剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Wont' you?
对吗
He's looking for his mum. She's looking for her...
他在寻找他的妈妈 她在寻找她的...
...son. They find each other.
儿子 俩人走到了一起
Freudian Tinder.
恋母情结
Can we see who's accessing the site? Read any messages?
我们能查查 谁在访问这个网站 阅读信息吗
No it's encrypted.
不能 这是加密的
It's only admin and users.
只有管♥理♥员♥和用户有此权限
We can only see the videos for now...
我们暂时只能看这些视频
...but maybe with a bit of time.
不过花些时间也许能有办法
I think we should appeal for Saban. Publicly.
我们应该公开呼吁 让萨班站出来
We cannot be seen to give these people what they want.
就算满足他们的要求 也不让人看到
At last, we have a lead that
毕竟 我们手上掌握了
they don't want us to know about.
他们不想让人知道的线索
Two clear IDs.
两个清晰的身份信息
She's been here illegally for years...
多年来她一直非法居留在这
...he's been holed up in his bedroom.
而他一直躲在自己的卧室里
They know how to disappear these people.
他们懂得如何让人们销声匿迹
The one way we've got to flush them out...
我们找到这些受害者的唯一方法是
...might be to get something on Saban.
从萨班身上找到些信息
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
我们不与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Especially the way you Brits negotiate.
特别是你那种英式谈判
But I agree.
但我同意
Well that's all the validation I need.
我认定这一点就行了
Let me have the comb please.
请把梳子递给我
Thank you.
谢谢
What colour is it?
你的头发要染成什么颜色
Blonde.
亚麻色
...would you like me to No, no, no.
你想让我... 不用 不用
Excuse me. Okay.
稍等一下 好的
I'm back. Okay.
我回来了 好的
Where are you?
你在哪里
I saw police at the caravan park,
我在废旧车停车场看到警♥察♥了
did they get you?
他们没抓到你吧
I love you.
我爱你
Hello!
你们好啊
Oh hello.
你好
Maya, Elise is here...
玛雅 艾丽丝来了
...Carbs and carbs.
我买♥♥了很多碳水化合物
Hi, oh...
嗨 噢
Kayla has been a stupid girl.
凯拉是个蠢姑娘
Nanna C!
奶奶
Why else would she send naked pictures to boys?
不然她也不会给男生们发裸体照
Not boys, just Leo!
不是男生们 只有里奥
A boy.
一个
Who shared it with other boys...
和其他男生分享照片的男生
...and heaven knows who else on the world wide web!
天知道他有没有发到互联网上
He probably didn't mean for it to go viral.
他可能并不是故意让照片像病毒一样传播开的
I might as well have gone to school naked...
我还不如裸着去上学呢
...my life is basically over.
我这辈子完蛋了
Can you get them taken down?
你能把网站上的照片删掉吗
I think once these things are out,
我想 照片一旦上传
they're out there, aren't they?
就已经传播出去了 对吗
Forever.
永远
Why are you ashamed?
为什么你感到羞愧呢
The person who stole your pictures and...
偷你照片的人
...made them public without your consent...
没得到你的同意 把照片公之于众
...committed an act of theft.
犯了盗窃罪
The shame is theirs.
他们才应该羞愧
I'm gonna go home.
我要回家了
This isn't conducive to a working environment.
这里的环境不利于工作
Kiki... Please, listen to me.
琪琪 求求你了 听我说完
Anton invited me to this thing.
安东邀请我去看过
I didn't know it was him.
我并不知道是他干的
It was just...
只是...
It was in my pigeonhole at work.
宣传页出现在我工作的文件架上
What kind of thing?
什么样的东西
It was erm...
它是...
It was like a sex show.
就像一场色情秀
I know!
我知道
I know!
我知道
What's wrong with you?
你有毛病吗
What's wrong with me? Am I that fat and disgusting?
我到底哪里不好 我是不是胖得让你恶心
No! No, no. You're, you're, you're perfect.
不 不 不 你 你 你很完美
I don't wanna do that stuff with you.
我不想跟你做那件事
What stuff?
哪件事
Choking?
窒息虐恋吗
Spanking?
打屁♥股♥吗
We're gonna be a family.
我们要有宝宝了
I know how important that is to you.
我知道这一切对你来说有多重要
It's all fucking important...
这些都很重要
The relationship, the sex.
我们的关系 性♥爱♥
Why can't you see I want it too?
你怎么不明白 我也想要
He burnt me Kiki.
他烧伤了我 琪琪
What you talking about?
你在说什么
He branded me. Like a pig.
他给我打了烙印 像对待猪一样
Well maybe you deserved it.
也许你罪有应得
Maybe you are a fucking pig. I know.
也许你就是只该死的猪 我知道
I know. And, and I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
But please...
但求求你了
...I'll do whatever you want.
我会做你想让我做的一切
But... but let me see the baby. Let me help you with it.
但 让我看看孩子 让我帮帮你吧
Keeks.
偷偷看着也好
Please.
求你了
Shut up you prick. Oh thank you.
闭嘴 你这个混♥蛋♥ 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm so sorry. I love you.
我很抱歉 我爱你
You're not seriously gonna put up with that are you?
你不会真的打算容忍♥这件事吧
Santiago?
你是桑迪亚哥吗
You look just like your photo.
你和照片上看起来一样
It must be a recent one...
一定是近期照
That's rare. Drink?
真是稀客 喝一杯吗
The cosmo's amazing. No thank you.
世界真神奇 不了 谢谢
Your profile is accurate too. My apartment is nearby.
你的照片也很像你本人 我的公♥寓♥就在附近
I would like to be finished by midnight.
我比较喜欢前半夜就完事
Okay.
好的
Hi, my name is Karl Roebuck.
你好 我叫卡尔·罗巴克
I am one of the detectives working on your case.
我是你所负责案件的侦探之一
I just want you to know it's not too late to come in and speak to us.
我就是想让你知道 现在来跟我们谈为时不晚
I'm working on finding Saban.
我在努力寻找萨班
The police were here and I...
警♥察♥来过 我...
I wanna know what they said?
我想知道他们说了什么
That you hurt other people.
说你伤害了其他人
That you killed.
说你杀了人
Nobody worth anything.
他们都罪有应得
I defended you.
我为你辩解了
Where's Lana?
拉娜在哪里
She's run out on ya'.
她抛弃你了
Well she wouldn't do that.
她不会这么做
She's not you, or mum.
她不像你 也不像妈妈
Looks like it.
看起来是的
Anton.
安东
Anton I will come with you to the police.
安东 我会陪你去自首
And, and we can deal with this together.
我们会陪你一起度过难关
As a family.
像一家人那样
You're not a bloke, are you?
你不是男人吧
Please excuse me...
抱歉打扰了...
Your neighbour let me in.
是你的邻居让我进来的
You said if the hostel became too much...
你说过如果旅社有太多...
Hang on... who's this?
等等 你是哪位
Look, I'm not into any weird shit.
我可不喜欢什么奇奇怪怪的人
剧集 | 边隧谜案(2013) | 导航列表