剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
悲伤 生气都行
Be sad. Be pissed.
记得时刻问自己
Just keep asking yourself
怎样能够服务大局
how to serve the greater good.
这样才能保持关注
That's how you stay focused.
你搞错我们了
You've got the wrong sister.
艾瑞丝才是一直听话的那个
Iris has always been the good one.
我是说要考虑大局
I'm talking the greater good.
不非得总是关乎对错
Doesn't always have to be about right or wrong.
而是关乎于做对集体最有利的事
It's about doing what's best for everybody,
即便你知道那会受伤
even when you know it's gonna hurt.
你们都想去公民共和城的研究中心
You all want to get to the C.R.'s research place?
帮你父亲
Help your Dad?
每个选择必须都得帮我们抵达那里
Every choice has to be about making it there.
有时眼下痛苦的抉择
Sometimes what's painful in the moment...
才是最终让你到达目的地的
is what gets you where you need to go.
够深了
Deep enough.
有进展吗
Any progress?
我以为破解密♥码♥能分散一下精力
I thought breaking this code would be a good distraction,
但它只让我想到这一切...
but instead it's just reminding me of how...
都说不通
nothing makes sense.
我们埋了托尼
We buried Tony.
我们为他和珀西留了标记
And we left markers for him and Percy.
发生的这一切
Even with everything...
我晕过去 那些血迹 我只是
the blackout, the blood... I just...
我还是觉得不是塞勒斯干的
I still have this feeling Silas didn't do it.
你永远不知道别人能做出什么事来
Never know what someone's capable of.
你之前都不知道我能做出什么来
You didn't know what I was.
一个错误并不会让你成了恶人
One mistake doesn't make you a bad person.
塞勒斯可不只是犯了一个错
Silas didn't just make one mistake.
我们有多少机会
How many chances do we get?
-霍普 -我们现在知道爸在哪了
- Hope... - We know where Dad is now.
我们很接近了
We are so close.
我们不能让任何人碍事
We can't let anyone stand in the way of that.
我想相信他
I wanna believe him.
因为如果真是他干的
Because if he did it,
我本该预料到的
I should've seen it coming.
我该知道的
I should've known.
除非他不想让你看到
Not if he didn't want you to see.
也许他以为他在保护你
Maybe he thought he was protecting you.
不 那只会让情况更糟
No, that would only make it worse.
怎么会
How?
那就意味着他让我生活在谎言中
It'd mean he let me live in a lie.
爸
Dad?
你在吗
You in there?
爸
Dad?
你不该自己出去的
You shouldn't be out there by yourself.
我们最不需要的
Okay, the last thing we need
就是再死一个人
is somebody else getting killed.
你去哪了
Where were you?
在河边找到的他
Found him out by the river.
帮我个忙 帮我盯着他
Do me a favor -- keep an eye on him.
我跟着珀西的踪迹
I followed Percy's trail,
想寻找证明塞勒斯清白的证据
looking for evidence to exonerate Silas.
找到了吗
You find any?
我不懂法医学
I don't know forensics.
而且那里很黑 所以没有
And it's dark, so no.
你为什么为了一个死胡同这么拼命
Why are you fighting so hard for a lost cause?
因为它不是
'Cause it isn't.
听着 我们不知道到底发生了什么
Look, we don't know what happened.
我只知道
The only fact I know
我很久没有拥有一个家庭了
is that I haven't had a family in a long time.
但我现在有了
But I have one now.
就算塞勒斯有罪 他也值得我们的帮助
Even if Silas is guilty, he deserves our help.
家人就会这样
That's what family does.
所以你就原谅他了
So you'd just forgive him?
让他逃脱谋杀的罪责
Let him get away with murder?
我觉得那不是能逃脱的了的
I don't think it's something you get away with.
你还是得背负那个负担
You still have to live with what you've done.
我们得着眼大局
We have to focus on the greater good.
什么对大家最有利
What's best for everyone.
对我们最有利的就是我们一起行动
What's best is for us to stay together.
爸
Dad?
没打算伤害你
Didn't mean to hurt you.
只是想让你停下
Just wanted you to stop.
求你了
Please.
塞勒斯
Silas.
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表