剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
Ever since I told you how Mom died,
你看我的眼神就变了
you've looked at me different.
我们一直假装什么都没变 但其实不是
We've been pretending it's been the same, but it hasn't.
我们之间的一切都变了
It has all changed between us,
无论我们怎么假装
no matter how much we pretend it didn't.
哈克会倾听
Huck listens.
她理解我
She understands.
还有
And, yeah...
我对她无话不说
I told her everything.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is going on with you?
也许你只是没有自己想的那样了解我
Maybe you just don't know me as well as you think you do.
你当时打算去奥马哈吗
Were you gonna leave for Omaha?
你有想过告诉我吗
Were you even gonna tell me?
没有
No.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
现在是大半夜 妹子
It's the middle of the night, girl.
我们得走了
We gotta leave.
就现在
Right now.
艾瑞丝不愿离开菲利克斯
Iris won't move on without Felix.
他只会拖我们后腿
He's just gonna drag us down.
我去拿东西
Lemme grab my stuff.
喂
Hello?
菲利克斯
Felix?
有人吗
Anyone?
需要我帮你背包吗
Want me to carry your pack?
-谢谢 -这没什么
- Thank you. - It's no big deal.
我以前背过比这个还重的包
I've carried way heavier packs than this before.
不
No.
我是说谢谢你相信我
I mean thank you for believing in me.
我比之前更加坚强了
I'm stronger than I've ever been before,
这都是因为你
and it's because of you.
谢谢 霍普
Thanks, Hope.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel this way.
等我一下 好吗
Give me a second, alright?
赶紧 菲利克斯 快接
Come on, Felix, pick up.
拜托
Please...
喂 菲利克斯吗
H-H-Hello? Felix?
埃尔顿 是你吗
Elton? Is that you?
对 是我 我和珀西在一起
Yes! It's me. I-I'm with Percy.
-什么 -我找到珀西了 但他受伤了
- What? - I found Percy, but he's hurt.
告诉我你在哪
Tell me where you are.
我们 我们在西南处十英里
We're -- We're about 10 miles southwest --
你醒了
Y-Y-You're awake.
听着 我想找人来帮你
Look, I'm trying to get you help.
不要
No.
就是她射伤了我
She's the one that shot me.
埃尔顿
Elton?
埃尔顿
Elton?
-菲利克斯 -怎么了
- Felix. - What?
-她们走了 -什么
- They're gone. - What?
霍普 哈克
Hope. Huck.
我找不到她们的东西 我不知道...
I can't find them or their stuff. I-I don't know...
她们就这么抛下我们了
They just left us?
你后悔这么做吗
Any regrets about this?
不
None.
我只希望有时我能有张地图来读懂你
I just wish sometimes I had a map to figure you out.
罗切斯特市
巴达维亚城
水牛城
小山谷
筏子潜入探员 带着资产和四人前往纽约 四人均可消耗
我的枪呢
Where's my gun?
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表