剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
How-How'd you know about the tools?
警监 他说的不一定是真的
Captain, just 'cause he said it doesn't mean it's true.
他今晚就没说过靠谱的
Like everything else he's said tonight.
假如卢皮诺警官找到了那些工具
And if Trooper Lupino finds the tools,
我也猜测是你偷了之后放到那的
I'd guess you stole them and put them there.
如果没找到的话...
And if they're not there...
你为何要口出狂言
wh-what would make you say such a thing?
因为我通晓这镇子的一切
It's 'cause I know things... about this town.
我也知道你们每个人的秘密
And I know things about you people.
丽塔 你本应严格控制饮酒在两杯以内
Rita, you're on a strict two-drink limit,
但是你手里拿的已经是第五杯蛋奶酒了
but that's your fifth glass of eggnog.
这还不算你出门之前喝的
Not counting the two shots of Patrón you had
两小杯"老板"龙舌兰
before you left the house.
那又怎么样
So what?
过圣诞节呢
It's Christmas.
还有扎克 你觉得你前妻还能指望
And Jacques, do you think your ex-wife will be expecting
在袜子里如愿找到被拖欠的儿童抚养费吗
those delinquent child support payments in her stocking?
你瞎扯什么
What the hell are you talking about?
胡说八道 你骗人
That's not true. That's not even true.
还有科查克先生
And, Mr. Colchack,
你给湖上机场跑道
your bid on the construction
工程项目的投标
of the airfield runway out beyond the lagoon
是三位竞标者中出价最低的
was the lowest of all three bidders.
你这个人♥渣♥ 我就知道
You piece of shit. I knew it.
这位马瑟森镇长
Mayor Matheson over here
把这个项目给了白令海峡对面的俄♥国♥公♥司♥
awarded the project to the Russian company across the Bering Strait.
我还没完全做出决定
That has not been determined.
看见了吗 我警告过你们小心这个混♥蛋♥
Now, see, I warned you about this asshole!
你们怎么能让他连任
How could you reelect him?
行了吧 好像你不是给那些空军领导
Oh, like you didn't go down on all the Air Force brass
舔屌♥才赢到了基地卸货停机坪的投标 巴兹
to get that bid for the cargo loading apron at the base, buzzy.
舔屌♥
Going down on?
这不是你最擅长的吗
Now, that'ssomething you know about.
帮我拿好了 亲爱的
Hang on to this, honey!
你想得美 臭婊♥子♥
Oh, you wish, bitch!
丽塔
Rita!
我的天呐
For crying out loud!
别碰我
Hey, don't you touch me!
-派对结束了 行了 -放开我 谢谢了
- The party's over. Come on. - Let go of me! Thanks.
-散伙了 各位 -行了散伙了
- The party's over, everybody. Come on. - Break it up.
拿好衣服 你们这些醉鬼
Grab your coats and get your drunk heinies
-就快走吧 各位 -冷静一下
- out of here. Everybody. - Take it easy.
圣诞快乐 回家注意安全 走吧
Merry Christmas. Drive home safe. Let's go.
把他平安送回家
Get him home safe.
好的 圣诞快乐
All right. Merry Christmas.
他怎么进到那个牢房♥里的
How the hell did he get in that cell?
你怎么知道这些事的
And how'd you know all these things?
一名·旅行者
A·Traveler.
这是你的真名吗
Is that even your real name?
收到请讲 这是警署
Hey, 15, this is Post.
你看到那些工具了么
Y-You got a 10-71 on those tools yet?
警署 收到 已到达现场
Post, this is 15. It's 10-23.
杰克的车里没有涉案工具
There were no tools in Jack's car.
重复 没有看到失窃工具
Repeat, negative on stolen tools.
大家都在喝酒
Everyone's having a drink.
-明白 -看见没
- 10-4. - See?
他在撒谎
He's lying.
等等 你确实知道怎么挑起
Wait a minute. You did know right where to go with
马瑟森和科查克的矛盾
Matheson and Colchack to set them off.
你怎么知道的
How?
他们自从十年前
Well, they've hated each other
在这里的圣诞晚会上 巴兹想对多迪·马瑟森
ever since Buzz tried to feel up Dottie Matheson
毛手毛脚之后就互相不待见了
ten years ago at this very party.
