剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
-他赢了 -你输了 你输了
- He got me. - You lose, you lose.
-他赢了 -机灵点
- He got me. - Think fast!
-主席先生 米奇 -什么事 拉弗
- Mr. Chairman, Mitch. Can...? - What is it, Raff?
总统想要为他妹妹
President wants a military parade
下周的生日举♥行♥阅兵式
for his sister's birthday next week.
我为了组织这事已经焦头烂额了
I am knee-deep in donkey shit trying to organize it.
-明白 我能不能 -怎么 你要干什么
- Right, uh, can I...? - What? Can I what?
你能不能抽出一点时间和我聊一下
Can I get a minute with you?
什么事 拉弗 你好几周都不在状态
What is it, Raff? You've been out of sorts for weeks.
难道你不担忧吗
Aren't you a little worried?
我一直都忧国忧民
I'm always worried.
你到底怎么回事
What's your problem?
让开
Get out of the way!
总统大驾经过 快让道
Mr. President coming through! Get out of my way!
走开
Move it!
请大家吃披萨吧
Hey, order pizza for everyone.
你不觉得总统太像个
Don't you think the president seems like a...?
-孩子 -对
- A kid. - Right.
像个被惯坏了的孩子 像
Like a spoiled kid. Like a...
有史以来被惯得
...like the most spoiled kid
最严重的孩子 你明白吧
in the history of the world, you know?
他是国家领导人 我们是世界上
He's commander-in-chief, this is the greatest country
最伟大的国家 总统说"跳"
in the world. President says "Jump,"
我会问"跳多高"
I say "How high?"
我不在意他是个孩子
I don't care that he's a kid.
支持率已经高破天
Approval rating's through the roof,
大家都喜欢玩电子游戏
everybody loves their video games.
现在可不是讨论叛国的好时机 汉克斯
Strange time to be talking treason, Hanks.
叛国
Treason?
-叛国 -我不是那个意思
- Treason. - No, I-I'm not
我说的不是叛国
talking treason. I'm, I'm not...
听起来就像
Sure sounds like it.
我不喜欢你说的话 我也不会允许
And I don't like it and I won't have it.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白了
Understood.
那就好
Good.
海伦
Helen.
你好 海伦
Hey. Helen.
奥利弗不是总统 你才是真正的总统
Oliver's not the president, you are the real president.
你不觉得是时候该出手阻止了吗
Don't you think it's time you intervened?
干预什么
Intervene?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
拉弗 你预言的一切都应验了
Raff, everything you said would come true has.
他和人♥民♥心连心
He connects with people.
我的孩子
My child.
他能打动人♥民♥
He touches people.
我根本就不想多加干涉
Intervening's the last thing I'm gonna do.
我觉得要是你太介意这件事
I say if it's bothering you that much,
你就跟他直说好了
you should just talk with him.
可以 我不知道该
Okay, it's just hard to know
和一名十一岁的总统该说些什么
what to say to an 11-year-old who's also the president.
你到目前为止做的都都很好
Well, you've done pretty good thus far.
以前确实顺风顺水
Yeah. It was easier before.
听着 我们只是雇佣人员
Listen, we're mercenaries, right?
我们就是这样的人
I mean, that's what we are.
你错在不应
Your big mistake was staying
留在白宫待在他身边
with him in the White House.
你当时应该跟着我
You should have followed me.
我去接了新活而且生意非常好
And I moved on and business is booming.
不用留下来后悔
Didn't have to stick around and have regrets,
去看看香肠到底是怎么做的
see how the sausage is made.
只是好像没有人愿意
It's just, no one seems to be willing
站出来去指责他
to confront him, you know?
连他的父母都不敢
Even his parents seem cowed.
也许他们是不敢
Well, maybe they are cowed.
或者大家都觉得无所谓
Or maybe everyone's okay with it.
他的确是有点讨厌
I mean, sure, he's a little bit bratty,
但是很多孩子都这样 这是一个阶段
but so are a lot of kids, it's a phase.
就像你的甘菊茶阶段
Like your chamomile tea phase,
会过去的
it's gonna pass.
拉弗 当你决定要帮他参选
Raff, you of all people knew
你就应该最清楚
what you were getting into
会面临怎样的后果
when you decided to run his campaign.
试试享受这一刻
Try and enjoy this moment
不要担心太多了
instead of worrying so much.
你是征战英雄
You're the conquering hero.
对吧
Right?
有史以来最著名的竞选经理
One of the most famous campaign managers in history.
你可是让奥利弗·弗利当选的人
The man who got Oliver Foley elected president.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想做正确的事...
I tried to do the right thing...
就这一次
for once.
汉克斯先生
Mr. Hanks.
他不行了 快把急救车推过来
We're losing him. Get the crash cart in here.
你让我分心了 拉弗
You distracted me, Raff.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我从来没有一杆进洞过
I never get a hole-in-one.
太不爽了
And it sucks.
你想玩玩吗
Want to play?
我正缺个伴 我妹妹有作业
Could use the company. My sister has homework
国土安♥全♥部♥长
and the Secretary of Homeland Security
打高尔夫很烂
sucks at golf.
好 谢谢
Um, sure, thank you.
我觉得这高尔夫球场是尼克松装的
I think Nixon put in the golf thing.
但是推球太无聊了
But it's so boring, putting.
谁想就推推球
Who wants to just putt?
我想要风车和海盗船
I want windmills and pirate ships.
用那些小铅笔来记录航线
Those little pencils to keep track.
好吧
Right.
-我能和你说真心话吗 -我不知道
- Can I speak candidly? - I don't know.
你能吗
Can you?
我有点担心
Um, I'm a little worried.
其实我也是
So am I, actually.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说
I mean...
这叛国罪挺严重的
this treason thing's pretty serious.
你喜欢这灯光吗 我觉得很棒
You like the lighting? I think it's cool.
我没有叛国 奥利弗
I'm not being treasonous, Oliver.
我只是对有些事有点担心
I'm just worried about a few things.
这是有区别的
There is a difference.
-击球吧 拉弗 -奥利弗
- Hit your ball, Raff. - Oliver.
推球
Putt.
不赖
Not bad.
轮到我了
My turn.
事实上 拉弗
Thing is, Raff...
你是我第一个真正的支持者
you were my first real supporter.
你不全心全意地支持我真的让我很受伤
Hurts me that you're not fully backing me.
操 我第一次总是进不去
Fuck! I never get it in on the first try!
奥利弗 我支持你
Oliver, I do back you.
-我只是觉得... -不
- I just think that the... - No.
你不能觉得
You don't get to think.
你只要支持我 你要无条件地支持我
You just back me. You back me unconditionally.
你不是说要聘请最有能之士
Whatever happened to surrounding yourself with the greatest minds
让你可以听取最全面的意见吗
so that you could get the most informed opinions?
那是你的想法
That was your idea.
是你在广♥告♥中关于我死去狗狗的台词
Your line in that commercial about my dying dog.
我的狗狗死了 拉弗
My dog's dying, Raff.
它要死了
He's dying.
我真是个好演员
I'm such a good actor.
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表