费心神的
however minor the expenditure it entails.
如果有人♥质♥疑我
If anyone doubts me,
你提醒他们我是怎么对自己的脸和手臂的
you remind 'em what I did to my face, my arm...
在那艘破筏子上的日子...
the days on that goddamn raft...
都是为了赢得奥马哈那边的信任
all to earn their trust in Omaha.
你就这么和他们说
You tell them that.
让他们去死吧
And then to go to hell.
-詹妮弗... -会成功的
- Jennifer -- - It's gonna work.
我会确保这事成功的
I'll make it work.
我只是需要再多花些时间在那姑娘身上
I just need more time with the girl.
伊萨卡
队伍中还有其他人 这是无法避免的
There are others with us. It was unavoidable.
没什么是无法避免的
Nothing's unavoidable.
把她单独带出来 隔绝她和其他人
Getting her alone, isolating her from the others,
这很重要
is critical.
-我知道 -那就去做
- I know. - So that's what you'll do.
不管用什么手段 必须成功
Whatever it takes to make that happen.
如果你做不到 那就我们来
If you can't, we will.
你不是说共和城不想再在这上面花费资源了吗
I thought you said the C.R. didn't want to put any more resources into this.
我们是不想 我也不想
We don't. I don't.
但我想看到这事成功
But I want this to succeed.
看到你成功
For you to.
所以我才把地图给了姑娘们
That's why I gave the girls the map.
就是为了让事情按计划进行
To keep things on course.
是在按计划进行
They are.
谢谢你的三明治
Thanks for the sandwich.
好了 好好休息一晚吧 詹妮弗
Alright, get a good night's rest, Jennifer.
离开前请务必拿上那个
And please, please take that before you go.
为什么
Why?
爸爸抛弃了我们
Dad left us.
当他把那个留给了我们
But he left that for us.
而它让我们团聚了
And it brought us back together...
不管怎样 我俩安然无恙
safe and sound, despite everything.
也许它会再次发挥作用
Maybe it will again.
怎么回事
What was that?
你之前说还有多远来着
Yo, how far did you say this place was, huh?
往回走两三公里
About a mile or two back.
有个避难所
It's shelter.
谁知道呢 也许我们能找到材料把轮胎补好
And who knows. Maybe we'll find something to patch that tire with.
太好了
Good.
我屁♥股♥都要冻掉了
I'm freezing my ass off.
-今晚好冷 -嗯
- It's cold tonight. - Yeah.
是我们离开大学以来最冷的一晚
Coldest it's been since we left.
-我知道你想干什么 -我只是在聊天气
- I know what you're trying to do. - I'm bringing up the weather.
不 你是想说天气很冷
No, you're trying to say how cold it is
好让我想象埃尔顿和塞勒斯独自在外的画面
so I picture Elton and Silas out there alone.
我很担心他们 我知道你也一样
I'm worried, and I know you are, too.
我当然担心
Of course I am.
我们不能一直揭这个伤疤
We can't keep picking this scab over and over.
我一直想着 我们可能...
I can't stop thinking that we might have --
我也不希望塞勒斯这事会变成这样
I hate how things went down with Silas,
以及 没错
and, yeah,
我很害怕埃尔顿穿着那套小西装会被冻死 但...
I'm scared elton's gonna freeze to death in his little suit, but --
那你为什么不愿意聊这件事 霍普
So then why won't you talk about it, Hope?
因为我们搜了好几个小时 但没找到他
Because we spent hours searching and didn't find him.
也没找到塞勒斯
Or Silas.
也许他们不想被找到 好吗
They don't wanna be found, alright?
我们无能为力了
There's nothing else we can do.
小心
Watch out.
也许这就是报应
Maybe it's karma.
-什么 -我说 也许这就是报应
- What? - I said maybe it's karma.
我们继续走 塞勒斯和埃尔顿却不在了
Us moving on without Silas and Elton.
菲利克斯
Felix.
怎么
What?
好吧 忘了吧 行吗
Alright, forget about it, okay?
忘了我刚刚说的话
Just forget I said anything.
你什么时候开始相信报应了
Since when do you believe in karma?
你怎么流落到了奥马哈
So, how'd you wind up in Omaha?
不太记得了
Don't remember much.
你手上的文件里不是都写了吗
Isn't all of that in the file you got there?
"哈克"是吧
"Huck," right?
是个花名罢了
It's a nickname.
"疤面人"被占用了 所以...
"Scarface" was taken, so...
请问你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是来主持面试安保队人员招募的
I'm here to conduct a security intake.
有意思
That's funny.
因为我现在就是在做这件事呢
'Cause that's what I'm doing.
那我猜你可以停下了
Uh, then I guess you can stop.
我能问问是谁派你来的吗
Can I ask you who assigned you?
巴沃拉博士
Dr. Bavolar.
这名申请人是由奥马哈警局推送的
This applicant was submitted by Omaha Police
因为她之前是军人...
because she's former military --
我知道她的身份
Oh, no, I know who she is.
我看了她的档案
I read her file.
你瞧 安保审查这种工作我♥干♥了四年了
You see, I have been doing these security clearances for four years now.
从来都是一个人
Unassisted.
是 但你没有犯罪心理学博士学位
Yeah, but you don't have a doctorate in criminal psychology
和行为心理学硕士学位
and a master's in behavioral psychology.
你有吗
Or do you?
我能理解为什么安保队需要心理专家
Makes sense why security'd want a psych specialist.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没人告诉我
No one told me.
巴沃拉博士觉得
Dr. Bavolar thought
我们可以一起主持面试
we could conduct the interview together.
到时候 有你这种经验的人会有帮助
It'll help to have someone with your experience in the room.
-我是威尔·坎贝尔 -哈克
- Will Campbell. - Huck.
你今天要做一连串心理测验
You're gonna be doing a battery of psychological tests today.
我不能把一切怪到我妈头上
Can't I just blame everything on my mother
直接结束吗
and be done with it?
等等
Hold up.
看来我们遇到了一些
Looks like we got some.
拿稳手电
Hold your light steady.
怎么回事 他们都被什么勾住了
What the hell? They're all caught on something.
是铁丝网
It's barbed wire.
我们得杀出去
We're gonna have to fight our way past.
注意你六点钟方向
Watch your six.
还好吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表