剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
真烂
This sucks.
真是垃圾
This is just garbage.
这个故事本来就不好
It's a bad story to begin with,
我又不是个好作家 真不知我怎么会觉得
and I'm a bad writer. I don't know what made me think
我能把这玩意变成
for five seconds I'd be able to turn this into anything
不是垃圾的东西
other than garbage.
我是个冒牌货 我知道
I'm a fraud. I know.
每个作家都觉得自己是个冒牌货 这都老套了
Every writer thinks they're a fraud. It's cliché.
但肯定有人是对的
Some of us got to be right.
实际上 大部分人肯定都是对的
Most of us, actually, have to be right,
从统计学角度讲
statistically speaking.
我们为什么要认为骗子综合征
I mean, why do we act like impostor syndrome
表明了你不是个骗子
means that you aren't an impostor?
如果你有斯德哥尔摩综合征
Just because you have Stockholm syndrome
那不代表你肯定不在瑞典
doesn't mean you're not in Sweden.
我放弃
I quit.
真蠢
Stupid.
真蠢 对了 真好
Stupid. Oh, yeah, great.
蘑菇云 不用这个点子
Mushroom cloud. Not using that idea.
为什么要用呢 整个故事都是关于世界炸毁的
Why would you? The whole story is about the world blowing up,
所以当然不要表现世界炸毁的部分了
so, obviously, don't show the part where the world blows up.
整个点子最有趣的部分
The most interesting part of the entire idea,
约翰·天才
and John Genius...
却决定不放进去
decides to leave it out.
真是酷毙了的创意抉择 恰耶夫斯基
Super cool creative choice, Chayefsky.
你做得太棒了
You nailed it.
如果我真聪明
If I was smart,
就让整个故事的开头就是...
I would've started the whole story with...
蘑菇云
这点子还不错
That's pretty good.
嗯
Yeah.
发生了一场核战争
"There has been a nuclear war.
城市一片废墟
"The city is in ruins.
空气充满毒素
"The air is poisoned.
数十亿人死亡
Billions are dead."
我做到了 我想出来了
I did it! I figured it out!
想出什么
Figured what out?
故事啊
The story!
这可是大事 我们得庆祝
This is huge. We got to-- we got to celebrate.
来吧 我们出去
Come on. Let's go out.
我在这里闷了好久了
I've been cooped up in here forev...
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我们得去避难所
We need to head to the shelter.
劫掠者很快就要出来了
The reapers will be out soon.
那只是个故事
It was just a story.
那只是个故事
It was just a story.
这位是亚当·韦格曼
Witness Adam Wegman,
这位作家 直到今晚之前
a writer who, up until tonight,
从未怎么想过一个艺术家的
has never paid much mind to the idea
社会责任这个问题
of an artist's social responsibility.
他就要了解到 艺术不仅仅是娱乐
He's about to learn that there's more to art than entertainment.
他就要...知道吗
He's about to-- You know what?
我觉得我们能做得更好
I think we can beat this.
-苏菲在吗 -停
- Um, is Sophie here? - Cut.
-停了 -苏菲
- And that's a cut. - Sophie.
抱歉 欧文
Sorry, Owen.
-不不 没事 -抱歉 各位
- No, no, no. Of course. - Uh, sorry, guys.
我不介意 这是你的节目
I'm cool. Your show, dude.
-但贝蒂可是很火大了 -什么
- But Betty is getting pretty pissed at you. - What?
-什么 不 -他开玩笑呢
- What? No. - He's playing.
-你开玩笑呢 -不 我没开玩笑
- You're playing. - No. I'm not actually joking.
-她很生气了 -为什么
- She's super pissed. - Why?
你气我吗
You're upset with me?
我一直想跟你说的
You know, I've been meaning to tell you.
你变了
You know, you've changed.
哎呦
Oh, snap.
你也变了 贝蒂
You've changed, Betty.
