剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
- and there were two home invasions. - What?
在几个街区外
A couple of streets over.
这个也是寄给你的
Oh, um, this came for you, too.
今晚早些时候警♥察♥送来的
The police delivered it earlier this evening.
肯定是我爸的枪
Must be my dad's gun.
也许能够卖♥♥点钱
It's probably worth something.
我爸自杀了 我不会拿这件事去赚钱
Yeah, I'm not gonna make money off my dad's suicide, Anne.
你会需要这笔钱的 杰夫
You're gonna need the money, Jeff.
朋友告诉我应该请一名律师
Friends have told me that I should get an attorney
保护我们共同的权益
to protect both of us.
所以
So...
我就请了
that's what I did.
他会联络你的
He'll contact you.
我们聊过了 不是吗
We talked about this, didn't we?
-我一直想告诉你 -聊过很多次
- I've been trying to tell you. - A lot.
-可是 杰夫 -你说我们可以去做婚姻咨♥询♥
- The thing is, Jeff... - You said you were okay with us
-你说那样可以 所以... -是这样
- going to couple's therapy, so... - It's that...
-我 -开什么玩笑
- I-I... - What the fuck?
我爱上了
I have fallen in love
另外一个男人
with another man...
他叫杰夫
named Jeff.
比起你 我更爱他
我是"他"
Am I "Him"?
还是"你"
Or am I "You"?
这里是枪♥械♥超级商店网
The gun superstore dot com.
你好 我想卖♥♥一把枪
Yeah, hey, I'm-I'm looking to get rid of a gun.
材料都准备好了吗
You got the paperwork?
是这样 我完全不懂枪 看起来挺古老
Uh, look-look, I-I don't know anything about guns. It seems old.
序列号♥有吗
How about the serial number?
就在枪托上
It's on the grip.
有 1015-59
Yeah. 1015-59.
好
Okay...
把手上是不是有一只蓝色的蝎子
Oh, hey, any chance there's a Blue Scorpion on the handle?
对 确实有
Yeah. There very much is.
我去 我还以为蓝蝎子是个传说
Holy shit! I thought the Blue Scorpion was a myth.
这起源于1952年 是古巴产的
Dates back to 1952. It's from Cuba.
切·格瓦拉也找过那把枪
Che Guevara was looking for that gun.
制♥造♥者是尤罗吉奥·西福格斯
It was made by this guy, Eulogio Cienfuegos.
传言说 这把枪会自己找主人
The legend is, you don't find it, it finds you.
蓝蝎可以值两万五到五万块
We can get you, like, $25,000 to $50,000 for the Blue Scorpion.
好吧 无所谓
Okay. I mean, whatever.
我只想把这该死的东西清理出我的生活
I just want to get the bloody thing out of my life.
如果你... 我♥操♥
So, if you... Fucking shit!
-天呐 你没事吧 -怎么回事...
- Oh, my God! Are you all right? - What the...?
你还在吗 兄弟
Are you there, brother?
操
Hey... Shit.
你没事吧
Hey, ...are you okay?
没事
Oh... Yeah.
我没事 我没事 我靠
I'm all right, I'm okay, I'm all right. Fuck.
我的天呐 枪膛里还有子弹吗
Jesus Christ, was there a round in the chamber?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
把枪的所有信息和照片寄给我
Send me all your information and a picture of the gun.
剩下的交给我
I'll take care of everything.
一旦卖♥♥出 如果你没有持枪执照
Once it's sold, and if you don't have a license,
-你还得把枪托运过来 -好
- you'll have to ship it by carrier. - Yeah.
但如果你有执照 别忘了
But if you do, don't forget
在箱子上打个小孔
to punch a small hole in the box
让光线能照进去
so some light can get in.
传说蓝蝎怕黑
Legend is, the Blue Scorpion's afraid of the dark.
信息寄到哪
Where do I send my information?
发给我 鲍勃·杰夫 枪♥支♥超♥市♥网
To me, Bob Jeff, at the gun superstore dot com.
-邮政信箱5252号♥ -等下
- P.O. Box 5252... - Hold on.
弗吉尼亚州厄里斯威尔 邮编22901
...Earlysville, Virginia 22901.
你刚说"杰夫"吗
Did you just say "Jeff"?
抱歉 能不能再跟我说下
I-I'm sorry, could you remind me...
杰夫瑞·明格斯·斯托克教授
人类学
你的研究项目是
Your research project is?
