剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, what?
你这搞什么
Does the name Khasanovic mean anything to you?
有听过卡萨诺维克这个名字吗
Do you have any idea how many
你可能不知道每天有多少
illegals walk through that door?
非法移♥民♥从这扇门进进出出
Who are these men?
这些人是谁
I've never seen any of them before in my life.
我从没见过他们
Your photo was in a rogues' gallery...
你的照片在那恶棍的地道里
...within spitting distance of where a man was hacked to pieces.
在不远处还有一个被砍得稀烂的人
I've told you all that I can.
能说的我都说了
I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing we met each other.
我不知道我们的相遇是好还是坏
Wesley Pollinger. Why is he 'The Labourer'?
韦斯利·波林杰 为什么他是"劳工"
Sarcasm, I'm guessing.
我猜是讽刺
Let's get him tested for Scopolamine.
检测一下他身上的东莨菪碱
There are five hundred and sixty two Gary Greens in Britain.
全英国有562个叫盖里·格林的人
Great. Yeah, I'm working on it.
太好了 我正在查嘛
And that's an address for the victim.
这是被害人的地址
Lawrence Taylor, the DonutNut.
劳伦斯·泰勒 甜甜圈疯子
He was a viral sensation...
他在网上红了之后
...for a day or two before being vilified as a troll.
不久就被人起了这样一个名字
Oh stand by your beds, here comes trouble.
顺便说一句 麻烦来了
Bonjour tout le monde.
各位同事你们好啊
For fucks sake. Let's get out of here.
要了命 咱们都撤吧
Astor.
阿斯特
I heard about the rat.
老鼠的事我听说了
I didn't tell him.
不是我说的
Oh they heard the scream in Calais.
在加来都听到了你的喊声
As they say in the movies "shit just got real".
就像电影里的桥段"怕什么来什么"
Half this stuff he never even used.
这儿至少一半的东西他都没用过
Total waste of money, just like I said it would be.
就像我说的 这就是浪费钱
Golf clubs?! Give me fucking strength!
高尔夫球杆 我都拿不动
This trolling you're talking about...
在网上乱发视频的那个人
...it's not the man I knew.
不是我所了解的泰勒
He would never abuse someone like that.
他绝不会那样说别人
Mrs Taylor. Leave it, leave it.
泰勒夫人 算了 交给我
Shall we just have a cup of tea?
我们喝杯茶慢慢谈怎么样
Hello.
你好
I'm gonna need your phone.
把手♥机♥给我
My kids are the same.
我的孩子也是一样
The millennials' panacea.
手♥机♥就是千禧一代的万能药
It will help your social development.
少玩手♥机♥能帮你提高社交能力
Wait!
等一下
Karl!
卡尔
Millennials are those who reached adulthood...
千禧一代是指在世纪之交时
...at the turn of the century.
成年的那批人
That kid was post-millennials.
那孩子只能算是后千禧一代
Generation Z.
Z一代
How would I cope without you?
没有你我可怎么办啊
Thanks for coming.
感谢你们到来
So I've double checked and they definitely didn't take anything.
我反复检查过 他们什么也没偷走
You're, you're here about the break in, yeah?
你们是来调查非法闯入的 是吗
You're Gary Green. What break in?
你是盖里·格林 什么非法闯入
Sorry...
抱歉
Some fucker chopped through the...
有混♥蛋♥把大门的锁
...chain on the front gate. I thought...
给剪断了 我以为...
Does the name Khasanovic mean anything to you?
有听过卡萨诺维克这个名字吗
There was a Lana Khasanovic...
有个拉娜 卡萨诺维克
...here for a few months last year.
去年在这里干了几个月
How old was she?
她几岁了
Late thirties? Early forties?
大概三四十岁吧
What did she look like?
她长什么样
Height, build, hair colour, eye colour...?
身高 体形 头发颜色 眼睛颜色
Dark hair. Dark eyes. I think. I'm sorry.
好像是深色的头发 深色的眼睛 抱歉
It was a long time ago. We need contact details.
太久远了 我们需要她的联络信息
Address, number, the name of the agency that supplied her?
