剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
听着 我们得找到其他人
Look, we need to find the others, okay?
必须赶紧离开这里
We need to get the hell out of here.
不管是谁弄的 对方可能不止一个
Whatever did this might not be alone.
萨宾娜·詹姆斯
如果迫不得已
I guess if we have to,
我们应该能绕过那个空壳 设法上楼
we can make our way past The empty, find our way upstairs.
你渴不渴
You thirsty?
你在哪里找到...
Where did you find...?
在座位下面
Under the bleachers.
我从没喝过罐装汽水
I've never had soda in a can before.
我去 真爽
Holy shit, that's good.
是啊
Yeah.
你说他们知不知道自己拥有这么好的环境
You think they knew how good they had it here?
有汽水 舞会 艺术课
Sodas, dances, art class,
可以自♥由♥自在地当任何人 做任何事
The freedom to be whoever and whatever.
除了汽水 你以前在大学里不也拥有
Except for these, didn't you have all those things
其他那些吗
back at the university?
是的
Yeah.
我希望我那时就懂得珍惜
I just wish I knew then what I know now.
也许我就不会给自己那么大压力
Maybe I wouldn't have put so much pressure on myself
努力弥补一切
to try and make up for everything,
为其他人而活
Living for everybody else.
弥补什么
Make up for what?
就各种事
Stuff.
但我告诉你一件事
But I will tell you one thing.
我绝对会参加更多舞会
I definitely would have gone to more dances.
我的意思是
I mean,
我就不会那么害怕享乐
I wouldn't have been so afraid to just have fun.
那艺术呢
What about art?
艺术怎么了
What about it?
你是...
You're...
艺术家
an artist.
你现在不一样了
You're different now.
你带领着我们
Leading us.
-我尽力而为 -你就是
- Yeah, I'm trying. - You are.
你也不一样了
You're different, too.
你之前在火海表现得很勇敢
I mean, what you did back at the Blaze.
我知道人们怎么说我
I know how people talked about me.
他们都是蠢蛋
Stupid people.
大部分人
Most people.
是啊 大部分人都是蠢蛋
Yeah. Stupid people.
如果他们议论我
If they said something about me,
说他们认为我做了什么
talking about what they thought I did,
那些话会一整天反复在我脑海里浮现
I'd hear it all day, in my head, over and over.
在这里就不会
I don't out here.
很好
Good.
你答应过我 安全后会播放一首歌♥给我听
You promised me you'd play me a song once it was safe.
快点
Come on.
拜托啦
Please!
-像这样戴在头上 对吗 -对
- Alright, it's, uh -- it's like this, yeah? - Yeah.
我没料到...
I didn't realize, uh...
我就是没想到你...
I-I just didn't peg you for a...
这是我外婆最喜欢的歌♥
It was my grandma's favorite.
你知道吗
You know what?
我很喜欢
I like it.
地下室的楼梯应该就在前面
The basement steps should be just up ahead.
这地方像迷宫一样
This place is a maze.
退后
Get back.
不 别掏枪
No, not the gun.
知道吗
Yeah?
想想那些旧时的舞会 真疯狂
It's so crazy to think of all those old-timey dances.
女性都穿上舞会礼服
I mean, women in ball gowns,
伴着这样的歌♥跳华尔兹
Waltzing to a song just like this.
那画面一定很...
Must have been so...
迷人
...glamorous.
我4岁那年 我外婆带我
When I was 4, my grandma took me
去老年活动中心的社交舞课堂
to a ballroom dance class at the senior center.
那画面并没有那么迷人
It was not so glamorous.
露馅了吧 你其实会跳舞
Busted. So, you do know how to dance.
好 来 跳给我看
Okay, come on. Show me.
不行 我...我不记得了
I can't. I don't -- I don't remember.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
我真的不记得了
I really don't remember, so...
来 我们一起跳
Come on. We'll do it together.
来嘛
Come on!
这边
That way.
像这样 对吗
Like this, right?
应该是吧
I think so.
好
Okay.
然后
And --
好 没关系
Yep. That's -- that was -- okay.
有点样子了
Alright. We're getting there.
来
Come on.
我们能行
We got this.
我就知道 这招不错
Of course. That's good.
一定有办法过去的
There's got to be a way past it.
要是它能挪开或走掉就好了
If it would just move or go away.
它不挪开是有原因的
It's not moving for a reason.
你仔细看它
I mean, look at it.
驻守在那门口 就好像在站岗
Posted in that doorway like it's standing guard.
你觉得它是在保护它的幼崽吗
You think it's defending its young?
如果没猜错 我好像知道如何安全过去了
If I'm right, I think I know how we can get around it.
慢慢走
Go slow.
走吧
Come on.
塞勒斯 收到吗
Silas, you copy?
你得来追我
You have to chase me.
找到他们了
Found 'em.
艾瑞丝
Iris!
塞勒斯
Silas!
门打不开 相信我们
It won't open. Trust us.
还有别的出路吗
Is there another way out?
后面有出口 通向地下室
Uh, there's a back way. Leads to the basement.
但有个空壳在那里
But there's an empty there.
好 我们下去 然后再回来
Alright, we'll go down, and we'll come back up.
我会对付那个空壳
I'll take care of the empty.
在那之前你们两个待在这别乱跑
I need you two to stay here until then, alright?
还有别的东西在走廊徘徊
There's something else roaming these hallways,
我感觉并非善类
And I don't think it's friendly.
你怎么知道它在保护幼崽
So, that whole defending its young thing?
这是我待在野外那段时间学到的
Something I picked up being out there as long as I was.
人很容易会以为自己正确解读了形势
See, it's easy to think you're reading a situation the right way.
但有时 正发生别的情况
Sometimes, though, there's a whole other thing
而你一无所知
going on you had no idea about.
就像你试图劝我回头吗
Like, how you're trying to get me to turn back?
就是那么回事 对吧
That's what that was, right?
-你问我那些问题 -你该回头
- I mean, all those questions? - You should.
几天前的我会选择回去的
A few days ago, I would've,
但现在我知道我不能
alright, but now I know I can't.
当爸的人表达自己在乎的方式都很奇怪
Dads have a weird way of showing they give a shit.
也许我完全误会我爸了
And maybe I had my dad's shit all wrong.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我爸离开前告诉我 我沮丧
Before my dad left, he told me that it wasn't my fault
不是我的错
that I was so frustrated.
我当时以为他这么说
I thought he was just saying shit to try
只是为了让我好过些 但也许...
and make me feel better, but maybe...
也许他是想保护我 就像那头狼
Maybe he was trying to protect me, like that wolf.
你有什么危险
Protect you from what?
我不知道
I don't know.
不受各种伤害吧
Something.
等我找到他 我会问他
When I find him, I'll ask him.
还饿吗
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表