"当代中国泛灵论"
"Animism in contemporary China."
这个研究项目...
This-this research project is--
抱歉 借过
Sorry, excuse me.
这个
This...
这个研究项目真的让我很混乱
This research project is-is really messing with my head,
斯托克博士
Dr. Storck. Um...
枪♥支♥超♥市♥来电
你也知道泛灵论它...
You know how animism is, like...
相信万物皆有灵
...the belief that there's a-a spirit in, in every single thing,
即使非生命体也有灵魂
and-and even inanimate objects have a soul?
我知道泛灵论 格蕾丝
Yeah, I know what it is, Grace.
这就像是
Well, it's, like,
虽然没有任何东西跟我说话 但是
nothing talks to me or anything like that, but
我总是情不自禁地觉得我所有的东西
I-I can't help feel that all my stuff--
我的鞋
my shoes,
牙刷 帽子 都成了朋友
toothbrush, hats-- are all, like, friends.
你有过这样的感觉吗
Do you ever have that?
没有
No.
你也不应该有这样的感觉
And you shouldn't either.
我觉得
That's, um, I think
你现在的经历是一种拟人论
what you're experiencing is anthropomorphism,
给非生命体赋予人类属性
attributing human properties to inanimate objects,
这和泛灵论不同 泛灵论是一种宗教信仰
which is different from animism, which is a religious belief,
我相信你肯定知道 这个没什么好担心的
as I'm sure you know. I wouldn't worry.
这种想法快把我逼疯了
It's dri-- It's driving me crazy.
现在换项目有点晚了
It's a little late in the term to be changing subjects.
枪♥支♥超♥市♥来电
搞什么
What the... F...
好的 先生 我离开宿舍的时候
Okay, sir, when I leave my dorm, nothing can be, like,
感觉不该留任何东西单独在我的宿舍 比如我的
left by itself. Like, if my boots are over by the bed
靴子放在床边 还有我的训练鞋在衣橱里
and my gym shoes are in the closet,
我感觉他们 我也说不清 好像很孤独
I-I feel like they're-- I don't know-- lonely.
然后我必须确认每件同类物品都要放到一起
And I-I have to make sure that everything is grouped together
或者我可怜他们会怕黑
or I feel bad that they might be afraid of the dark,
所以我就让灯开着
so I leave the light on.
我 我回我的宿舍
I-I go back to my dorm...
全都是因为这个蠢项目
It's just because of this stupid project.
就是这个项目 抱歉 我做不了
It's the project, and I'm sorry, but I can't--
-我 我得换个主题 -好的
- I-I need to change the subject. - Okay.
非常感谢 我的鞋子也很感谢你
Thank you so much. My shoes thank you, too.
是杰夫·斯托克吗
Jeff Storck?
抱歉 我得准备上课了
Oh, I'm sorry. I need to prepare for a lecture.
我是安的律师
I'm Anne's attorney.
杰夫·多林
上一边去 你也叫杰夫
Fuck off. Your name is Jeff, too?
不过这样挺好的 杰夫
That's great, though, Jeff.
我们有了可以开始聊聊的共同点了
We can begin negotiations from a point of commonality.
你能放了我吗
Can you just ease off?
求求你了
Can you just... Please, please.
现在我真的不方便
This isn't, this isn't a good time for me. I, um,
我父亲刚去世 他连遗嘱都没留
my father just passed away, and he didn't do a will,
所以房♥产那些事都一团糟 你明白吗
so the whole estate is fucked up, you know?
能不能改天再聊
Maybe we can do this another day?
好的没问题 如果任何房♥产继承给你
Yeah, sure. If any of that estate is left to you, uh,
做好心理准备 房♥产的一半将会属于安
be advised that half of it now belongs to Anne.
所以你需要帮助的话
So if you need any help at all...
我可以帮你处理一切麻烦
I can make all of your troubles go away.
你有我的名片
You have my card.
多林律师所
-别打给我了 -你好 杰
- Stop calling me. - Hey, J...
-你好杰夫 我是鲍勃·杰夫 -别给我打电♥话♥了
- Hey, Jeff. It's Bob Jeff. - Just fucking stop!
等我觉得该处理掉那该死的东西时
When I think the time is right to get rid of the fucking thing,
我会最先告诉你的 明白吗
you'll be the first one to know it, do you understand?
蓝蝎只有过七任物主 包含你在内
There's only been seven owners of the Blue Scorpion,
我这里有人排着队
including you. I have people lining up
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表