剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
If this is a bad time, I can...
如果现在不太方便 我可以...
No, it's good.
不 没关系
You have to go.
你该走了
What are you talking about? I'm finding you very irritating.
你在说什么 我觉得你非常讨厌
Who was he?
他是谁
Your boyfriend?
你男朋友吗
No... just...
不... 就是...
Someone I met online for sex.
网上约的炮♥友♥
Would you show me how that works?
你能教我怎么约吗
Yes, if you want.
当然 如果你愿意的话
It's simple.
很简单
Maybe for someone who looks like you.
或许对于你这种长相的人会很简单
Yes, that does help.
好吧 谢谢你的安慰
It's your case.
这是你的案子
I went back over everything.
我重新梳理了一遍
I still came to the same conclusion.
依旧得到相同的结论
So there must be a piece missing.
所以一定遗漏掉了某一部分
Something is not right.
有些地方仍然不对
Browser.
浏览器
Log in.
登录
One new message.
新信息
Hi, my name is Karl Roebuck.
你好 我叫卡尔·罗巴克
I am one of the detectives working on your case.
我是调查你的案件的其中一个警探
Lana?
拉娜
Are you alright?
你还好吗
I just want you to know
我就是想让你知道
it's not too late to come in and speak to us.
现在过来跟我们谈谈仍为时不晚
I'm working on finding Saban.
我在努力寻找萨班
Call on me on 077009008.
我的电♥话♥是077009008
I'm sorry...
抱歉...
...I didn't want to disturb you.
我不是有意打扰到你
It's okay.
没关系
They still haven't found your son yet?
他们还没找到你儿子吗
No.
没有
Well use it as much as you like.
电脑你想怎么用就怎么用
I've got unlimited broadband. Okay. Night, night.
宽带没有限制 好了 晚安
Night. Night, night.
晚安 晚安
What are you doing?
你在做什么
There was one that always wore these dirty socks...
有一个人总是穿着脏袜子...
...and his breath stank of old coffee.
他的口气跟过期咖啡一样臭
I called him Dracula because he liked to bite.
我称他为德拉库拉 因为他喜欢咬人
It's his interview. About what happened...
这是他的采访 关于...
...to him in the years before he was found.
找到他之前 他这些年的经历
Can I...
我能...
He won't talk to me.
他不愿意跟我说话
It would be too hard for you.
这段采访你会很难接受的
He's a very intelligent boy.
他是个非常聪明的男孩
Considering he never went to school.
考虑到他从来没上过学
He uses his senses to remember.
他用他的感觉去记忆
Sound. Colour.
用声音和颜色
I think we should try a reconstruction.
我觉得我们应试试重构他的记忆
It could help.
或许会有帮助
It's only for a few days, until I find him somewhere better.
就让他住几天 到时候给他找个好点的地方
Does Chaput know?
查普特知道吗
It could be seen to influence the case review.
他会认为这是影响案件调查
You think?
你确定
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
The one-hour ceasefire was
下午三点到四点之间
between three and four pm...
他们停火了一小时...
...which correlates with the time stamp on the photograph...
但是对应到照片上的时间戳记...
...but the guy's watch reads quarter past five.
这个人的表显示的是五点十五分
So he's from a different time zone.
所以他来自不同的时区
She's back in the room...
你终于上线了...
Eastern European Summer Time.
是东欧的夏时令
Given the proximity...
考虑到地理位置相邻...
...I checked out known traffickers from Bulgaria and Romania...
我调查了保加利亚和罗马尼亚的人贩
...first name Dimitri, got a match on this guy...
查到了一个叫迪米特里的人...
...busted in Calais six days...
在萨班离开萨拉热窝的六天后...
...after Saban left Sarajevo, driving a meat truck.
在运肉车上被抓住了
Border control found kids in the back...
边检的人发现孩子们在车里...
...handed them over to
把他们交给了法国的非政♥府♥组织
a French NGO now defunct.
现在已经停办了
Last surviving board member
最后一位活着的委员会成员
Edith Dutheil.
伊迪丝·杜特黑尔
We could high-five if
如果我没那么担心你
I wasn't so worried about you.
我们早会高兴的击个掌了
Saban.
萨班
Saban Khasanovic.
萨班·卡萨诺维克
Yes!
没错
I remember them all.
我记得他们所有人
Do you know what happened to him?
你知道他后来怎么了吗
He died.
他死了
He was brought here on a meat truck.
他被一辆运肉车带过来
It was so cruel.
简直太残忍♥了
They left the refrigerators on.
他们就开着制冷器
Probably trying to bypass the heat sensors in Calais.
或许是想逃过在加来边境的热传感器的检查
There were five children on there.
有五个孩子在上面
Four of them had hypothermia when they came to us.
送来的时候 有四个孩子出现了低体温症
Saban never recovered.
萨班没救过来
Did you keep records?
你有记录吗
Of course...
当然...
...we wanted their families to be able to find them.
我们希望他们的家人能找到他们
May I ask why you're looking for him now?
我能问问你们为什么要找他吗
Just...
就是...
...just excuse me for one moment.
稍等一下
Hello?
你好
Lana?
拉娜
Is that you?
是你吗
Have you found him?
你找到他了吗
Look err...
是这样的...
I can't give you anything unless...
我不能透露任何信息 除非...
How's your colleague?
你同事怎么样了
I didn't want to hurt him.
我不想伤害他的
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
I just needed to get away.
我只是想逃跑
He's okay.
他没事了
Good.
太好了
Look if you want to finish this, you have to hand yourself in.
你要想了结这一切 就必须来自首
You have to get away from Anton.
离安东远一点
We could meet if you like, just the two of us.
你愿意的话我们可以见面谈 就我们两个
I'll give you everything we've got on Saban.
我会告诉你我们所掌握的所有关于萨班的信息
How can I trust you?
我凭什么相信你
I can only promise.
我能保证
No-one else needs to know.
不告诉其他人
I wouldn't sit there if I were you.
我是你的话就不坐在那
Unless you need a shit.
除非你想拉屎
Don't get old.
人老了真没用
Excuse me.
不好意思
We finished?
结束了吗
Err, I think.
我想是吧
Thank you. Thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮忙
It's much appreciated.
十分感谢
Good bye. Good bye.
再见 再见
Good bye.
再见
Close the door.
关上门
You think we'll be able to dig out a death certificate?
你觉得我们能找出他的死亡证明吗
I'm sure Philippe can. I have to get back anyway.
菲利普能行的 我得回去了
Why? What are you doing?
为什么 你在做什么
Do you need me for anything on the Pied Piper case?
关于吹笛手的案子你还需要我做什么吗
No.
不需要了
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表