剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
I'm good.
我不需要听这种废话
I don't need to listen to this crap.
谢谢你
Thank you.
中校 我真的很抱歉
Lieutenant Colonel, I'm so sorry.
-没事的 -我不觉得抱歉
- It's okay. - I am not.
抱歉
Sorry.
霍普 霍普 你刚刚搞什么鬼
Hope. Hope, what the hell?
-你也不信任他们 -你好
- You don't trust them, either. - Hi.
我知道你不信任
I know you don't.
不 我信任 你为何要...
Yes, I do. Why would you even --
因为自从爸爸离开后
Because you've been having nightmares
你每天晚上都做噩梦
every night since Dad left.
你是梦见爸爸了吗
Are they about Dad?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
是啊 因为我们从来不谈这种事情
Yeah. Because we don't talk about stuff like that,
不谈过去 也不谈现在
not what went on, not what goes on.
告诉你刚才发生了什么
Here's what just happened.
那个贱♥人♥准备呛我
That bitch is gonna come at me,
难道我就得听她放肆吗
and I'm gonna have to listen to what she says?
去她的
Screw that.
我们再也见不到爸爸 她也是帮凶之一
She is part of the reason why we're never gonna see Dad again.
你内心深处也知道
And deep down inside, you know that.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我的安全没有保障
K医生
Hi, Dr. K.
艾瑞丝 快请进
Iris. Hello. Come in.
这些门只应该在你死了之后
These doors are only supposed to be hard to open
才难打开
once you're dead.
但我还是挺喜欢他们认为我有点危险的
But I do like that they consider me slightly dangerous.
你确实经常把别人烦死嘛
Well, you do bore people to death on a regular basis, so...
耍小聪明
Smartass.
进来吧 进来吧
Get in here. Get in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐下吧
Sit down.
还是一样的内容
It's the same thing.
我看见自己在死人之间游荡
I see myself stumbling around dead.
我醒来
I wake up.
就开始思考所有我需要做的事情
I start thinking about all the stuff I have to do.
于是我就起床去做
So I get up and I do it.
茶好喝吗
How's the tea?
好喝
It's good.
这就是我来这里的原因 为了蹭茶
That's why I come here. I come here for the tea.
你来这是因为你不断尝试在15分钟内
You come here because you keep trying to cure your trauma
治愈你的创伤
in 15 minutes or less.
进展如何
How's that going?
你还是没跟她谈过那件事 对不对
You still haven't talked to her about it, huh?
和你妹妹坦诚地谈谈当时发生了什么
Talking to your sister honestly about what happened,
你对此又有什么感受 会有帮助的
about how you feel about what happened, it'll help.
这是我们俩第一次独自过纪念日
This is the first Monument Day we're on our own,
我爸爸离开后
you know, with my dad being gone.
就只剩我们姐妹了
It's just -- It's just us, you know,
我现在不想谈
and I didn't want to right now.
是啊 是啊 但你想
Yeah, yeah, but you -- you want to --
你想不再做那些噩梦
you want to stop having these dreams
这样你才能睡得好 有精力做更多事
so you can sleep so you can get more done.
是啊 我事儿可多了
Yes, I have got a lot to do.
但我不是来提升你的工作效率的
Yes, well, I am not here to enhance your productivity.
而是帮你成为最好的自己
I am here to help you be the best you.
我们也不是从来都没谈过
It's not like we've never talked about it.
谈什么
Talked about what?
你知道的
You know.
当我不知道 告诉我
Tell me like I don't.
那天晚上混乱至极
It was chaos that night.
快走
Let's go!
我们拼命想赶去学校 去安全的地方
We were trying to get to the campus, to safety.
有个女人 她怀孕了
There was a woman. She was pregnant.
-帮帮我 -别动
- Can you help me? - Stay there!
我们想帮她 但我们做不到
We wanted to help her, but we couldn't.
我们会来救你的
We'll come get you!
然后我们就失去了她 她被砸死了
We lost her because the sky was falling.
我们的妈妈也死了
And our mom died.
因为...
'Cause of --
不是因为坠机
Not because of the plane crash.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
因为空壳
It was empties.
在那天晚些时候
It was later that night.
就发生在霍普面前
It happened right in front of Hope.
她亲眼看到了那一切 当时她孤身一人
She saw it happen. She was all alone.
-我本该在那里的 -艾瑞丝
- And I should have been there, but I was -- - Iris.
那天晚上发生的事情
What happened that night,
你没能陪在她身边的原因
the reason you weren't there for her,
造就了今天的你
it's defined who you are today.
快 快走
Come on, come on, go!
我很害怕 我僵住了
I was scared. I just froze up.
我和爸爸与妈妈和霍普分开了
Me and my dad got separated from Mom and Hope.
那是我最后一次看见妈妈
And that's the last time I saw my mom.
看 你觉得自己当时做得不够
See, you feel like you didn't do enough then,
所以现在你想为所有人做所有事
so now -- now you have to do everything for everyone.
我是在创建一个更美好的未来
I'm -- I'm building a better future.
艾瑞丝 我认为你梦见自己死了
Iris, I think you're dreaming you're dead
是因为你在忽略你自己
because you are neglecting you.
你没有谈恋爱
You are not dating.
你也没有 你也没有继续学习艺术
You are not -- You're not pursuing your art.
-我跟你说了我没空 -正是这样
- Oh, I told you I don't have time for that. - Exactly.
你满脑子都想着未来
Your head is shoved so far up the future's ass,
完全放弃了现在
you've completely abandoned the now.
这里有9671个人
There are 9,671 people here.
你要为这么多人活着吗
That is too many people to be living for.
我最近经常在想死亡的事
I've been thinking about the end quite a lot lately,
你也知道原因
for obvious reasons.
我们的生命前所未有地珍贵
Our lives are more precious than ever.
你不会想变成我现在这样时
You don't want to wind up in my position
才发现没有好好为自己活过
and realize you haven't used the years for yourself.
那 我要怎么为自己活
So...how do I live for myself?
跟你妹妹谈谈
Talk to your sister.
放弃你一直以来为她所坚持的那些
Let go of all that you have been holding on to for her.
我只有这个建议
That's all I got.
除此之外 从那以后 就是你的人生了
Other than, well, after that, it's your life.
只有你才能想出如何赋予人生意义
Only you can figure out how to give it meaning.
它头上有头盔 敲下来
It's got a helmet! Knock it back!
那么多酒
All that booze?
-三 -你真以为自己能不被抓到吗
- Three! - You really thought you'd get away with it?
-四 -我差点就成功了
- Four! - I almost did.
-五 -很遗憾我在安♥全♥部♥队里根本不认识任何
- Five! - It's too bad I don't know anyone super cool in security
能提醒我的牛人
that could have given me a heads-up.
就算我提醒你了 你敢私酿就是会受到惩罚
Even if I could've, you make the wine, you serve the time.
你为什么从来没说过你在城市里的生活
How come you never talk about your life in the City?
没在那呆很久
Wasn't there long.
我更喜欢这里
I like it better here.
那也太疯狂了
That's insane.
为什么这就疯狂了
Why is that insane?
因为城市比这里大十倍
'Cause the City's like 10 times bigger
也比这里酷十倍
and cooler than this place.
你知道这里离城市
You know there's over a hundred miles of crap
有160多公里吧
between us and them.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
-就算你想... -我确实在考虑去那里
- If you're even thinking of -- - I am thinking about going.
不管用什么方式
One way or another.
等我年纪够大能决定亲眼去看看的时候
It's all gonna be gone by the time I'm old enough
那里早就没了
to decide to go see it by myself.
我们也都没了
We're gonna be gone.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表