剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表
with the Alaska State Troopers Iglaak Post.
很抱歉在平安夜打扰你
Sorry to trouble you on Christmas Eve,
但我想询问一下你们空军基地
but I'm inquiring to see if there are any personnel
有没有任何人擅离职守
considered AWOL from your Air Force base?
让我查一下 警司
Let me check, Sergernt.
我们要把派对继续开下去吗
Shall we get this party going?
未搜索到逮捕令
好
Yeah!
没有人...
No individual...
那么有没有针对本地区可疑人员发出的
Or have any alerts been issued on suspicious individuals
警示呢
in the area?
没有 长官 还是没有...
No, madam. Again, nothing...
感谢你的帮助
I appreciate your help.
你也是
You, too.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
潘德顿警监刚刚赦免了我...
Captain Pendleton just pardoned me...
而你想把我再扔回牢房♥吗
and you're looking to put me back in jail?
我嘴里说的话你一个字都不信 对吧
You haven't believed a single word out of my mouth, have you?
潘德顿警监信 但...
Captain Pendleton does, but...
你不信
not you.
你终于说了一句实话了
Now, that's the first honest thing you've said.
你不想打开我给你带来的礼物吗
Don't you want to open up the present that I brought for you?
圣诞节你最想要的是什么
What you'd like most for Christmas?
我不相信圣诞节
I don't believe in Christmas.
想信就信
You believe in what you believe.
这不就是圣诞节的意义吗
Isn't that what Christmas is all about?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Hey, Jack?
什么事
Oh, what? What?
我给你带了点火鸡和填料
I brought you some turkey and stuffing.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
喂 等等
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
我什么时候才他妈的能出去啊 尤佳
When the fuck am I getting out of here, Yuka?
你是在搞我吗
Are you fucking me over?
另外还有 我的馅饼呢
And by the way, do you see any pie on here?
先吃火鸡 等下给你派
Turkey now, pie later.
狗屁
Bullshit.
杰克
Hey, Jack?
你觉得我圣诞节最想要的是什么
What would you say is the thing I'd want most for Christmas?
去他的圣诞节
Fuck Christmas.
好吧 但是...
Okay, yeah, but...
如果呢
what if?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是变成他们的一员
Maybe to be one of them.
我真的不知道你是不是还记得自己是谁
I honestly don't know if you know who you are anymore.
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我也为自己的出身感到自豪
And I'm proud of who I am.
最起码我在做些什么
At least I'm doing something.
是啊 用他们的方式
Yeah, theirway.
《圣诞老人》
《小鬼当家》
《圣诞颂歌♥》
*老叮当先生很快*
*Old Mr. Kringle is soon*
*就会敲响铃儿 将你*
*Gonna jingle the bells that'll tingle*
*所有烦恼带走*
*All your troubles away*
*所有人都在等着背袋子的那人*
*Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag*
*因为圣诞节又到来了*
*'Cause Christmas is coming again*
所有人一起
Everybody!
*他那满满一雪橇 可不会满太久*
*He's got a sleigh full, it's not gonna stay full*
*礼物一路走一路扔*
*Stuff that he's droppin' every stop of the way*
*所有人都在等着背袋子的那人*
*Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag*
*因为圣诞节又到来了*
*'Cause Christmas is coming again*
*他会来这里*
*He'll be here*
*回应我们的祈祷*
*With the answers to the prayers*
*回应你一整年的期望*
*That you made through the year*
*你会得到礼物*
*You'll get yours*
*只要你做了你该做的*
*If you've done everything you should*
*尤其是好事*
*Extra special good*
*他会让这十二月难以忘怀*
*He'll make this December the one to remember*
*最好的圣诞节*
*The best and the merriest*
*难忘一生*
*You ever did have*
*所有人都在等着背袋子的那人*
*Everybody's waiting for the man with the bag...*
你的圣诞节精神呢 尤佳
Oh, where is your Christmas spirit, Yuka?
玩得开心吗 要不要来一杯
You having a good time? You want a drink?
不了 我很好 谢谢你
No, I'm good, thank you.
"一名·旅行者"没有案底
10-97 on "A. Traveler."
他是个好人
Oh, well, he's a good guy.
我早知道他肯定没有前科
I knew there wouldn't be any priors on him.
你想不想等杰克清醒了之后放他
Do you want to release Jack when he sobers up?
我是说 我们抓他来就是为了释放他
I mean, we brought him in intending to release him.
我知道他醉了 但是
I know he's drunk, but come on.
所有人都一样 这是圣诞节
Everyone is. It's Christmas.
他本来就没有违法乱纪也没有抗拒逮捕
He wasn't disorderly in the first place or resisted arrest.
给我了一个双重赦免的机会
Give me a chance for a twofer pardon.
之前可没做过
Never done one of those before.
是的 警监
Yes, Captain.
你非常仁慈
Very jolly of you.
好吧 去把他带过来
All right, go fetch him.
说干就干
Let's do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
炫舞时刻
Dance break!
别啊 还有很多歌♥排着呢
Oh, no. There's still more song left.
去他的空军基地
Fucking Air Force base.
别这样
Come on, now.
有了那个基地才有这个小镇
This town exists because of that base.
明年这个时候
At this time next year,
我们绝对要摆脱共用电网
we will not be sharing a power grid.
别再发竞选演讲了
Stop your campaigning.
我们上个月已经选你续任了
We already reelected you last month.
天啊 我真受不了你 科查克
God. I'm getting so sick of you, Colchack.
空军不是请求使用我们电网的
The Air Force does not ask to tap into our power grid.
要不是他们 我们都不会在这里
If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be here,
所以闭嘴吧
so shut up.
约翰 约翰 你喝太多了
John, John, you've had too much to drink.
别再空谈电网了 赶紧修好
Stop talking about the fucking grid and fix it!
做点什么
Do something!
冷静 电等下就有了
Hey, relax. It'll come back on.
不一直这样吗 所有人冷静点
It always does, everybody. Geez.
好了 这不是来了
All right. There you go.
-太好了 -听着 在你打开那边的
- Et voilà. - Now, listen, before you crank up
圣诞节卡拉OK之前
the Christmas karaoke over there,
我想起来我们后面还有
it does occur to me that we've got a...
另一位囚犯需要给予圣诞赦免
another prisoner back there to offer a Christmas pardon to.
你们觉得呢
What do y'all think?
-好啊 -可以啊
- Yeah. - Yeah, let's do it.
是双重赦免
It's a twofer!
好了好了 阿奇 去把
All right, all right. Arch, go grab
把杰克·蒙格亚克带到这里来
Jack Mongoyak, bring him out here.
是我就不会赦免杰克·蒙格亚克
I wouldn't pardon Jack Mongoyak.
你的除雪机棚里有些工具不见了
You're missing some tools from your snow machine shed.
不会的 我们可没发现
No, not that we're aware of.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
差不多值一千美元
About a thousand dollars' worth.
它们都在杰克·蒙格亚克的车后备箱里
They're in the trunk of Jack Mongoyak's car.
就在蒙格亚克警司接他的那个酒吧后
Back at the bar where Sergeant Mongoyak picked him up.
杰克这辈子都没偷过东西
Jack's never stole a thing in his life.
行吧
Fine.
那就别信我
Don't believe me.
艾达
I-Ida?
你能不能去看看杰克的车
You mind running down the road and checking on Jack's car?
没问题 警监
Sure thing, Captain.
我现在能把歌♥唱完了吧
Can I finish the song now?
你怎么知道工具被偷的
剧集 | 新阴阳魔界 | 导航列表