剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
然后打败他们而已
Taking them down.
继续吧
Go ahead.
用我吧 用我做燃料
Use me. Use me for fuel.
把我烧了 你就能达到你一直想达到的目标
Burn me up so you can get where you always wanted to go.
说啊
Do it.
还等什么呢
Whats stopping you?
好啊
Okay.
你想听整个故事吗
You want to hear the whole story?
你说得对 我一直很自私
Youre right, I have been selfish.
你说了 我听到了
You said it and I heard it.
我不知道是否有人能让我听进去这些
I dont know if anybody else could've gotten me to hear that,
但你很清楚怎样能让我听进去
but you sure know how to get me to hear things.
但今晚我不想和你们谈这个
But I dont want to talk to you about that tonight,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen.
今晚 我想和你谈谈我认识了
Tonight, I want to talk to you about someone I've known
很久的一个人
a very long time.
聪明 在很多方面都很可爱
Clever, loveable in a lot of ways,
你以为那是个很棒的人
someone youd think would be a good person
能为世界做出很多贡献的人
with a lot to offer the world.
女士们先生们...
Ladies and gentlemen...
今晚 我想和你们...
tonight, I want to talk to you
说的是...
about...
我自己
...myself.
我是喜剧演员
I'm a comedian.
这和其他工作一样
Which is a job like any other.
除了不会爬进
Except instead of climbing
一个巨大机器的齿轮
into the gears of an enormous machine
去追帽子之外 你们的工作估计都是那样
to chase a hat, like I assume all of you do,
我来到这里 试着让人们发笑
I come up here and I try and make people laugh.
为什么 因为我想传播喜悦吗
Why? Because I want to spread joy?
因为我想世界变的更加美好吗
Because I want the world to be a better place?
并不是 那是因为我是个垃圾桶
Nope! It's because I'm a garbage can
我需要很多的钱和认可
who needs lots of money and validation
倒进我的身体
emptied right into me!
我想让人们在大街上
I want people to come up to me
迎上我要和我自♥拍♥
on the street and ask for selfies!
我甚至都不关心他们知不知道我是谁
I don't even care if they know who I am.
我就是想让他们觉得
I just want them to think
我是个名人
I'm somebody!
我非常喜欢这种感觉
And I want to have it so much
我想一直这样下去
that I want to be sick of it.
我想让我们找上我 我想要被喜欢
I want them to come up to me and I want to be like,
"你们不知道我只是个
"Don't you know I'm just a garbage can
想过自己生活的垃圾桶吗"
who wants to live my own life?"
我为什么想那样
Why do I want that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是这不重要
But it doesnt matter.
我就是个恶霸
I am a bully.
人们对我而言就是个素材
People are just material to me.
我把它们扔掉
I throw them away.
我是个只出口一种商品的国家
I'm a country with one export
我只剩下一件东西
and there's really only one thing
可以给予
left for me to give!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我就是萨米尔·瓦桑
I've been Samir Wassan!
-嗨 -嗨 小伙
- Hey. - Hey, dude.
-你玩的开心吗 -开心 真的很有意思
- You have fun? - Yeah, it was actually really funny.
你喜欢就好
Glad you liked it.
听我说
Oh, look.
迪迪·斯科茨在那儿
Didi Scotts right there.
-你想打声招呼吗 -不 算了吧
- You want to say hi? - No, I'm fine.
你确定吗 那我去
You sure? Well, I'm gonna.
你好 你太搞笑了
Hey. You were hilarious.
谢谢 多谢夸奖
Oh, thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
来点可以消除痛苦的
Something to take the pain away.
马上来 迪兹
Coming right up, Deeds.
我的天呐
Well, holy shit.
JC·惠勒
JC Wheeler.
正是在下
In the fleshy flesh.
我看见你表演了
I saw your set.
如果
Wow. If--
如果你有什么评论...
If you had any notes...
萨米尔·瓦桑以痛苦的方式学习到
Samir Wassan learned the hard way
有的时候 得到你所有想要的
that sometI'mes, getting everything you want
意味着失去所有你爱的
means losing everything you love.
最终在他发现自己
And after finally finding hI'mself on the verge
快成为大人物时
of becoming somebody,
他却选择成为了
he chose instead to once again
一个无名小辈
be a nobody.
最终 萨米尔最后一次演出
In the end, Samirs final encore
是一场只能在阴阳魔界
is a show you can only buy a ticket to...
买♥♥到票的演出
in The Twilight Zone.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表