我也是其中一部分吗
Am I part of the change?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我
I mean, I...
我还得拿出一堆...
Look, I had, I had to, like, deliver a bunch of..
怎么了
What's up?
苏菲
Hey, Sophie. Um...
-能陪我走走吗 -好
- Uh, walk with me? - Okay.
我觉得我们的旁白还不够完美
So, I think we're not there yet with the narration.
-是啊 我... -你明白吗
- Yeah, I... - Uh, you know?
其实我也是这样想的
...was actually thinking the same.
-好 -很明显 我们希望每集节目
- Cool. - Obviously, we want this to be the best version
都能够呈现出最好的效果
of the best thing it can possibly be.
是的
Yes. Um...
好像有点太直白了 你觉得呢
is it a little too on the nose, you think?
没错 谢谢你
Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh. Thank you very much.
-很好 -我们可以...
- That's cool. - Um, well, we could...
在旁白的时候
could also just, like, approach it
多用一些隐喻的手法 我觉得
a little bit more metaphorically, I guess. Mmm.
说不好
I don't know.
我觉得呢
Man, I think, like...
我们现在所说的话
I think we're just-- might be saying something
好像并不是剧集真正想表达的
we don't actually want to be saying, with the episode.
是吗 好
Oh. Okay.
什么意思呢 具体是哪部分呢
Um, what do you mean? Like what part exactly?
艺术和娱乐那些东西
The art versus entertainment stuff.
你是说 说得再温和一点吗
Like, sort of, like, just hit that softer?
我的意思是 为什么一定要二选一呢
I'm just saying, like, why do we need to make it an either-or?
好吧
Oh. Okay. Um...
抱歉
Sorry. Um...
但这集的主题不就是这个吗
But isn't that what the episode is about?
是这样吗
Is it?
毕竟是你写的
I mean, you wrote it.
我不是那个意思
Oh, no, no.
我当然希望你也认同我的看法
I mean, obviously, I want you to be on board.
我的想法是 这集的主题在于
Mm-hmm. Um, I guess I just thought the whole point
从超级英雄电影
was sort of, like, the slippery slope, right,
到愚蠢的科幻片 再到反智主义
from the path from superhero movies or, like,
这是一条...很危险的路
stupid sci-fi crap to... idiocracy.
我们的剧不是科幻片吗
I mean, our show is sci-fi, right?
是 但这是《阴阳魔界》
Yeah, but it's The Twilight Zone.
《阴阳魔界》讲的并不只是飞机上的怪物
I mean, The Twilight Zone isn't just monsters on a plane wing.
对吧
Right? Mm-hmm.
如果没有突出的主题和中心思想
If there's nothing being said of importance,
那就跟篝火旁的鬼故事没区别了
then it's just campfire stories.
你不喜欢篝火旁的鬼故事吗
So you don't like campfire stories?
我小时候喜欢
No, I did when I was a little girl.
罗德·瑟林的做法
Look, what Rod Serling did
是将某个傻乎乎的新型流派
was, he took this silly genre kid stuff
进行了升华
and he elevated it.
将它做成了成年人也能欣赏的艺术
He made art with it for grown-ups.
他在每集里都出现的理由是...
And the reason he's in every episode...
现在不出现了吧
Well, until now, right?
对 这是当然
Until now, sure.
但是他的理由在于...
Um, but the reason...
赛斯要坐椅子
Seth needs his chair.
-好 抱歉 -好
- Oh, okay. Sorry. - Yeah.
只是我记得 我小时候
I just-- I just remember, when I was a little girl,
我看那个节目时总会想
I would watch the show and I would think,
"阴阳魔界是什么"
"What is The Twilight Zone?"
你明白吗 还有 怎么能去阴阳魔界
You know? Like, when do we get to The Twilight Zone?
你能理解吗
You know?
很深刻
That's deep.
好吧 但我当时是个小孩
Well, okay, but I was a kid
我也不知道那个节目好在哪里
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表