剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
是 史密斯先生
Yes, Mr. Smith.
安妮 测试小组周一前得准备好
Annie, the test groups need to be ready by Monday.
孙子兵法
-是 先生 当然 -需要我找别人吗
- Yes, sir, of course. - Do I need to find someone else?
10点15打给罗梅洛医生
我只是想说 我才来这里两个月
I was just pointing out I've only been here two months
我想确认你不介意
and wanted to make sure you were comfortable
我来执行测试
with me administrating the tests.
这又不是什么高深的东西
This isn't rocket science.
我很高兴替您分担
I'm glad to take it off your plate.
再见 安妮
Bye, Annie.
不是菲尔叫你做的每件事
You know, you don't have to agree to everything
你都得做的
Phil asks of you.
没什么的
Eh, it's no big deal.
我们要为新药用唇膏做测试
We're doing a trial for that new medicated lip balm.
我要负责安排安慰剂组
I'm just organizing the placebo group.
你可以拒绝这项任务的
You could try saying no to the assignment.
我觉得那样不好
I feel weird saying no.
我不希望他们觉得 我不跟团队合作
I don't want them to think I'm... I'm not a team player.
我会找菲尔说的
I'll talk to Phil.
不用
Oh, no, you...
没必要的
You don't have to do that.
我可以的
I'm on it.
你今晚打算看英仙座吗
Do you have plans to see the Perseids tonight?
流星雨 据说将是
The meteor showers. It's supposed to be, like,
30年来最棒的灯光秀
the best light show in 30 years.
我得给实验室打电♥话♥
I've got to call the lab,
定会议室
reserve a conference room,
还有找实验对象
I got to find subjects, and I...
流星
Meteors,
龙虾
lobsters,
玉米
corn...
好吧
Okay.
好吗
Yeah?
那到时见
I'll see you then.
到时见
I'll see you then.
谢谢
Thank you.
不含丹宁
No tannins.
你记得我过敏
You remembered I'm allergic.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
过来
Come here.
哪里
Where?
可以吗
Uh, may I?
那里
There.
就在那里
Right up here.
看到了吗
See?
有一个砸中了水塔
One just hit the water tower.
我去
Holy shit.
-那是 -我去
- Was that a...? - Holy shit.
我们去看看吧
Let's go check it out.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
看
Look.
过来
Come here.
天呐 小心
Oh, man. Hey, be careful.
不可思议 你能想象吗
That's incredible. Can you imagine?
10分钟前 这玩意还在太空呢
Ten minutes ago, that was in outer space.
我能拿一下吗
Can I hold it?
我不知道 说不定有辐射呢
Uh, I don't know, it might be radioactive.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
让我试试吧
Well, let's just try it and see what...
-看看... -我不知道
- Let's see what... - I don't know,
可能有太空细菌呢
it might have space germs.
-是吗 太空细菌 -是啊
- Oh, really? Space germs? - Yeah.
那你现在肯定染上了
Well, I think you now have them.
有道理
That's a good point.
好吧 或许你...
Oh...All right, here, maybe you should...
看 好
Here. Okay.
看...别
Here, here-- no.
你要不要跟我分享了
You're gonna-- you can't share with me?
我们还是回屋去吧
Well, we better go back inside.
火星人可能要来了
The martians might be coming.
少来了
Oh, stop.
这好尴尬 但是
This is really embarrassing, but...
我一直特想约你出来
I've been dying to ask you out.
真的
Really?
你认真工作的样子特别可爱
You're really cute when you're being a jobsworth.
我什么
When I'm being a what?
就是你 特别认真工作的样子
The way you're... super into your job.
我大概是吧
I guess that's me.
这是夸奖
It's a compliment.
我...
You know... I,
还得...
just, uh...
你怎么能现在走
How can you leave now?
我明天还很忙呢
I have a crazy day tomorrow.
你难道没感觉吗
Aren't you feeling it, too?
今晚看着天空 我们有所感觉
Watching the sky tonight, we experienced something.
宇宙级别的感觉
Something literally... cosmic.
说实话
I mean,
对我来说...
to me, it feels...
像魔法一样
like magic.
今天我真的很开心 但是...
This... This really have been nice, but...
我很喜欢你 安妮
I really like you, Annie.
我也喜欢你 狄伦
I like you, too, Dylan.
我...
I-I, uh...
真的不行
I really can't.
我还有工作要做
I have work to finish.
你了解我的 我工作很认真
And, you know, I mean, you know me, I'm a, I'm a jobsworth.
-我 -可是我们玩得这么开心
- I, I... - We're having such a good time.
这样吧
Uh, you know what?
跟你在一起真的很开心
Uh, this is, this is awesome.
也谢谢你让我度过美妙的夜晚 但是我
And thanks so much for the great night, but I...
我真的得回家了
I-I really do need to get home.
就这样吗
So, that's it?
你不想吗
You don't want to?
什么
What?
你不愿意做吗
Y-You're not into it?
-我可以先服务你 -不 我要出去了
- I'll do you first. - Um... I'm gonna head out.
等等 我做错什么了
W-Wait, what did I do wrong?
没有 你没有做错什么
Nothing. Y-You did nothing wrong.
等等
Wait.
你是以为我想上你吗
A-Are you thinking I'm trying to fuck you?
现在吗
Right now?
好吧 没有 可是我...
W-Well, okay... No? But I-I...
你这样的反应好像我要上你一样
Well, you're acting like I am.
狄伦 我没有 我真的没有
Dylan, I'm, I'm, I'm not, I'm-I'm really not.
这样让我很受伤
That kind of hurts.
狄伦 住手 我...
D-Dylan, stop it. I...
没什么事 但是我需要你听我说
Everything's cool. I need, I-I need you to listen to me.
我真的很喜欢你 而且
I... I really like you, and, look,
我们是同事 我希望能再次约会
we work together. I-I want to see you again.
所以 你明白吗
It's just, you-- I... uh...
我们没必要着急
hey, you know, what's, what's the rush?
好 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
You're right, I'm sorry.
没关系
It's totally cool.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming over.
明天见
And I will see you tomorrow.
好
Okay.
今天谢谢你 再见
Thanks for everything. Bye.
这位是安妮·米勒
Meet Annie Miller.
安妮一直认为在这个世界
Annie has always seen the world as a place
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表