剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
Wait, Mike! What happened? Mike!
麦克 麦克
Mike! Mike!
快停下 不要
Stop it! No...
玛莎
Uh, Martha?
我们得走了
We need to leave.
-现在就走 -科尔
- We need to leave right now. - C-Cole.
我们 我们得去找科尔 他出门了
We-- we've-- we have to get Cole. He went out.
他和史蒂夫在码头
He's with Steve at the docks.
-我们得走了 -好吧
- We have to go. - Okay.
什么
What?! Oh...
天呐
Oh, oh, God.
科尔没碰过流星
C-Cole didn't touch a meteor.
安妮 所以他没事 对吗
A-Annie, he'll be safe, right?
-我确定他没事 我确定 -你保证
- I'm sure he's okay, I'm sure he's okay. - You promise?
安妮
Annie?
我没事
I'm okay.
操
Fuck...
我的天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
安妮 你要
Annie? What are you...?
天呐
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
安妮
Annie...
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们 我们得找到科尔
We have... We have to get Cole.
我们得找到科尔
We gotta get Cole.
杀光他们
Let's kill 'em all!
码头应该 往那边再走几个街区就到了
Uh, the docks should just be... A few blocks that way.
疯狂的一夜 是吧
Crazy night, huh?
安妮
Hey, Annie!
不记得我了吗
Don't you remember me?
把他弄出来
Get him out!
从车上下来
Get the fuck out of the car!
-安妮 等等 -是菲尔吗
- Annie! Wait! Please! - Is it Phil?
安妮 听我说
Annie! Listen to me.
我没得那病 好吗
I don't have it. Okay?
并不是所有男人 好吗
It's not all us men, okay?
不可能是所有男人
It can't be all of us.
在我看来很有可能是
It did seem likely to me that it's probably
一种荷尔蒙反应
a, uh, hormonal reaction,
但这也就意味着
but that would mean that-that it's also highly likely
是一种与Y染色体的相互作用
that it's a chromosomal interaction with the Y...
-染色体 -别过来
- chromosome... - Hold up!
听着 不可能是流星导致了这一切
Hey, look, it's unlikely that the mineral itself is the culprit here!
对不起
I'm sorry!
过来 快来
Oh... Come on, come on.
上帝啊 发生了什么
oh, my God. What is happening?
真是 真是太疯狂了
This is, this is crazy!
安妮 我们得做些什么
Annie, we have to do something.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这些 这些东西让他们变得强壮
These... these things are making them stronger.
我们
We...
我们得试试
we have to try.
好吗
Okay?
我们必须反击
We have to fight back.
操
Aw, fuck!
一点变化都没有
It's not doing anything!
玛莎 玛莎 你知道原因的
Martha... Martha, you know why.
只有男人
It's just the men.
滚出我的地盘
Get off my property!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
操♥你♥妈♥ 柴德
Fuck you, Chad!
操♥你♥妈♥ 贝基
Fuck you, Becky!
操♥他♥妈♥的感情
Fuck your feelings!
-很棒 对吧 -没错
- Amazing, right? - Um, mm-hmm.
来吧
Come on.
宝贝 我跟你讲
I'm telling you, baby.
它能改变你 让你更强壮
It changes you. Makes you stronger.
不 我
Um... no, I'm-I'm...
其实我不太想喝那个
I actually don't really want to drink that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
来嘛
Come on.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's wrong? - Um... nothing.
我只是 现在没有兴致
I'm just... not in the mood.
得了吧 别假装正经了
Come on. Don't be such a prude.
你到底什么毛病
What's your problem?
-我 -你还好吗
- I, uh... - You're okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah, I... I am,
我只是现在不太想做这个 行吗
I just don't want to do this right now, okay?
史蒂夫
S-Steve...
史蒂夫
S-Steve?
他们在一艘叫阿克琉斯号♥的船上
They're on a boat called the Achilles.
-你是怎么知道的 -别问了
- How do you know that? - Ah, don't ask.
科尔 拜托
Cole, please.
科尔
Cole?
别这样
Come on!
科尔 科尔 科尔 亲爱的
Cole? Cole! Cole! Honey...
-来啊 -你没事吧
- Come on! - Are you okay?
-看着我 你没事吧 -没事 只是
- Look at me. Are you okay? - Yeah, just... it-it was...
史蒂夫 他发疯了 我不...
Steve, he just, he just went crazy. I don't--
我不知道我做了什么
I don't know what I did...
你什么都没做 亲爱的 不是你的错
You didn't do anything, honey, it's not your fault.
是流星
It's-- It's the meteorites.
我发誓他是个好人
I swear he's a good guy.
他只是被那块该死的石头迷住了
He was just obsessed with that stupid fucking rock.
*我孤单一人*
*I've been alone*
*没有你的相伴*
*Without you in my life*
*在我梦中*
*And in my dreams*
*我亲吻了你*
*I've kissed your lips*
*千万次*
*A thousand times*
*你好啊*
*Hello*
*我是你寻觅的那个人吗*
*Is it me you're looking for?*
那是魔法 安妮
It was magic, Annie.
那是宇宙级别的
It was cosmic.
你为什么不喜欢我
Why don't you like me?
那他妈是什么
What the fuck is that?
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie!
不 不
No! No!
别 别 别 别 别
No, no, no, no; no, no, no, no!
科尔 看看我 科尔 拜托 宝贝
Cole, look at me! Cole, please, baby...
科尔
Cole!
科尔
Cole!
好的 没事的 宝贝
Okay. It's okay, baby.
这里面没有有机化合物
No organic compounds in this one.
-没有寄生虫 没有细菌 -那一定是化学物质
- No parasites. No bacteria. - Then it must be chemical.
流星 还有水
The meteors. The water.
是这些男人唯一的共同点
It's the only commonality amongst these men.
有什么因素导致了这些
Something caused this.
-嗨 -我
- Hi. - I, uh--
他们抽了我的血
They took my blood.
我想我没事
I'm cool, I guess.
好的
Okay.
但一整晚我的后兜里
But I had this in my back pocket
都装着这个
the whole night, so...
-什么 -科尔 史蒂夫一靠近石头人就疯了
- What? - But Cole, Steve was near that, and it happened to him.
对 这就是我想说的
Yeah. That's what I'm saying.
不是所有男人
It's not all of us.
也许没有治愈方法
Maybe there is no cure.
她说得对
She's right.
亲爱的 别这么说 爸爸会没事的
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表