剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
Will is head of your dad's security detail
因为他能应对各种局面
because he can handle himself.
必要的话 他可以在任何情境中杀出一条血路
He can fight his way out of anything if he has to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们没有别的选择
We don't have any other choice.
霍普
Hope.
霍普 拜托
Hope, come on.
你能开口跟我说话吗
Would you please talk to me?
霍普 停下
Hope, stop!
"我的安全没有保障"
"My safety not assured."
上面就这一句
That's what it said.
有可能说的是这句
That might have been what it said,
但那些都只是字母和数字
but it's letters and numbers.
-有可能是静电干扰 -你怎么还不明白
- It could be radio static. - How can you not see this?!
他们是坏人 艾瑞丝 他们手上有我们父亲
They are bad people, Iris, and they have our dad!
你在说我们吗
Are you talking about us?
公民共和城
The Civic Republic?
你们联盟的伙伴之一
One of your Alliance partners?
我们怎么就坏了
How are we bad, exactly?
来 告诉我
Come on. Tell me.
你们不允许任何人进入
You don't let anyone in or out.
不允许别人和你们的人联♥系♥
You won't let people communicate with your people.
反之亦然
Or vice versa.
你们不告诉任何人你们的位置
You don't tell anyone where you are.
而且我们父亲在你们手上
And you have our dad.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
她比你们俩稍大一些
She's a bit older than you guys.
她是公民共和城军队的士兵
She's a soldier in the CRM.
她经常离开我身边
She's away from me a great deal.
有时那让我非常害怕
And that makes me scared sometimes.
然后我想起她是去帮忙
Then I remember that she's helping
保护公民共和城
to protect the Civic Republic.
帮我们保护三城联盟
She's helping us with the Alliance of the Three.
她冒险
She's taking that risk
是为了终有一日帮我们恢复这世界原貌
to help us eventually bring this world back.
于是我便勇敢起来
And that makes me brave.
过着现在这种生活 我们必须得勇敢
We have to be brave in this life we have.
只为了生存
Simply to exist now.
我会告诉你们一件事 好获得你们信任
I'm -- I'm gonna tell you something so you can trust me.
说出来后我也必须信任你们
Something that will make me need to trust you.
你们父亲正在公民共和城一所研究中心教学
Your father is teaching in a Civic Republic research facility
就在纽约州
in New York State.
这是张加密地图
So, this -- this is a coded map,
公民共和城军队
你们看不出来具体在纽约哪里
so it doesn't show you where in New York,
但那个水印和标志
but that watermark and that stamp,
会让某些人知道是我给你们的
that will show certain people that I gave that to you.
是我告诉你们的
I told you.
如果被那些人发现了
And if those certain people found that out,
我绝对会进监狱
I would certainly go to jail.
我们那里有监狱
We have those.
你是说真的吗
Are you for real?
是的
I am.
而且我好像有点醉了
I also might be a bit drunk.
你从哪里学会酿香槟的
How did you learn to make champagne?
我在农业图书馆看过一本书
I read a book in the Ag library.
等等 菲利克斯把我的酒给你了吗
Wait, Felix gave you my alcohol?
他说那是校园社区慷慨赠送的礼物
Well, he said it was a generous gift form the Campus Colony.
你果真是你父亲的女儿
You really are your father's daughter.
你们俩都一样
You both are.
我降落时看到你的横幅了
I saw that when I landed, you with your banner,
你对我竖中指
you flipping me off.
那怎么就像我们父亲了
How does that make us like our dad?
你们很勇敢
You're brave.
她降落时你怎么出去的
How'd you get out there when she landed?
我躲在行李舱
I rode in the luggage compartment.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
我是我父亲的女儿
I am my father's daughter.
我需要喝一杯
I also need a drink,
那个黑衣贱♥人♥把我的酒全拿走了
and the bitch in black has all my alcohol.
爸爸在他办公室留了一瓶白兰地
Dad left a bottle of brandy in his office.
太棒了
Yes!
好吧 好像不止喝了一杯
Okay, maybe that was more than one drink.
霍普 我们睡过头了
Hope, we slept through it.
情况恶化 我低调行事 会找人帮忙
别告诉委员会和菲利克斯
我爱你们
情况很糟
It's bad.
是的
Yeah.
我们该做些什么
What do we do?
什么都不做
Nothing.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
所以只能按兵不动
So we just deal.
心怀希望 然后耐心等待
We hope...and we wait.
你一小时后就要演讲了
Your speech is in an hour.
如果说有什么意义 那就是
If it means anything, I think...
爸爸会希望你去做的
I think Dad would want you to.
K医生
Dr. K?
今天在你们第十届纪念日上
And the message I am here to deliver
我代表公民共和城传达的信息
on behalf of the Civic Republic on this your 10th Monument Day
就是团结一致
is one of solidarity.
十年纪念日
铭记 坚持 发展
公民共和城与波特兰 奥马哈
The Civic Republic stands with Portland, with Omaha,
和你们校园社区站在一起
and with you, the Campus Colony.
你们将最有才智的人借给了我们
You have loaned us your greatest mind,
李奥·本奈特博士
Dr. Leo Bennett,
他将带领其他智者踏上征途
who will bring other great minds on a journey
创造出会让这世界恢复原貌的科学
to create the science that will bring this world back.
这一切能发生 是因为我们彼此建立了信任
And it's trust we've built that allows this to happen.
给予我们最大信任的就是李奥的两个女儿
No one has given us more trust than Leo's two daughters.
现在我很荣幸介绍其中一位出场
And it's my honor now to introduce one of them.
她是纪念高中学生会主席
She is Monument High Student Council President
以及未来科学家艾瑞丝·本奈特
and future scientist Iris Bennett.
来自我们...的代表
Representatives from our --
我们的...
Uh, our...
我经常梦见我死了
I have these dreams that I'm dead.
我从不谈论这些梦
I don't talk about them.
之前一直帮我的人 她去世了
The person who was helping me, she's gone.
她告诉我的最后一件事是 现在由我决定
And the last thing she told me is that it's up to me now.
我想那就是长大成人了吧
And I guess that's growing up --
当负责你人生的人 就是你自己
when the person in charge of your life is...you.
我在这些梦里时
When I'm in these dreams
感觉这才是我的现实 我根本没活下来
I feel like I've always been in them, like I was never alive,
我没活到今天 更别说未来
like I never made it to now, let alone the future.
灾难降临的那天 我还是个小孩子
The Night the Sky Fell, I was just a little kid,
我突然就跳到为未来而活
and I just jumped to living for the future.
我想很多人都一样
I think a lot of us did.
我想通的是
And what I figured out --
我必须从现在就开始
I have to start with now.
我认为"现在"始于真♥相♥
And I think "Now" starts with the truth.
真♥相♥就是
And the truth is...
我不信任你
...I don't trust you.
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你在做什么
I-I don't know what you're doing.
你会的
You will.
你父亲就信任我
Your father does.
有一天你会明白
Someday you will understand.
这还不够好
That's just not good enough.
科学的真谛是找到真♥相♥ 而不是决定真♥相♥
Science is about finding the truth, not just deciding on it.
那...那很难
And that -- that's -- that's hard.
很吓人
That's -- That's scary.
因为那意味着我们并不知道所有答案
Because it means admitting that we don't have all the answers.
我们也不知道在寻找过程中
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表