剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表
1
前情提要
Previously on "the walking dead: World beyond"
你们把聪明绝顶的里欧班奈特博士 借给了我们
You have loaned us your greatest mind Dr. Leo Bennett.
艾瑞丝一定在帮助别人
I'm sure Iris is helping someone
那就是惹到我的下场
That's what you get
至于荷普...她一定和朋友在一起
And hope... I'm sure she's with friends
惹麻烦
Getting into some kind of trouble
所以你承认了
So, you admit it
-你和他们是一伙的 -对
you're one of them! Yeah.
出去探查的威尔 几天前就该回来了
Will's scouting expedition was due back a few days ago.
我觉得我们可能被骗了
I think it's possible we're being lied to.
你♥爸♥并没有身陷险境 他一直都很安全
Your dad's not in danger. Never was.
他们需要我帮忙我爸做研究
They need me to help my dad with his research.
哈可的任务就是护送我到那里
Huck's mission was to get me there.
他们以为需要我才能拯救世界 但他们根本不知道你有多大的本事
They think they need meto save the world,but they have no clue what you can do.
这就是我们人生的意义
This is how we give our lives meaning.
威尔?
What the hell?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
为什么?你怎么会那么想?
Wait. Why? Why would you think that?
你们不知道吗?
You don't know?
还在到处跑的其他人 不会构成威胁的
The ones that are still out there, they're not a threat.
我们会谈谈 你离开之后发生了很多事
We'll talk. A lot's happened since you left.
你们班奈特家的人 会一起成就丰功伟业
You bennetts are going to accomplish great things together.
是啊 没错
Yeah, we are.
(六周前)
(纪念日隔天)
资产在...
Asset on vector at three clicks.
(M112爆破药包 1.25磅合成炸♥药♥C4)
启动炸♥药♥ 准备撤离
Ready egress charges. Alpha leader, stand by for extraction.
(奥马哈市郊 难民庇护所)
校园殖民地和波特兰 都对失联感到担忧
Both the campus colony and the Portland are concerned about the communication break.
据说他们派了一位特使去调查
There's talk they're sending an envoy to investigate.
正如我们所料
As we expected.
批准穆林斯少校联络他们 提议共同调查
Clear major mullins to reach out, offer to collaborate on the investigation.
通往校园殖民地的车道呢?
And the Lane to the campus colony?
畅通了
Cleared.
我们72小时内就会把尸队引去那里 等它们完成在这里的工作之后
We'll have the column there within 72 hours, once its work is done here.
很好
Good.
你决定不告知马列克中士...
Your decision not to inform staff sergeant mallick.
她的任务和这个任务无关
Her mission is separate from this.
走运的话 她... 已经抵达最小安全距离了
With any luck, she's, uh, reached a minimum safe distance.
引爆♥炸♥药
Firing egress charges.
这是毕尔少将下的新命令
New orders from major general beale.
把尸队引来这里...
Doing this...
再引去校园殖民地 还只是开始而已
And then again to the campus colony, it's only the beginning.
通知D小队 我们找到漏网之鱼了
Alert delta team we found their escapee.
救救...我
Help...
动手
(现在)
我就想说听到有人醒了
I thought I heard someone up.
她一定没事的
I'm sure she's okay.
你知道今天是她生日吧
You know it's her birthday today?
嗯
是啊
Yeah.
我敢说你♥爸♥会帮她庆生
I'll bet your dad's doing something for her.
答应我... 你会试着至少睡一下 好吗?
Will you promise me you'll try to get at least a little shut-eye?
一下下就好
Little sleep?
你答应我 我就答应你
I'll promise if you promise.
好
Alright.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
你们的研究设施在这里?
Your research place is here?
计划有变
Change of plan.
搞什么鬼?
The hell?
我们为什么要来这里?
Why are we here?
这是怎样?
Hey, what the hell is this?
这是一堂教训 荷普
What this is, hope, is a lesson.
别担心 我知道你不喜欢上学
Don't worry. I know you know don't like school.
就当作校外教学吧
Think of it as more of a field trip.
行尸走肉:外面的世界
第二季 第一集
你说要带我去找我爸 那也是骗人的吗?
You said you were taking me to my dad. Was that a lie, too?
问了也是白问
Why am I even asking?
小子 她会带你去找你♥爸♥...
Kid, she's taking you to your dad.
不 我还不会带她去
No, I'm not. Not yet.
是你给了我们那张地图
You gave us the map.