这是没有根据的谣言
That is an unsubstantiated rumor,
你怎么知道的
and how did you know that?!
他是怎么知道的 你是
How's he know that? What, are you...
你是什么人 朋友
What are you, friend?
俄♥国♥间谍 还是黑衣人
You a Russian spy? Man in Black?
如果你是圣诞老人 你送玩具要迟到了
If you're Santa Claus, you're a little late delivering your toys.
我是特工 道格拉斯·海耶斯
I'm Special Agent Douglas Heyes
隶属安克雷奇外勤部
from the Anchorage field office.
伊戈莱克是个小镇
Iglaak is a small town,
但是存在着泛滥的腐♥败♥
but there exists widespread corruption
这可能会影响美♥利♥坚♥合众国的安全
that could affect the security of the United States of America.
你有什么机构证明吗
You have any Bureau identification?
卧底特工没有身份证明 警司
Undercover special agents don't have I.D., Sergeant.
是谁在接受调查
Who's under investigation?
我来告诉你 是谁在被调查
I'll tell you who's under investigation.
是你
You are.
你现在马上回到那个牢房♥里
And you're going right back into that cell
直到我们和安克雷奇的机构确认完
until we can confirm with the Bureau in Anchorage.
我的派呢
What's the story with my pie?
警监 说好的会给我派的
Yo, Captain, I'm supposed to be getting some pie.
我知道你为什么不相信我
I know the reasons you don't trust me.
但一旦潘德顿警监被撤职 你取代他
But we'll work well together once Captain Pendleton's removed
我们会合作得很棒的
and you replace him.
当你是领头雪橇狗的时候
When you're the lead sled dog.
杰克 你被赦免了
Jack, you're pardoned.
这可不行
Hell no.
现在零下一度了 我醉得不能开车
It's 30 below, I-I'm too drunk to drive,
在我吃到那他妈的派之前我不会走的
and I'm not leaving till I get some motherfucking pie.
这里是联邦调查局
You've reached the Federal Bureau of Investigation,
安克雷奇外勤部
Anchorage Field Office.
如果是紧急情况
If this is an emergency,
请用我们的号♥码目录直接联♥系♥外勤特工人员
please use our directory to contact a field agent directly.
很抱歉 但没有一个特工人员
We're sorry, but there is no agent
与您提供的信息相匹配
that matches the information provided.
我们的工作时间是星期一到星期五 早上7点
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.M....
我去看下
I'll go see.
尤佳
Yuka.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
这他妈的到底是什么
What the actual fuck?
什么是什么
What the actual what?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?!
-把枪给我拿开 -尤佳
- Get those guns off me. - Yuka?
-尤佳 你没看见吗 -我看见了
- Yuka, did you not see that? - I saw something.
对吗
Right?
对 他看起来像一只该死的蜗牛
Yeah, he looked like a fucking snail.
有触角从他的头上伸出来
He had antennae coming out his h-head.
尤佳 你太安静了
Yuka, you're awfully quiet.
-你相信什么 -她看到了
- What do you believe? - She saw it.
她看到了 我们都看到了
She saw it. We all saw it.
她可能什么也没说 但她肯定看到了
She may not be saying anything, but she saw it!
没人看到任何东西 因为那太怪异了
No one saw anything because that's insane.
那可能只是因为你手电筒照到的影子之类
It's probably shadows from your flashlights or something.
触角
Antennae?
你们俩吃错药了吧
You two are tripping on cheese log.
把帽子脱了
Take off the hat.
至今为止 我已经对你们够好了
Now, I've been nothing but nice to you.
够好了
Nothing but nice.
所以 你好好考虑下
So, you need to consider
你必将承受的不可挽回的懊悔
if it's worth the irreversible remorse
是否值得你
to further address me...
以如此粗鲁的态度命令我
...with such rude intentions.
尤其是我还知道一些事情
Especially when I know things...
关于你 潘德顿警监
about you, Captain Pendleton.
你要知道的只有我会把你关在我的监狱里
All you need to know is I got you locked up in my jail.
准确地说
And to be exact,
这座监狱被正式命名为
this jail is officially considered
阿♥拉♥斯加州151警局
Alaska State Trooper Post 151.
151警局的主要目的是什么
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表