剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Then it doesn't concern you.
那就不关你事了
We need to get him back by four o'clock.
四点前得把他送回去
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你这么做
You're still the boss in my eyes.
我依旧当你是老大
I trust you to get things right.
我相信你能解决这案子
This is where you stopped to fish that day?
这里就是那天你们停下来钓鱼的地方
I think so, yes.
我想是的
Do you remember seeing anything unusual on the shore?
还记不记得岸上有什么不寻常吗
Any cars? Someone watching you?
有没有车 或是有人看着你
And you? Try to remember.
你呢 回想一下
Charlie! Charlie!
查理 查理
Come in! It's fun!
下来吧 好玩极了
This is what we did, that day.
那天我们就是这么干的
Watch out! Here I come!
小心 我来了
It beats staring at a computer all day.
总比一整天盯着电脑有意思
You coming in?
你要加入吗
Hello.
你好
Hi guys.
嗨 伙计们
Interesting...
有意思
Francois! Come over here. Coming!
弗朗索瓦 过来 来了
Taste this.
尝尝这个
Did you make this?
是你做的吗
It's delicious! Well done, my darling.
真好吃 做得好 亲爱的
We're going to put this on the menu from tomorrow.
明天起就把它加到菜单里
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
You're going to be on the menu!
你都能上菜单了
Let's celebrate.
我们庆祝一下
Are you serious?
你确定吗
I thought this was only for special occasions?
我以为这酒只在特殊场合喝
That's what this is.
现在就是
An important moment.
重要的时刻
I'm tasting "The future".
我品尝的是"未来"
You don't need to marry this girl.
你不需要娶这姑娘
Just buy her a house with a big kitchen!
只要给她买♥♥幢有大厨房♥的房♥子就好了
Cheers.
干杯
I'm being serious.
我是认真的
Take all the money you're wasting...
再在这场婚礼上浪费钱
...on this wedding, and put down a deposit.
还不如把钱存起来
I'll help you, if you want.
你需要的话我可以帮你
"Wasting"?
"浪费"
I don't mean it like that.
我不是这个意思
But marriage certificates...
但是结婚证书
...birth certificates...
出生证明...
I didn't need a piece of paper...
我不需要这些废纸
...to tell your mother I loved her.
来证明我爱你的妈妈
But you were married for 30 years.
但是你们已经结婚三十年了
I thought you approved of our marriage?
我以为你同意我们结婚的
Of course I do.
我当然同意
I'm even a tiny bit jealous.
我甚至都有点嫉妒了
It was just an idea.
只是个建议而已
The police came to see me.
警♥察♥来找我了
They were looking for Saban.
他们在找萨班
This...
这...
...was your favourite flavour.
是你最喜欢的味道
Do you remember?
还记得吗
Cool, thanks.
谢谢
Ah yes, a man of great taste.
你♥爸♥品味不错
What else can you remember?
还记得什么吗
Dad was singing, laughing...
爸爸在唱歌♥ 大笑
But then he got tired, like he always...
然后他就如往常一样累了
...did. He fell asleep on a bench.
他在长椅上睡着了
He fell asleep on a bench. Which bench?
他在长椅上睡着了 哪一张长椅
Over there...
那边
I told you that.
我跟你们说过了
In my second statement.
在第二次笔录里
You told us a lot of things.
你跟我们说了很多
I don't remember which one...
我不记得是哪张了
This one maybe?
是这张吗
No...
不
I don't know. I don't remember.
我不知道 我不记得了
Did anyone approach you?
有人接近你吗
Try to talk to you?
或是和你说话
Have a taste of your ice cream. It's very good.
尝尝冰淇淋 味道很不错
I do remember one thing. I was playing with a cat.
我记得一件事 我在和一只猫玩
I tried to follow it.
我想跟上它
Follow it where?
跟它去哪
It ran that way.
它往这边跑了
There was a man with the cat.
有个男人和那只猫在一起
What was he like, this man?
那人长什么样
It's there!
这边
That's where I saw him. By that hotel.
我就在这看到他的 在那旅馆边上
He came from that hotel.
他从旅馆中出来的
He told me the cat was his.
他告诉我猫是他的
I don't remember seeing statements from this hotel.
我不记得笔录里有提到这旅馆
There weren't any.
确实没有
Good morning.
早上好
I have a back problem.
我的背有些毛病
Do you keep a record of your guests?
有客人入住的记录吗
Have you got, like, a warrant or something?
你有搜查令之类的吗
Seriously?
你确定吗
The reason I didn't hear you...
我睡着了所以
...when you called for me it's because I was asleep.
没听见你叫我
Because... Because I was drunk.
我...喝多了
You know what that means, "Drunk"?
你懂我意思吧
Yes, I know.
嗯 我懂
You know I don't drink any more?
你知道我从那以后就戒酒了吗
Yes.
知道
Olivier, thanks for calling back.
奥利维尔 多谢你的回电
What's going on? Are you deflecting back to Europe?
出什么事了 你又要回欧洲吗
I wish!
说的容易
Er no... er...
呃...并不是
How are you?
你最近咋样
Honestly? Bored.
老实说很无聊
Are you? I'm sorry I can't help you with that.
是吗 可惜我帮不了你
Listen I'm right in the middle of something...
听着 我现在手头有点忙
...I just wondered if you've spoken to Elise recently?
你近期有没有跟艾丽丝谈过
Why?
怎么了
I don't like doing this.
其实我不想这么做
I'm concerned that she's getting too close to the Moreau case.
但我担心她对门罗的案子太投入
She promised me she'd keep away from it...
她答应我不再打听这个案子
...and let the cold case team do their job.
而是交给悬案调查组
Karl?
卡尔
D'you know she's moved Jacques Moreau into her apartment?
你知不知道她把雅克 门罗带到她的公♥寓♥住
"Fun".
有意思
He said it was "Fun".
他说 有意思
Reconstructions can have a cathartic effect.
记忆重构之后会有情感宣泄
It's better than a stranger, no?
我们可以更近一步 不是吗
Get out.
请你出去
Get out.
出去
Get out!
滚出去
Hi.
你好
Christ.
天呐
Hi.
你好
Interesting place to pick, for a meeting.
在这地方见面真有趣
I used to work here.
我在这儿上过班
I thought it was very grand at first.
刚开始以为这里很高档
I'm sorry about your son.
对于你儿子的事我很遗憾
I looked you up.
我挺佩服你的
Saban died in 1994.
萨班是一九九四年死的
I'm so sorry to have to tell you that.
很抱歉告诉你这些
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表