剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
Yes, I am. Sort of.
-我们能好好谈谈吗 -不行
- Can we just talk about this here? - Pass.
你让埃尔顿当小帮手
You've been trying to screw us over
一直想妨碍我们
with Elton as your little sidekick.
你的后备计划是什么
What was your Plan B, huh?
破坏船 好逼我们回去吗
Maybe sabotage the boat to make us to back?!
不 当然不是了
No, of course not.
听着 他和我谈过
Listen, h-h-he and I have been talking,
我同意他的很多话 好吗
and I agree witha lot of what he says, alright?
-很有道理 -你是说回去吗
- It j-- m-makes sense. - You mean about going back?
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
说好的"从开始到结束看这个世界呢"
What the hell happened to seeing the world from start to finish?
听我说
Listen to me.
是的 我本打算让我们乘船顺流而下
Yes, I was gonna have us take the boat downriver,
然后沿着密苏里河的河岸往回走
then head back up along the banks of the Missouri
直到我们抵达大学
until we reached the University.
总比穿过火海安全
It's safer than cutting through The Blaze,
这也是我们现在最明智的选择
and it's the smartest thing for us right now.
我们不知道要去哪
We don't know where we're going.
就算能到 我们也不知道该做什么
We don't know what we're gonna do if and when we get there.
我们甚至不确定你♥爸♥爸是否真有麻烦
We don't even know that you're dad's really in trouble!
就我们所知 他现在说不定
Hell, for all we know, he could've sent us 10 messages
已经给大学发了十条信息
back at the University right now from him
告诉我们他没事呢
telling us that he's just fine!
-你自己都不信 -我信什么不重要
- You don't even believe that. - It doesn't matter what I believe.
他让我承诺过保护你
He made me promise him that I would keep you safe,
这就是我要做的事
and that is exactly what I'm doing.
在你眼里 承诺比他的命还重要吗
You care more about a promise than you do about his life?!
-我不是这个意思 -别吵了
- That is not what I'm saying! - Stop! Stop!
-你就是 -我们没时间吵了
- Yes, it is! - We don't have time for this!
还有很多事要做
There is still so much left to do!
你猜怎么着 别动他妈的小心思
And you know what, leave your shit at the door.
因为如果每个人不全力付出
Because without each and every one of us giving 100%...
我们就过不了河
we're not making it across that river.
看到能当燃料的东西了吗
See anything that could be fuel?
只有浮木 浮木 更多浮木
Just driftwood, driftwood,and more driftwood.
总比什么都没有好
Better than nothin'.
全都捡起来吧
Let's grab it all.
我不敢相信他竟然
I can't believe he would try
试图搅乱埃尔顿的思想
and mess with Elton's head like that.
实际上 我能相信
A-Actually, I can.
他们只是想做
They were only trying to do
他们认为对大家最好的事
what they felt was best for everybody.
你不能因为这个怪罪他们
Not something you can fault them for.
我可以怪罪他们太下作
I can fault them for being shady.
我还能因为你刚刚说的话而怪罪他们
You know what, I can fault them for what you just said, too.
随便你怎么说 他们活该
Whatever. They deserve it.
你站在谁那边
So whose side are you on?
我听到你和他说要中止
I heard what you said to him about calling it off.
说实话
Not gonna lie.
以前
For a while --
很久以前
a long while, yeah,
我是想带你回去的
I was all for bringing you back.
但现在
But now...
我不知道了
I don't know.
我们现在要做的事
This thing we're doing right now,
横跨整个国家 这不是什么小事
going across country, is big,
这可能是我们生命中最惊天动地的一次举动
maybe the biggest thing we'll ever do.
这种事才会让我们更坚强
It's shit like this that makes us stronger...
让我们更好
...makes us better.
好了
Okay.
大家都知道我怎么到城市的
So everybody knows how I got to the City.
他们发现我躺在筏子上 顺着密苏里河飘下来
They found me floating down the Missouri in a raft,
手臂断了
arm broken,
不成人样
messed up,
他们都不知道我能不能活下来
not sure if I was coming or going.
然后大家就都叫我哈克了
Next thing I know, they're calling me Huck.
我不介意
Not that I mind.
这名字还挺酷的 对吧
It's kinda cool, right?
但是这个故事远远没有这么简单
There's a lot I leave out of that story.
那段我自己都不知道我能不能活下来的日子
The days of not knowing if I was gonna live or die.
我自己都甚至快要放弃了
How close I came to giving up.
随波逐流
Letting the water just take me away.
要不是我每一刻都
Never woulda lived long enough
一直坚持着 我肯定
for Omaha security to pick me up...
活不到奥马哈安♥全♥部♥队
if I didn't keep pushing...
把我救起来
every single moment.
该死
Shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
Nah.
不用
Don't be.
这逼迫我克服一切困难
It pushes me to overcome...
变得更强大
to be stronger,
更好
better.
也许这一切对你来说的意义也一样
Maybe that's what this whole thing is for you.
对其他人也一样
The others, too.
甚至是菲利克斯
Even Felix.
也许你应该也这么告诉他
Maybe you should tell him that.
我是这么打算的
I was about to.
然后就遇上了霍普飓风
Then Hurricane Hope struck.
还有
And, um...
也许不该由我来告诉他
maybe it's not my place to tell him that.
也许应该让他自己去慢慢想明白
Maybe he's gotta figure it out for himself.
以他自己的方式
His own way.
我想单独和她说几句
Let me get a word with her alone real quick.
-我知道你很生气 -的确
- I know you're pissed off... - I am.
关键是...
The thing is...
我对我自己更生气
I'm more pissed at myself.
为什么
Why's that?
我竟然愚蠢到以为我们能改变你
For being dumb enough to think that we could turn you.
我能改变你
That I could turn you.
爸爸刚把你带回来时
My dad first took you in,
我很兴奋
I was so excited.
艾瑞丝也是
Iris, too.
我们以为我们能有一个哥哥了
We thought we were gonna get a brother,
但其实没有 因为你从来没有哥哥的样子
but we never got one because you never acted like one.
爸爸想方设法给你机会 让你成为家庭的一份子
Dad gave you every chance to be a real part of the family,
而你从来不领情
and you never took it.
我们不是你的妹妹 我们是你的麻烦
We're not your sisters. We're your problems.
你本来只需要
All you had to do was
告诉他不要去
be the one to tell him not to go.
你是他最信任的人
He trusted you more than anyone!
-他会听你的 -霍普 我做不到
- He would've listened. - Hope, I couldn't.
不 没关系 我明白
You know what, no, it's cool! I get it.
你有你的原因
You had your reasons.
但我还是痴心妄想了
But still, I-I hoped.
你知道吧
You know?
可笑的是我自己
But joke's on me.
你就是这样的人
You are who you are.
看来我该学会长大了
Guess it's time for me to grow up.
火的温度不够
Fire's not hot enough.
根本烧不开
This shit ain't cutting it.
我们只能找到这些了
It's the best we could find.
那我也不知道该说什么了
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
肯定还有些什么能用的
Well, there has to be something.
仓库里的指甲油盒子
The nail polish box back at the warehouse,
上面说易燃
it said it was flammable.
好吧 交给你和埃尔顿了
Alright. You and Elton take care of that.
这里交给我们
We'll finish up here.
加快速度 好吗
Maybe double time it, huh?
听起来不妙
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表