剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Who's there?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
谁
Who's...
奥托
Otto?
到底是谁
Who is it?
他们说你有钱
They're saying you have money.
我可以帮你出去
I can get you out.
但你得付钱
If you pay.
好 没问题 我付钱
Yes. Okay. I'll pay.
我付钱
I will pay.
回到家就给你钱
O-Once I get home.
帮我回家 你想要
Help me get home, and you can have
什么都给你
whatever you want.
喂
Hey.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
或者去找我丈夫
Oh. Or go to my husband.
如果可以的话
If you can.
他会先给你钱的
He'll give you the money first.
不 等等 我不
No, wait, I don't...
对不起 我不知道该怎么交易
I'm sorry. I don't know how this works.
我从来没有做过这个 我
I've never done this before. I'm...
我是个好人 不是那个意思 只是
I'm-I'm a good person. I don't-- Just--
求求你 别把我一个留在这
Please don't leave me in here.
今天深夜
Late tonight.
我说不了确切的时间
I can't say the time.
做好准备
Just be ready.
等等
Wait.
-怎么了 -等一下
- Yes. - Wait. Um...
在主关押区
There is a-a woman
有个 一个女人
in the main holding area.
安娜·弗恩特斯
Anna Fuentes.
得带她和我一起走
She has to come with me.
不 不行 只能你一个
No. No. Just you.
必须要带上她
You have to.
我 我不能留她一个在那
I-I can't leave her in here.
求你了 她还有孩子
Please. She has children.
她...有...
She... has...
她有外孙
Oh, she has grandchildren.
安娜在哪里
Where's Anna?
进去
Get in.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing down here?
布拉德沃斯让我把这些尸体送去冰库
Bludworth told me to take these stiffs to the freezer.
七区爆发了非常严重的
There's a wicked infection going around the infirmary
传染病
on ward seven.
他们没有上报
They ain't saying nothing,
这样就不用转移囚犯了
so they don't have to move the prisoners.
但是 不要去那里
But, uh, don't go down there.
如果你要这么做
Hey, if you need to do that,
至少戴上手套
at least put gloves on.
她们都是便血而死的
They all died shitting blood.
去吧
Go on.
你之前去见
On the way to the room
阿伊迪亚的路上
where you saw Aidia,
有一扇门
there is a door.
开门密♥码♥是1015
The code to open it is 1-0-1-5.
-重复一遍 -1015
- Say it. - 1-0-1-5.
拼命跑向围栏
Run like a motherfucker to the fence.
小心探照灯
Watch the spotlights.
有一棵Y形的树
There is a Y-shaped tree.
我在那儿把围栏割开了一道口子
That's where I cut the fence.
该死 该死
Shit, shit.
你冲向主路
You make your way to the main road.
司机会等着你们
Driver will be there.
-重复一遍 -司机会在路边等着
- Say it. - Driver will be on the road.
他们明天一大早就会清点人数
They'll do a bed count first thing in the morning.
快走吧
Now hurry. Go.
天啊
Oh, my God.
快点
Hurry up.
伊芙夫人
Mrs. Eve.
伊芙夫人 我不信任那个人
Mrs. Eve... I don't trust that man.
安娜 我们没有选择
Anna, we have no choice.
我们一直都有选择
We always have a choice.
我以前经历过
I have done this before.
冒险不是好事
It is not good to take risks.
你不能信任任何人
You cannot trust anybody.
-赶紧上车 -不 拜托
- Get the fuck in the car! - No, please.
不 安娜 不 不要
No, Anna-- No, please.
安娜 安娜 不要
Oh! Anna... Anna, please.
安娜
Anna.
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们收到口信了吗
Did you get the message?
收到了 我收到了
Yeah, I did. I got it.
我们得赶紧离开
We got to go.
杰姬 过来 亲爱的
Aw, Jackie, come here, sweetie.
你干什么
What are you doing?
姑娘们 你们上楼去吧
Hey, girls, you want to go upstairs?
好吗 去吧
Yeah? Go.
你为什么回到这里
Why did you come back here?
听着 我不知道他们和你说了什么
Look, I don't know what they told you,
但我们没时间耗着了
but we don't have time for this.
我们该走了 我们得赶紧离开
We need to go. We need to go right now.
你应该逃走的
You should have run.
你不是你
You're not who you are.
我还是
I am.
我还是那个我
I am the same person.
我是姑娘们的妈妈
I am the girls' mother.
我是你的妻子
I am your wife.
不
No.
不 你不是那个人
No, you're not that person.
你一直都不是
You never were.
伊芙
Eve.
滚出我的家
Get out of my home!
不 是你滚出我的家
No. You leave mine.
不
No.
求你了 别把我送回去
Please, please, don't bring me back there.
这里是我的家
This is my home!
这里是我的家
This is my home!
我就在家里
I'm home!
不 不
No, no!
不 不
No! No!
不
No...!
不
No!
救命 救命 救命
Help, help, help, help, help.
救命 救命
Help, help, help!
救命
Help me!
我们都是来自其他地方的移♥民♥
We are all immigrants from somewhere,
可能是另一个城市 另一个国家
be it another city, another country,
或者另一个维度
or another dimension.
伊芙·马丁在孩童时期
As a child, Eve Martin escaped
逃到了一个本应是更好的世界
to what should have been a better world.
一个拥有蓝色天空的世界
A world where the skies are blue.
但现在 那些天空也变得灰暗
But now those skies have darkened,
天空之下的土地已经
and the land below them is a place
不再欢迎她的存在
she is no longer welcome.
对于伊芙·马丁来说 她已经没有
For Eve Martin, there's no passport to be stamped
在阴阳魔界...通行的护照
for passage... out of The Twilight Zone.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表