地址 号♥码 介绍她来的中介公♥司♥
Some of the workers they're cash in hand...
一些工人是用现金结账的
...it's just the way it... Yeah.
只是这种方式... 我懂
I'll go and check in my office.
我可以去办公室查一下
What were you doing last night Gary?
盖里 昨晚你在干什么
I was at home. Why?
在家 怎么了
We found this near a man who'd been butchered alive.
我们在一个被活剐了的人附近找到了这个
Any ideas? You sure you were at home?
想起什么来没有 你确定自己昨晚在家
I swear.
我发誓
You should have a look at this though.
你该看看这个
This arrived a couple of days ago.
几天前收到的
Can we see your backside?
能让我们看看你的屁♥股♥吗
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
If you didn't go to that, you won't have any branding marks.
你要是没去的话就不会在身上留下记号♥
You need to stop production immediately.
你得立刻停止生产
"The deadliest poison is one without sickness."
"最致命的毒药是毫无痛苦的"
We think they're trying to
我认为他们是想通过
tighten the screws on us finding Saban...
把人肉添加到食品生产线中
...by putting human meat in the food chain.
来逼我们找到萨班
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
该死 该死 该死
Fuck. Fuck.
该死 该死
Right.
好吧
Call the lab...
打电♥话♥给实验室
...get the pies tested for human DNA.
检测馅饼里是否有人的DNA
This takes priority over everything.
优先处理这事
I need Gary Green's factory shut down...
关掉盖里·格林的工厂
...I need to be sure there are no leaks to the media...
还要确保不让媒体知道
...and I need a full list of his customers.
同时给我一份他的客户名单
Does he supply to France?
他也向法国供货吗
Yes. Shit.
是的 该死
It's not harmful.
它是无害的
Cannibalism is an irrational taboo.
食人是种无理的禁忌
Are you actually insane?
你不是真的疯了吧
Can you spare some of your team?
你能抽出一些队员吗
Yeah that's brilliant thank you.
可以 太棒了 谢谢
You were right about Wesley Pollinger.
关于韦斯利·波林杰的推测 你是对的
Scopolamine test came back positive.
东莨菪碱检测呈阳性
Is this the stuff from Lawrence Taylor's hard drive?
这是劳伦斯·泰勒硬盘上的东西吗
Yeah, we're talking about hundreds of trolling victims.
没错 受害者能有几百人
Lana Khasanovic?
包含拉娜 卡萨诺维克吗
No, there's no trace of her anywhere.
不 到处都没有她的线索
It doesn't mean she's not there.
这不代表她不在那儿
But if she is,she's concealed her identity.
但如果她在那儿 她一定隐藏了自己的身份
Someone Lawrence Taylor trolled...
某个被劳伦斯·泰勒喷过的人
...hated him enough to kill him.
恨他入骨 杀死了他
If it's not Lana Khasanovic it's the rat man.
如果不是拉娜 卡萨诺维克 那就是那个鼠人
Keep looking.
接着找线索
Hang on! In better news...
等等 有个好消息
...we think we found the Pope.
我们找到了教皇
Good.
很好
Christ.
天哪
Madame 'I
夫人
Monsieur 'I
先生
That's where you went, isn't it?
这些是你去过的地方 对吗
I don't remember where I went. It certainly wasn't there.
我不记得我去过哪里 但肯定不是那里
We just need your help.
我们只是需要你的帮助
Our other lead hanged himself.
我们另一个线索上吊自杀了
Tell us what you do remember.
告诉我们你记得的一切
Whoever did this is capable of much worse.
做出这种事的人 能做出更可怕的事情来
I have a vague recollection...
我依稀记得
...of leaving the office.
我离开了办公室
And then I woke up on the beach.
然后我在沙滩上醒来
Whatever happened to me, it literally wiped my memory.
不管发生了什么 我的记忆被抹去了
Do you have any idea how fucking terrifying that is?
你能想象这有多恐怖吗
Yeah.
能
Please. I'm telling the truth...
相信我 我在陈述事实
...I swear.
我发誓
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表