剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
害怕是没关系的
It's okay if you're scared.
我不怕
I'm not.
不怕它们
Not of...Them.
塞勒斯 你能来帮我吗
Hey, Silas, can you give me a hand over here?
门好像卡住了
Seems this door's stuck.
放松 是我
Hey, relax! It's me.
菲利克斯
Felix!
你没事吧
Are -- are you okay?
霍普在哪
Where's Hope?
霍普到底在哪
Where the hell's Hope?
艾瑞丝
Iris?
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
所以这都是你的主意 不是霍普的吗
So you're telling me that this was all your idea and not Hope's?
我说服她加入的
I talked her into it.
留下面包屑的是你俩之一吗
So it was one of you two that left the breadcrumbs?
面包... 什么面包屑
Bread-- what breadcrumbs?
街上的黄桃罐头
The can of peaches on the street,
涂鸦
The graffiti --
就是引我们来这里的痕迹
The trail one of you left behind to get us here.
不 不是她留的
No. She didn't leave those.
-她不会的 -她
She wouldn't. She?
她... 你是说那是霍普留的
She -- you're telling me that was Hope?
我是说不可能是她故意留的
I'm saying it couldn't have been on purpose.
她和我一样非常想找到爸爸
She wants to find dad as much as I do.
你能直接告诉我们她在哪吗
Will you just tell us where she is,
她要找的警报在哪
Where the siren is she's going for?
我不能说
I can't.
艾瑞丝 你没这么愚蠢 好吗
Iris, you're smarter than this, okay?
这关系到霍普的性命
This is Hope's life that we're talking about.
假如我告诉你们她在哪
And if I tell you where she is,
你和哈克就会去找她 然后白白送命
Then you and Huck go after her and get yourselves killed.
我们有计划
There's a plan.
这部分是她的计划
This part of it's hers.
我也不想这样 但目前来说这是我们
I hate it, but right now it's our best chance
活着逃出去的最好机会
Of getting out of here alive.
你们必须信任她
You're just gonna have to trust her,
就像我们信任她一样
Like the rest of us.
我不想承认 但这孩子说得有道理
Hate to say it, kid's got a point.
有群丑鬼来了
There's a crowd of uglies incoming.
不引开它们的话
Without some kind of distraction,
我们是逃不出去的
We ain't getting out of here.
别担心 好吗
Hey. Don't worry. Okay?
我们还是能逃掉的 还没结束
We -- we can still get out of this. It's not over.
然后呢
And then what?
我知道最后会怎样
I know how it's gonna go now,
最后总这样
How it always goes.
嘘 我们走
Shh. Let's go.
你好
Oh, hi.
你好
Hi.
这是我爸爸的实验室
This is my dad's lab.
我把英国文学作业忘在这里了
I left my English Lit homework here.
我不烦你了
I'll get out of your hair.
回见
See you around.
他一周前走了
He left a week ago
去参加公民共和城的
for this alliance science exchange thing --
联盟科学交流
You know, with the Civic Republic?
我不知道他在哪 何时会回来
I don't know where he is or when he'll be back.
我妹妹气他非要走
My sister's mad at him for going.
我只是想他
I just miss him.
家家都有本难念的经 对吗
Every family's got something, right?
拜
Bye.
《虎》 威廉·布莱克著
好了
Alright.
看看还能不能用
Let's see if it's working.
真♥他♥妈♥...
Son of a mother...
让我捋清楚
So, uh, let me get this straight.
她想要我们找到她 然后突然之间
She wants us to find her, and then, all of a sudden,
她擅自离队 冲进火海里当敢死队吗
she just goes rogue and runs kamikaze into the Blaze?
为什么
Why?
为了不让我们冒险
So we wouldn't have to.
扛过我的责任
To spare me the responsibility.
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know what's going on with her,
但她现在在做的事
but -- but what she's doing now,
不只是为了爸爸
It's not just about dad.
我想我可能知道为什么
I, uh -- I think I know why maybe.
说吧
Well?
在树屋时
At the tree house,
那个空壳不是自己走开的
that empty didn't go away by itself.
是霍普引开了它
Hope led it away.
她让我别说出去
She told me not to tell.
为什么
Why?
她说什么
She, um -- she said something about
我们不用把错一直放在心上
our mistakes shouldn't have to follow us.
好吧
Okay.
这有什么关系...
And what does that have --
因为有时候我们会把错一直放在心上
'cause sometimes our mistakes follow us.
霍普还说了什么吗
Did Hope say anything else?
没了
Uh, no.
但我认为她做过某些让她内疚的事
But I think she's done something she feels bad about.
为什么
Why is that?
这就是你出来的原因吗
Is that what you're doing out here,
是想摆脱你曾经做过的错事吗
Trying to get away from the things you done?
哈克
Hey, Huck.
嗨
Hey.
我不该来这的
I shouldn't have come here.
什么 你为什么这么想
What? Why would you think --
出来要有过人之处 要很强大
You have to be different, strong.
你很强大
You are strong.
那但不是我想要的那种强大
Not in the way I wanna be.
我的为人 我做过的事...
What I am, what I've done...
这就是为什么我不该...
...That's why I shouldn't...
这就是为什么我不能...
That's why I can't...
所以我甚至没能...
That's why I didn't even...
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
听着 我妹妹有心事
Listen, my sister's going through something,
我完全不知道她在烦恼什么
and I have no idea what it is.
我也不觉得自己强大
I don't feel strong.
我只希望她没事
I just want her to be okay.
我不在乎你们犯过什么错误
I don't care about her mistakes or yours.
你应该在乎
You should.
塞勒斯 你在害怕什么
Silas, what are you so afraid of?
我自己
Me.
我害怕我自己
I'm afraid of me.
幸运之人应该尽情狂欢
艺术俱乐部
-还是不敢相信他们让他进学校 -是吧
- Still can't believe they let him in here. - Right?
我们建墙不就是为了阻挡怪物吗
Reason we got walls is to keep the monsters out.
阻挡怪物
Monsters out.
塞勒斯
Silas?
大家都在吗
You guys there?
霍普 霍普 你在哪
Hope? Hope, where are you?
好消息是我找到警报器了
The good news is I found the siren.
-还有呢 -那坏消息呢
- What else? - What's the bad news?
坏消息是警报器的把手坏了
Bad news is the crank was broken,
所以我就把它拆了
So, I, uh, took the whole thing apart,
现在我不知道要怎么把它装回去
And now, uh, I don't know how to put it back together.
你们那边怎么样
How's your day?
这里有人想和你谈谈
Well, there's someone who would like to talk to you.
霍普 你在哪
Hope? Where are you?
菲利克斯 只有你吗
Felix? Is it just you?
哈克也在这
Huck's here, too.
霍普 告诉我你现在在哪 我过去找你
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表