剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
投放系留卫星二号♥
Deploying tethered SAT two.
系留卫星二号♥投放完毕
Tethered SAT two deployment completed.
系留卫星向心引力配置完毕
Tethered centripetal gravity configuration is on standby.
TINA
Tina,
开启系留卫星引擎 启动人工重力
deploy tethered SAT engines and commence rotational gravity.
进入火星转移轨道三阶段关闭倒计时
Trans-Mars third stage injection burn shutoff
十 九 八 七
in E-minus ten, nine, eight, seven,
六 五 四
six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
成功进入火星转移轨道
Tethered SAT burn... complete.
旋转人工重力已生效
Rotational pseudo-gravity is operational.
成功进入火星转移轨道
TMI burn complete.
持续时间 125秒
Duration: 125 seconds.
所有引擎已关闭
All engines shut down.
我要说了
I'll say it.
航行顺利
Good flying.
一切照计划进行
Just as planned, every second.
现在我们已经脱离了地球大气层
Now that we've escaped Earth's atmosphere...
我们再也看不到星星眨眼了
we will never see another star twinkle again.
所有人
Everyone...
所有生者 数亿万的人们 好人 坏人
who's ever lived, billions, the good, the bad,
所有人都死了
everyone's dead.
所有人全都死绝了
Everyone's fucking dead.
除了我们
Except us.
停止工作
距抵达目的地还有
230天18时12分
距抵达目的地还有
211天12时05分
还是没有消息吗
Still nothing?
和多姆林打给他兄弟时一样
It's the same thing as when Donlin tried to call his brother.
我妈家的电♥话♥在响
The phone rings at my mom's house,
但没人接听
but nobody ever answers.
增强辐射武器中子爆发
Enhanced radiation weapon neutron burst
能杀死平民的同时
would minimize infrastructure damage
最小化对基础设施的毁坏
while optimally killing civilians.
所以电♥话♥能响
That's why the phones don't work.
打电♥话♥根本没有用
These calls you're making won't do anyone any good.
我们得接受事实 向前看
We need to accept what happened. We need to move on.
TINA 没我的允许不许再向地球拨♥打♥软件电♥话♥
TINA, no more softphone calls to Earth without my permission.
已切断与地球的通讯
Communications to Earth are blocked.
阻止塔娜卡给家人打电♥话♥
Stopping Tanaka from phoning her family
不能让她服管
won't get her to fall back in line.
这是我的命令
Those are my orders.
距抵达目的地还有
201天8时15分
距抵达目的地还有
1♥8♥9♥天13时5分
数据完整
正在测试
数据完整
数据完整
距抵达目的地还有
188天2时4分
已航行六百万千米
《世界大战》
"War of the Worlds."
不是吧
Really?
三十年代的广播剧
It was-it was this radio play in the 1930s
讲的是火星人入侵新泽西
where martians invade New Jersey.
我真的很喜欢那部剧
Yeah, you know, I really love that show,
《百变王牌》
um... Wild Cards.
海军陆战队太空大战外星人
You know, Marines fighting aliens in space?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no. This was, like,
那是很久以前的事了 那家伙说得
a hundred years ago, and the guy did it
就像是火星人真的入侵地球了
so it seemed like the martian invasion was actually happening.
对吗 他用模仿新闻播报
Right? He used-he used, like, simulated news reports
-和远程采访的手法 -能把西兰花递过来吗
- and remote interviews. - Can I get the broccoli?
这种手法
But this was the first time
是那时的首创 对吗
that anybody had ever done that. Right?
所以 很多人后来才转进来
So, most people tune in late
因为他们之前在听其他节目
because they're listening to another show,
错过了前面的介绍 不知道这是个广播剧
they miss the introduction that it's a play,
那些人就集体恐慌了起来
and those people lose their collective shit.
蕾伊 蕾伊
Rei. Rei.
帮个忙
Come on.
谢谢你
Thank you.
TINA 开灯
TINA, lights on.
对了 我们本该在30天后收到地面支援发来的
That's right, after 30 days, we receive a software update
TINA的升级程序 但是
for TINA from ground support, but...
地面支援已经不存在了
there's no ground support.
食品供应清单是我做的
Um, I'm the one that did the food supply manifest,
我不记得
and I can't remember.
这汤里是真放了番茄
Is it real tomatoes in this sauce,
还是假的番茄粉
or is it the fake powder tomatoes?
是粉末
Powder.
是真的西红柿去掉水分来的
It's real tomatoes without the water.
这味道和你妈妈带到
Well, it tastes exactly like that thing
发射控制中心的
that your mom brought
发射前聚会上的那个东西一模一样
to the Launch Control pre-launch potluck.
嗯
Yeah.
-铺了铝箔纸的烤盘 -对
- Pan with the aluminum foil on it. - Mm-hmm.
味道确实像勃兰特太太做的那个
It does taste like what Mrs. Brandt made.
而这正是我要说的
Right, but that's what I'm saying.
在你的现实世界里
All right, in your reality,
西红柿的味道和真的一样
the tomatoes taste real.
而我的世界呢 不可能
In mine, no way.
就是乙酸丁酯加柠檬酸而已
Butyl acetate and citric acid.
这情况就像你听到一首歌♥
It's the same way you can hear a song
然后想 "我很喜欢这首歌♥"
and think, "Oh, I really like this song,"
而我听到同一首歌♥
and I can hear the same song
然后想 "这歌♥就是垃圾"
and think, "Oh, this is total garbage."
你准备这七个月来都这么混♥蛋♥吗
Are you gonna do this the whole seven months?
我不知道原来我不能说出我的感受啊
I didn't know I couldn't say how I feel.
抱歉 我不是想要惹谁不高兴
Sorry. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off.
失陪了
Excuse me.
距抵达目的地还有
155天2时3分
你好 这里是亚历克莎·勃兰特
Hello. You have reached the home
和娜塔莉·米勒的家
of Alexa Brandt and Natalie Miller.
我们俩都无法接听电♥话♥
Neither of us can come to the phone.
提示音后请留言
Please leave a message at the tone.
您所拨♥打♥的通话人的语♥音♥信箱已满
The voice mailbox of the person you have called is full.
请通知他们删除...
Please inform them to delete...
我不是想告诉你 你能或者不能和谁上♥床♥
I'm not trying to tell you who you can and cannot fuck,
但我们不能做这个
but we cannot do this.
此次任务的设计里没考虑这个 你们很清楚
This mission is not designed for it. You know that.
指挥官
Commander.
指挥官 听着...
Commander, look...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也不是...
And it is not like me...
我们承受不起任何意外
We cannot afford any accidents.
我们无法接纳任何新的成员
We cannot take on any additional crew.
我们不能冒会有新生儿的风险
We cannot risk any children.
长官 我们很小心
Ma'am, we've been very careful.
指挥官说得对
The commander's right.
飞船的供给是精心估算的
The ship's supply is painstakingly estimated.
五名成员每天3200卡路里 因此...
It's 3,200 calories a day for a five-person crew, so...
如果塔娜卡要开始喂养孩子的话
If Tanaka had to begin breastfeeding,
她的卡路里摄入量就需要增加
her caloric intake would need to increase.
现在你关心起我的生命了
Now you care about my life?
在发射时 在火星转移轨道入轨时 以及现在
You didn't care about my life at launch or at TMI
都没关心过
or now.
距抵达目的地还有
134天22时9分
你没事吧
You all right?
我们足足走了一半了
We're officially halfway there.
我知道当你接受了此次任务后
I know Michael wanted a divorce
迈克尔提出了离婚
when you accepted this mission.
我是问你是不是没事
I asked you if you were okay.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表