是你告诉我们他在纽约
You told us it was New York.
是你促使我们上路 还骗我们...
You pushed us, and you lied ab...
其他的直升机
The other helicopters.
你说你是一个人去大学的 那是怎么一回事?
You said you went to the university alone. What was that even about?
我们活在这个新世界十年了 荷普
We're 10 years into this new world, hope,
到处都是尸队
and there are dead columns.
你们...你们叫它们巨型尸簇
You... you call them mega clusters.
其他人叫它们尸集 我遇过的某些人叫它们尸群
Others call them hordes. Some call them herds...
它们在大♥陆♥上游荡
Roaming the continent
就我们所知 全世界都一样
and, as far as we can tell, the whole world.
这些尸队现在大到...势不可当
And these columns, they're now so big, they... They just break through everything,
横行无阻 毁掉了好几座城市
just run through anything, whole cities.
纪念日隔天 我们在前往奥马哈的路上
The day after monument day, we were on our way to Omaha
看到了这样的尸队
and we saw one such column
它们的规模是我们前所未见的 大到难以想象
So huge. It was like nothing we'd ever seen before It was unimaginable.
它们穿越了奥马哈 朝校园殖民地走去
It had run through Omaha and was headed for the campus colony.
我们动员了救援行动 联络了校园殖民地的官方人员
We were mobilizing the rescue effort and contacting campus colony officials
这时几乎一样大的...
when a second column... Nearly just as big
第二队尸队...和第一队合并了
merged with the first
总共一定有十万只以上
There must've been over 100,000 in total
我们极尽所能救援了 但还是救不了所有人
We did everything we could to save as many lives as we could. It wasn't enough.
我们用直升机 把少数的幸存者送到波特兰 但...
For the few who came out alive, we airlifted them to Portland, but, uh...
奥马哈和校园殖民地都沦陷了
Both Omaha and the campus colony are gone.
-什么?你在胡说什么? -不可能 那太扯了
What?
No, that's crazy. What are you talking about?
是真的 搜救队还在...
Yeah, search and rescue are still...
还在寻找生还者 但到了这地步...
Still combing through, but at this point it's...
不 你错了 你...
No, you're wrong.
-我很遗憾... -别碰我
Don't touch me.
我很遗憾 两位
I'm so sorry, both of you.
对这样的大事来说 我的哀悼之意不足挂齿 但...
It's small words for something so big
我不在乎
I don't care.
我带我们来奥巴尼
I brought us here to Albany
是因为末日来临的时候 这里曾是我的家园
because this was my home at the end.
一切分崩离析时 我在这里担任英国国防部的武官
I was here, working as an attache for the UK ministry of defence when everything fell apart.
我就是在那时意识到
And it was then that I realized
打造未来的机会能多快毁于一旦
just how quickly any chance for a future can crumble, for a future can crumble
就算大家都尽了全力也一样
even when everyone does their best.
你经历了好多苦难
You've been through so much,
但荷普 在发生那些事情之后...
but with everything that's happened,
你还是相信人类可能拥有未来吗?
hope, do you still believe a future's possible?
我...
I, uh...
我...我相信过
Uh, I did.
你是该相信
You should
因为尽管这么多城市都沦陷了 还是有可能的
because despite all of the fallen cities, it still is.
而让你产生不同的想法
And getting you to think differently,
让你更正向地看待未来
think more positively about the future,
就是我们促使你 踏上这趟旅程的原因
yeah, that was why we pushed you to go on this journey.
我很抱歉 但你现在见识到了 文明是多么地脆弱
And I'm sorry, but now that you see how fragile civilization is
这都是为了让你明白 没有人能独自做到
I trust that you're understanding that no... No one makes it alone.
没有人 所有人都要同心协力 才有机会打造未来
No one. It takes everyone coming together to have a shot at that future.
不 你...你说要带我去找我爸爸
No, no, you... you said you were taking me to my father.
我希望我能带你去
I hope I can.
你希望?
You hope?
你我都知道你还没准备好
We both know you're not ready
我们的社群有着长远的计划
For a community with a long-term plan predicated
是基于世代教育和科学进步 所制定的
on generational education and... and scientific progress,
天才对我们来说是无价的资源
geniuses are an invaluable resource
但叛逆、顽固 又爱惹麻烦的天才呢?
but a genius who's a rebellious, strong-willed troublemaker,
就只是危险分子
剧集 | 行尸走肉:外面的世界(2020) | 导航列表