剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
我觉得挺酷的
I think it's kind of cool.
确实会有意外 但事出皆有因
Things happen, but they happen the way they should.
你觉得自己什么都懂 对吗
You think you know everything, don't you?
我知道的的确不少
I know a lot.
参与两千万元抽奖的朋友们 祝你们好运
Good luck to everyone playing for our $20 million drawing.
如果我现在能猜对这个彩票的号♥码的话
If I can guess the numbers of this lottery drawing right now,
你就得常回家看看妈妈
you have to promise to visit your mama whenever you can.
愿赌服输
You got a deal.
-六 -六
- Six. - Six.
八
Eight.
八
Eight.
二十
Twenty.
二十
Twenty.
十六
Sixteen.
十六
Sixteen.
恭喜我们的中奖者
Congratulations to all our winners.
你怎么
How did...?
-你怎么猜到的 -怎么着 看到没
- How did you do that? - What?There you go.
你怎么猜出来的
How did you do that?
-你怎么猜的啊 -我可是你妈 宝贝
- How did you do that? - That's your mama, baby.
你怎么猜出来的
How did you do that?
看到了吧
There you go.
妈妈 我爱你
Oh, yeah. I love you, Mama.
我也爱你 多里安
I love you, too, Dorian.
天
Oh, my God.
现在去拿些有害健康的零食
Now go get some snacks that are bad for us.
我去拿吃的 我们要发财了
I will get us some snacks. We gonna be rich!
我们要发财了
We gonna be rich!
妈 外边有个人
Mom. There's someone out here.
有什么事 警官
Yes, sir?
大家晚上好
Good evening, folks.
你是妮娜·哈里森
Nina Harrison?
是我
Yes.
那你呢
And you are?
多里安·哈里森
Dorian Harrison.
你是哈里森女士的什么人
And what relation are you to Ms. Harrison?
-她是我妈 -他是我儿子
- She's my mom. - He's my son.
女士 我问的是这个小伙子
Ma'am. I asked this boy.
我需要看你们
I need to see pieces of identification
两人的身份证明
from the both of you.
我的在钱包里
Mine is in my purse.
为什么我们要给你看身份证
Why do we need to show our I.D.?
因为我要看
Because I asked you.
那不是正当理由 我知道我的权利
That's not sufficient grounds. Uh, I know my rights.
多里安
Dorian.
他的在他钱包里 就在后兜里
His is in his wallet, in his back pocket.
妈 我们什么都没做 为什么他要看身份证
Mom, why do we need to show him when we haven't done anything?
我们接到报♥警♥称这家汽车旅馆有人噪音扰民
We got a 911 call about a noise complaint at this motel.
我应该报♥警♥举报你
I should be calling 911 on you,
你来这无理取闹
for coming in here with your bullshit.
你手里拿的什么
What is that in your hand?
这只是个旧录像机
It-it's just an old camcorder.
立刻放下 把它放桌子上
Put it down, on the table now.
-你害怕上镜头吗 -放下
- You scared of being on camera? - Put it down!
不要
No!
你上大学时外公也这么问你了吗
Is that what grandpa asked you when you went to college?
该死
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
上菜
Order up!
我怎么才能让他走开
How do I make him go away?
下午好
Good afternoon,
莱斯基警官
Officer Lasky.
我认识你吗 女士
Do I know you, ma'am?
我不这么认为
I don't believe so, uh...
但是我想介绍一下我自己
but I'd like to introduce myself.
我是妮娜·哈里森
Nina Harrison.
那是我儿子多里安
And that's my son Dorian.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
我携带武器的时候不能握手
I cannot shake hands while I have a holstered weapon.
我没注意到
Oh, I-I didn't realize.
我能请你吃个苹果派吗
May I buy you a piece of apple pie?
为什么
What for?
为了感谢你的服务
For your service.
梅布做的苹果派确实是这世上最好的
Mabel does make the best apple pie this side of anywhere.
我无法拒绝
Can't turn down that.
两份 谢谢
Two pieces, thanks.
没问题 亲爱的
You got it, honey.
整天戴着那把枪肯定很了不起吧
Must be quite a thing to carry that gun on you all day,
每天都是
every day.
是啊 女士 很了不起
Yes, ma'am. Quite a thing.
近距离看更美味了
Oh, even better close up.
开吃吧
Bottoms up.
我们之前见过吗 女士
Have we met before, ma'am?
你知道我的名字
You knew my name,
但我不记得见过你
but I don't recall having ever seen you.
但我认识这儿的你这种人
And I know everyone like you.
我只是路过
I'm just passing through.
送我儿子去坦尼森 他是电影专业的
Dropping my son off at Tennyson. He's a film major.
这周开始上学
Starts this week.
是个大日子啊
Big day, then.
他是我的一切 所以...
He's all I have, so...
没什么比家人更重要的了
Nothing more important than family.
我长大的地方离这里也不远
Mine's not too far from here, where I grew up.
你经常回来吗
You get back much?
不太经常
Not really.
去问我哥 他会告诉你我变得太娇贵了
Ask my brother, he might tell you I got too fancy.
但有时候...
But sometimes the...
是脚下的道路带你走向了他方
the road just takes you elsewhere.
所以我的儿子才对我这么重要
It's why my son is so important to me.
是我的一切
Why he matters.
就只有我和他了
It's just me and him.
俊小伙
Good-looking boy.
那你呢 有家人吗
And you? Family?
你知道的
Oh, you know,
七大姑
aunts...
八大姨 就那一套
cousins, what have you.
你的妻子呢
And your wife?
你戴着结婚戒指
Your wedding ring.
你知道的
...you know.
生活有时候
Life sometimes goes...
不太尽人意
...like you don't expect it to.
确实如此
Yes, it does.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
感谢你 哈里森女士
Appreciate that, Ms. Harrison.
还有谢谢你请的苹果派
And thank you for the pie.
不用谢
You're welcome.
女士
Ma'am.
还有 外边那个沃尔沃是你的吗
By the way, does that Volvo outside belong to you?
真是辆不错的车
That's a nice car.
你是怎么获得那辆车的
How'd you get that car?
我努力工作买♥♥来的车 莱斯基警官
I worked hard for that car, Officer Lasky.
送我的儿子上大学
And to get my son into college,
让他能拥有我所没有的机遇
so he could have opportunities that I didn't.
我们都会为孩子着想 对吗
We all want that for our kids, don't we?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
请安全驾驶
Drive safe.
你让我开车我就让你听老音乐如何
I'll let you listen to some old school if you let me drive.
这一次 我同意
This time, you got it.
好啊
Yes.
哈里森女士
Ms. Harrison?
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表